BadLeroyBrown

Can a positive review be just as damaging to a providers reputation as a negative review?

37 posts in this topic

I've gotten very much so into reading and reviewing other hobbyists' reviews. Initially, I took everything at face value, but then I started to delve deeper into the darkness that is the reviews forum.  I began to read between the lines so to speak. I feel as though there are many reviews (certain providers who receive these types reviews constantly) where I can feel/sense the excitement through the hobbyist's writing, and their own personal experience (i.e. she blew my mind, we started out here, ended up on the ceiling, I lost my shoe halfway through! I walked home barefoot, and didn't even care!). Then you have later reviews of other providers from the same hobbyist where the person is like "Ah, yes! She is a beautiful lady. Definitely worth the visit!", but that's all.  I believe I was advised once many years ago that even if I had what I deemed a bad experience that I should still rate the experience positively as experiences vary, but at least I could validate that the woman was who she said she was. The aforementioned being considered, hobbyist will sometimes leave positive reviews of women who they felt gave less than stellar performances. Am I the only one who thinks this deeply into these matters? I can't be! Shout out to all the ladies out there rolling eyes backwards, and curling toes! You know who you are, and if a hobbyist does any bit of his homework so do we! 😉😉😚😚😍😍

I've heard stories of providers black-listing guys for a positive review, because the review wasn't positive ENOUGH.

Reviews here seem severely inflated to me.  Many reviewers gush about providers, with poetic expressions and declarations of infatuation.  Even not-so-positive aspects are glossed over (i.e., "she had a bit of a belly, but I like that in a woman").

I'm more likely to take a review seriously if the reviewer has at least one "No" or "So-so".  That tells me he's not afraid to leave a less-than-glowing commentary.  

I think...

this is overthinking reviews.

If a provider has mostly positive reviews, and you like her, feel free to schedule.

If she has mixed reviews, and you're unsure, look elsewhere. If she has many negative reviews, avoid.

Seems simple to me! :P

On 10/28/2016 at 5:15 PM, denverspeculator said:

My reviews get deleted no matter what.. bummer

That's too bad bro! I'm sorry to hear that. Recently, I've chosen to not post negative experiences. I can't knock a ladies hustle. If I show up, and she isn't LE, I'll let her be, but in the beginning I wasn't that candid. These days I post mostly good-great experiences. I may at some point revert to my original self though.

On 10/28/2016 at 7:39 PM, pfunk said:

I think...

this is overthinking reviews.

If a provider has mostly positive reviews, and you like her, feel free to schedule.

If she has mixed reviews, and you're unsure, look elsewhere. If she has many negative reviews, avoid.

Seems simple to me! :P

I mean ultimately you can only tell so much about a provider through photos, and we all know there are tip and different tricks to deceive if one wants, but I'm more or less referring to the adventure of finding the "Golden Freak". That one that makes you feel giddy and lustful all over, like you're 16 in the backseat of your first car all over again. A special kind of woman that aims to please all that she touches. They exist! (Please, don't ruin this for me! 😂😇😶)

They do indeed exist, though you may have to wade through an awful lot of terrible Craigslist and Backpage dates before you find her. :)

Although I generally defer to the Older Gentlemen out of respect, I beg to differ in this regard.  I think there is a really nice shortcut to the "golden freak," which is, do just the slightest bit of homework.  For those of you so slow that you didn't pick this up over the past 1,357 threads on the topic:

1.   Don't wade through an awful lot of terrible Craigslist and Backpage dates, in fact, don't even visit the sites.  Yes, I know that there are nuggets of pure gold there, just like there are no doubt nuggets of pure gold still in Clear Creek, but why bother, given the alternative, which is ....

2.   Look through the TOB ads, find a lady that fits your desired type (age, size, ethnicity, etc.), see if she has several nice reviews, see if they all have "yes" to the question "are the pictures accurate."  Yes, I agree that there is a bit of gradeflation in the reviews, I just chalk it up to the giddiness that occurs when a homely, lonely old guy finds a beautiful young woman who is willing to fuck his brains out and tell him how sweet, handsome and desireable he is.  Frankly, I see that as a good thing - if she makes an old guy giddy, she is my kind of girl.

3.   You should find four or five lovely young ladies that fit the bill.  Then just pick the one you would like to meet first, sign up for a little overtime at work, contact the prospective lucky young lady politely and correctly, and badda boom, you are off to the races.  Sure it might take three or four visits to different young ladies before you find the absolute "golden freak" you can connect with and visit time and time again, but bear in mind: "it's not the destination, it's the journey."  I love that particular journey. You will reach your destination, and it will be great fun along the way.  I have had well over 300 TOB "dates" and while some are better than others, I have never had one that I didn't enjoy, because I follow these steps.

Now, I know that a few might say, "you are so wrong, you alleged BadBoy, you can find lots of nice ladies on Backpage and Craigslist, I have found many."  To them I say: "Good for you, adventurous pioneer, please continue your search, please TOFTT on a regular basis, and please write reviews."  After all, we need those adrenaline and testosterone charged young'uns to go out and do the footwork, and once they certify a lovely young lady as safe, not LEO, legitimate, similar to their photos, and lots of fun to be with, I might just drag my lazy old bottom over to visit them.  Continue on, young and bold, we need you, the new ladies need you,  and we all appreciate your efforts and willingness to take risks.

2 hours ago, Badboy said:

Although I generally defer to the Older Gentlemen out of respect, I beg to differ in this regard.  I think there is a really nice shortcut to the "golden freak," which is, do just the slightest bit of homework.  For those of you so slow that you didn't pick this up over the past 1,357 threads on the topic:

1.   Don't wade through an awful lot of terrible Craigslist and Backpage dates, in fact, don't even visit the sites.  Yes, I know that there are nuggets of pure gold there, just like there are no doubt nuggets of pure gold still in Clear Creek, but why bother, given the alternative, which is ....

2.   Look through the TOB ads, find a lady that fits your desired type (age, size, ethnicity, etc.), see if she has several nice reviews, see if they all have "yes" to the question "are the pictures accurate."  Yes, I agree that there is a bit of gradeflation in the reviews, I just chalk it up to the giddiness that occurs when a homely, lonely old guy finds a beautiful young woman who is willing to fuck his brains out and tell him how sweet, handsome and desireable he is.  Frankly, I see that as a good thing - if she makes an old guy giddy, she is my kind of girl.

3.   You should find four or five lovely young ladies that fit the bill.  Then just pick the one you would like to meet first, sign up for a little overtime at work, contact the prospective lucky young lady politely and correctly, and badda boom, you are off to the races.  Sure it might take three or four visits to different young ladies before you find the absolute "golden freak" you can connect with and visit time and time again, but bear in mind: "it's not the destination, it's the journey."  I love that particular journey. You will reach your destination, and it will be great fun along the way.  I have had well over 300 TOB "dates" and while some are better than others, I have never had one that I didn't enjoy, because I follow these steps.

Now, I know that a few might say, "you are so wrong, you alleged BadBoy, you can find lots of nice ladies on Backpage and Craigslist, I have found many."  To them I say: "Good for you, adventurous pioneer, please continue your search, please TOFTT on a regular basis, and please write reviews."  After all, we need those adrenaline and testosterone charged young'uns to go out and do the footwork, and once they certify a lovely young lady as safe, not LEO, legitimate, similar to their photos, and lots of fun to be with, I might just drag my lazy old bottom over to visit them.  Continue on, young and bold, we need you, the new ladies need you,  and we all appreciate your efforts and willingness to take risks.

Hallelujah brother!  Preach it!    and a big ol' AMEN!

You have said perfectly what I have been stumbling around for years.

I always wait at least two days to post a review. If for some reason I was very dissatisfied I usually don't post one if it just wasn't up to the hype. I say usually but one lady insisted I review her so I did even though I felt it was a bad session. On good sessions I try to project that in the review. Now if it was a rip off that would defiantly get a review but luckily that hasn't happened yet (knocking on wood).

BadBoy and Laplace are right, of course. One can look for the Golden Snatch, er, Snitch, in any number of different ways. Ain't diversity grand?

Very good points all around. I'm not much of a reviewer for a number of reasons (see the same folks mostly & very infrequently of late.) that said, I agree that reviews that read like a Penthouse Letters offering Allan be quite entertaining and almost always useless. 

I once booked with a provider based on a couple of these sort of reviews and had a very below average session. She was 100% legit, responsive and pretty easy to schedule as well attractive and a terrific incall, but batshit crazy and our interaction was really awkward. 

So what kind of review is my opinion of her ("BSC") yet very professional  around the logistics? Good, bad? Mixed? She might take great offense at the unkind assessment. Plus, my take that she was "unstable" may have been seen as delightfully quirky to another gent, so there is that. 

For me the "best" reviews focus on the hard wired items: "she texted me right back" or "it took a day to get a reply." Her incall was a 3-star hotel...the inside of Noah's Ark was tidier...I had to wait 15 minutes before she was ready...she wore exactly the outfit Inrequest...we went over time, but wasn't an issue or she had me out the door at the 60th minute. 

I find that sort of fairly objective  information most valuable / easential and should be part of every review. Heck, if weren't likely so much work, that is the kind of "drop down menu" the form should have. 

The fact that the session was so freaky hit that you started yodeling in Esperanto is awesome for you and meaningless to me. 

Whao....that got ranty at the end. YMMV?

On 10/29/2016 at 8:51 PM, BadLeroyBrown said:

That one that makes you feel giddy and lustful all over, like you're 16 in the backseat of your first car all over again. 

This is called Testosterone. Get some!

All kidding aside...That statment is a expectation and can only be fulfilled by you in reality. If you're looking for a no-holds-barred session that would make the devil blush? PSE at about 2500-3000 an hour (unless you dont care about appearance, cleanliness, safety, and or health risks then this can be had for about 80$ on the street or BP).

Or...

You could change how youre searching providers. Look for the provider that really turns your gears, then contact her. Then after a few moments of chatting make an assesment. How do you feel now? You've seen the photos, read the profile, even talked to her. Okay maybe go read a review of two. Then make another assesment. If you still feel good about it move forward. Trust your insticts, but also be open and the world will open up right back.

7 hours ago, C E said:

All kidding aside...That statment is a expectation and can only be fulfilled by you in reality. If you're looking for a no-holds-barred session that would make the devil blush? PSE at about 2500-3000 an hour (unless you dont care about appearance, cleanliness, safety, and or health risks then this can be had for about 80$ on the street or BP).

Or...

You could change how youre searching providers. Look for the provider that really turns your gears, then contact her. Then after a few moments of chatting make an assesment. How do you feel now? You've seen the photos, read the profile, even talked to her. Okay maybe go read a review of two. Then make another assesment. If you still feel good about it move forward. Trust your insticts, but also be open and the world will open up right back.

I don't have any dispute with the basic thrust (pun intended) of your statement but, dude, a head-banging, sweat soaked, lusty, no holds barred, super, wonderful, sensual, fluid soaked, multiple-orgasm, exhausting PSE encounter with our TOB lovely young ladies bears the reasonable toll of $200 to $500 for an entire hour of ecstacy (oops, time and companionship), not the Manhattan supermodel rates that you set forth.  Don't mean to be the fact-checker here, but also don't want newbies to be scared off.  We need them newbies to TOFTT and write reviews.  Guys, you can get your feet wet for just a few hours of overtime.

On 10/31/2016 at 9:19 AM, C E said:

Do you even lift bro?!?🤔🤔🤔😑

On 10/31/2016 at 9:15 AM, Yogi said:

Very good points all around. I'm not much of a reviewer for a number of reasons (see the same folks mostly & very infrequently of late.) that said, I agree that reviews that read like a Penthouse Letters offering Allan be quite entertaining and almost always useless. 

I once booked with a provider based on a couple of these sort of reviews and had a very below average session. She was 100% legit, responsive and pretty easy to schedule as well attractive and a terrific incall, but batshit crazy and our interaction was really awkward. 

So what kind of review is my opinion of her ("BSC") yet very professional  around the logistics? Good, bad? Mixed? She might take great offense at the unkind assessment. Plus, my take that she was "unstable" may have been seen as delightfully quirky to another gent, so there is that. 

For me the "best" reviews focus on the hard wired items: "she texted me right back" or "it took a day to get a reply." Her incall was a 3-star hotel...the inside of Noah's Ark was tidier...I had to wait 15 minutes before she was ready...she wore exactly the outfit Inrequest...we went over time, but wasn't an issue or she had me out the door at the 60th minute. 

I find that sort of fairly objective  information most valuable / easential and should be part of every review. Heck, if weren't likely so much work, that is the kind of "drop down menu" the form should have. 

The fact that the session was so freaky hit that you started yodeling in Esperanto is awesome for you and meaningless to me. 

Whao....that got ranty at the end. YMMV?

+1

I used to belong to a now defunct board where only the members could see the review. So there was lots of honesty without worry a gal would seek revenge. Now I too focus on the logistics issues. Too much subjectivity and variation on appearance or "photos accurate" judgements to be worth anything. 

I too now follow Badboys advice.....another +1!

Or...

Ya know low class hoes are hoes too? That was a shitty and presumptuous thing to say. You know that frequently agencies provide shit service too? And for much higher a price. And where the fuck do you get that price range? Surely there is something in between 3,000 and 80. Shitting on lower class providers to make others look classy is passe and a dick move.

Maybe agency business isn't the right business for you since you don't seem to respect and regard all sex workers as equal. I know this derails the original post but saying things like that is hurtful to those who charge $80 and advertise on BP. There are many legit,safe women that are in that price range and statements like yours hurts their business.You obviously don't know your market or why people charge what they charge.

Right out of the cannon you seem to be so knowledgeable and have lots of advice to offer. Why?

11 hours ago, Lucy Kitten said:

Ya know low class hoes are hoes too? That was a shitty and presumptuous thing to say. You know that frequently agencies provide shit service too? And for much higher a price. And where the fuck do you get that price range? Surely there is something in between 3,000 and 80. Shitting on lower class providers to make others look classy is passe and a dick move.

Maybe agency business isn't the right business for you since you don't seem to respect and regard all sex workers as equal. I know this derails the original post but saying things like that is hurtful to those who charge $80 and advertise on BP. There are many legit,safe women that are in that price range and statements like yours hurts their business.You obviously don't know your market or why people charge what they charge.

Right out of the cannon you seem to be so knowledgeable and have lots of advice to offer. Why?

I know this:

Mcdonalds is a shitty hamburger company. Five Guys is a good hamburger company.  Both sell hamburgers, if you want a 1$ hamburger whats going to be in that burger is 98% trashmeat. Still a burger though, now if you went to five guys and paid 7$ for a burger that tasted like 1$ burger at Mcdonalds. You would probably be very upset, have an aweful taste in your mouth and will probably get sick from the low grade meat.

The point both companys sells hamburgers, but they way they sell them and how they run thier business are entirely different and the quality is demotrated quite clearly. There are good escorts, there are bad escorts. There are good agencies, there are bad ones. Good clients and bad clients.

There are good books and there are bad books, how many did you judge based on the cover? How many times were right about the book?

27 minutes ago, C E said:

I know this:

Mcdonalds is a shitty hamburger company. Five Guys is a good hamburger company.  Both sell hamburgers, if you want a 1$ hamburger whats going to be in that burger is 98% trashmeat. Still a burger though, now if you went to five guys and paid 7$ for a burger that tasted like 1$ burger at Mcdonalds. You would probably be very upset, have an aweful taste in your mouth and will probably get sick from the low grade meat.

The point both companys sells hamburgers, but they way they sell them and how they run thier business are entirely different and the quality is demotrated quite clearly. There are good escorts, there are bad escorts. There are good agencies, there are bad ones. Good clients and bad clients.

There are good books and there are bad books, how many did you judge based on the cover? How many times were right about the book?

In your scenario is Lucy K McDonalds or Five Guys? I'm not sure.

In my opinion,  I would say she's the top of the line Filet Mignon  from Denver's finest Steakhouse but I despise using food analogies when describing beautiful Women whose IQ's are twice what mine is.

36 minutes ago, C E said:

I know this:

Let's see how deep you can dig the hole by comparing escorts to burgers!  You are a smooth one. :cool:

Reminds me of my all time favorite posts that probably no one else remembers - "I am not a fucking McRibs" by JS

12 hours ago, Lucy Kitten said:

Well put Lucy.  I started to respond to his statement here originally and decided to give the newbie a pass on a stupid statement but the more he drones on the less pass worthy he seems.

50 minutes ago, MrBigShot said:

In your scenario is Lucy K McDonalds or Five Guys? I'm not sure.

In my opinion,  I would say she's the top of the line Filet Mignon  from Denver's finest Steakhouse but I despise using food analogies when describing beautiful Women whose IQ's are twice what mine is.

She is no one. She was talking about Agencies and 80$ Hoes ( as she put it ) 

80$ Hoes = Mcdonalds

Avg Range Providers = Five Guys

Edited by C E

11 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

Well put Lucy.  I started to respond to his statement here originally and decided to give the newbie a pass on a stupid statement but the more he drones on the less pass worthy he seems.

I hesitated but then I realized this is someone who represents themselves as an "agency spokesperson" so they don't get a newbie pass. I can't tolerate those sort of remarks. We want better things for this industry and we'll never get them if we keep tearing each other down. We frequently add to our own stigma and it pisses me off.

Or...

Care to set the record straight as to who brought up the $80 remark first?

Hint. It wasn't Lucy K

2 hours ago, C E said:

I did. I just used different terminology.

You posted some stupid comments -- that's what you did.

1) Make-the-devil-blush PSE can be had for far less than 2500.

2) The street experience is far more likely to be ripoff or 3-G than PSE.

3) You represented McDonalds and Five Guys as opposite ends of the spectrum, then compared "avg range providers" to Five Guys.  Make up your mind.

You're off to a wonderful start on TOB, mister agency spokesperson.  You present yourself as knowledgeable, but I don't think you know a single fucking thing about this hobby/industry/business.  Have you ever seen a provider, or are you just a wanna-be pimp?

3 hours ago, MAG said:

You posted some stupid comments -- that's what you did.

1) Make-the-devil-blush PSE can be had for far less than 2500.

2) The street experience is far more likely to be ripoff or 3-G than PSE.

3) You represented McDonalds and Five Guys as opposite ends of the spectrum, then compared "avg range providers" to Five Guys.  Make up your mind.

You're off to a wonderful start on TOB, mister agency spokesperson.  You present yourself as knowledgeable, but I don't think you know a single fucking thing about this hobby/industry/business.  Have you ever seen a provider, or are you just a wanna-be pimp?

Reaction GIF: clapping

9 hours ago, C E said:

I know this:

Excuse me?!?! I have a very upscale apartment decorated to the nines. I have good reviews. I shower, put on makeup,  dress professionally, and I charge $80 for one of my packages because I CAN!!! It doesn't make me trashy...it makes me smart during a time when I know, for men, that this is a tight economy. I don't need to be $500 to say that I am upscale...it is how I present myself to my clients. I know other ladies that do the same, and are doing real well in this biz.

What ladies charge is strictly up to what they feel they want to charge for catering to their clients in this adult industry. It has no bearing on whether they are high class or white trash. Do your homework on ladies you are interested in, and quit ASSuming based on the dollar sign.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

21 minutes ago, SultryKitten said:

Excuse me?!?! I have a very upscale apartment decorated to the nines. I have good reviews. I shower, put on makeup,  dress professionally, and I charge $80 for one of my packages because I CAN!!! It doesn't make me trashy...it makes me smart during a time when I know, for men, that this is a tight economy. I don't need to be $500 to say that I am upscale...it is how I present myself to my clients. I know other ladies that do the same, and are doing real well in this biz.

What ladies charge is strictly up to what they feel they want to charge for catering to their clients in this adult industry. It has no bearing on whether they are high class or white trash. Do your homework on ladies you are interested in, and quit ASSuming based on the dollar sign.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Samantha love, we are after all lowly hookers, why not be compared to cheap meat. (Hopefully my extreme sarcasm came through) To this very new CE character....how do I put this.....

OH YEAH, FUCK OFF!  Don't come on here and compare us to low grade burgers. Sorry, but 5guys is not high quality either. If you knew anything about any of the ladies on this board, you would know EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US ARE OF THE HIGHEST QUALITY NO MATTER WHAT SHE CHARGES . We are not meat! 

9 hours ago, C E said:

I did. I just used different terminology.

Damn CE, at first I thought you were kinda "suspect", I was slowly but surely falling into displaying the same bad habits I talked so poorly against when I first started using the board. Now, that I've seen how poorly you've handled this situation, and how badly you've stuck your foot in your mouth, I know you're legit. Welcome to the board bro, haha... #1 rule try not to offend anyone (especially the ladies), #2 think thoroughly about the content of your post before posting, this will save you from eating "crow" later. You'll survive bro, your making average newbie posting mistakes, you'll learn the etiquette.