Sweet Hannah

Are men curvy?

19 posts in this topic

I always see articles about women and their shapes, what about men?

I know some women that love chubby guys and some that prefer slim or fit. Hannah has fun with everyone !

An article I came across about chubby guys

https://www.google.com/amp/thoughtcatalog.com/jen-anderson/2015/10/10-perks-of-dating-a-chubby-guy-that-women-need-to-know-about/amp/?client=safari

I am not chubby but do get a chubby from time to time.

I think the term for chubby men is husky :lol: 2016 also introduced to the "Dad Bod". I personally prefer my men a little on the chubby side. I'm a snuggler who needs the warmth and softness of a human body pillow.

dadbod-800x400-681x341.jpghot-dad-bod.jpg?resize=620%2C389980x-133.jpg

Thanks for posting before pics of out of shape actors prior to them endorsing Weight Watchers. 

Put me in the category of a little fluff and stuff. Too many muscles just isn't attractive to me...body builders....yuk

1 hour ago, MrBigShot said:

Thanks for posting before pics of out of shape actors prior to them endorsing Weight Watchers. 

The only one that's not fat anymore is Chris Pratt, which is kind of a shame. DiCaprio, Sandler and Rogen are all famously flabbly and have kind of always been that way. Leo was kinda buff for maybe like a year, when he made The Beach.

chris-pratt-1.jpgtumblr_ngjgywYqlu1qewacoo1_500.jpg

A little man on man body positivity.

Ladies.  Please.

I do not have a "beer belly."  I have a "liquified grain storage facility."

4 hours ago, MrBigShot said:

I am not chubby but do get a chubby from time to time.

This made me smile. I like this expression 

2 hours ago, Melissa Sterling said:

Put me in the category of a little fluff and stuff. Too many muscles just isn't attractive to me...body builders....yuk

I second this 

Curvy some left some right some up some down.

I've been known to carry a little extra padding myself jut makes for better cuddling 

Curves are a wonderful sight :). Men can have beautiful curves too, and I believe the term would be voluptuous :).

I love CURVY men! Honestly, I love thin men too! Older guys and some young. As long as you are respectful I am Thrilled to be with you! Also, you are clean and have fresh breath.I am smiling! Pretty sleepy, great post!:)

I have to be on a high protein diet so meaty men are preferred. ;-) Try to also have some hair...I love playing with my food.

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

On 10/28/2016 at 10:02 AM, Melissa Sterling said:

Starts stuffing his face with all the fast food he can find... Just hold on baby, I'm coming...  :D

Girls like to get more creative on size names. While gabrielle Iglesias has a great standup on Men's sizes with Fluffy, it's more like: thin, in shape, extra, chubby, fat and WOW fat! Haha. The chubby to fat area can get grey for sure :) 

On 10/29/2016 at 8:14 AM, SultryKitten said:

I have to be on a high protein diet so meaty men are preferred. ;-) Try to also have some hair...I love playing with my food.

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Does chest hair count?

I'm not sure if curvy guys are my bag....but I do love me some husky/chubby/stocky ones. 

Like, I've got a serious thing for the big farm boy / football player gone to seed / powerlifter look - it's not so much about being ripped as it is just about being big.  Having enough dude to climb and cuddle is pretty much perfect, in my book.  *grin*