Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Swiggidysuave

New kid on the block

6 posts in this topic

Good day fellow gentalmen and ladies. I was wondering if I could ask some advice. I will be traveling to Denver for business this upcoming week and was wondering if there was a way to get checked out fast enough to maybe go on a date while I'm in town. It seems I don't have the proper credentials every lady is looking for.

Am I going to have to deal with being alone? Or is there a way? 

Just have to take the time do the leg work several  of the ladies are newbie friendly and have other ways of screening I'm not a provider so I'm sure how they do it just check the ad posts and ask. I'm sure some of the other good folks here will have more advice for you have fun and be safe

Just contact the ladies you're interested in. Even if they require references. Be completely honest and open with them. Many of the ladies have ways to screen you without references. Be willing to give them any info they ask for and I guarantee you will find a great lady to play with.

4 hours ago, Swiggidysuave said:

Any tips on avoiding uncle?

There is NEVER any sure way to avoid uncle, but you want to limit your risks.  As others have stated above, see 'newbie friendly' or well-reviewed ladies and be subject to their screening.  Good luck and have fun!

A lot of great advice on here, hon B). I agree newbie friendly is important. Another tip is just have a conversation, take your time to talk with us. Big piece of advice on avoiding uncle is Intent, so make it like you're woo'ing us. Darling, We are girls we like to be seduced :D .