Tish Thique

GENTLEMEN: What do you consider Curvy, PlusSize & BBW?

31 posts in this topic

Hi Gentlemen!

I'm new to TOB & as my surname suggest, I'm thicker than a snicker. [snip] I don't want to mis-represent myself in my ads.

I have 2 questions for the fellas:

1.  In your eyes, am I considered Curvy, Plus size or BBW?
  2. What is the threshold for each? 

Thanks, Luvs!

Tish Thique

Edited by Kaduk
content

There are no set-in-stone guidelines for body types as far as I know. You're free to identify as you wish, although I wouldn't necessarily consider you to be BBW as your height is listed at 5'1". As long as you're comfortable with how you wish to be described and represent yourself as you are, there shouldn't be an issue.

For example, it would be disingenuous for a provider who is 4"11 and 95 lbs to advertise as a BBW. Conversely, it would be just as disingenuous for a provider who is 6' and 350 lbs to advertise as a Spinner.

I hope this helps

Edited by MrBigShot

1 hour ago, Tish Thique said:

...I have 2 questions for the fellas:

22 minutes ago, MrBigShot said:

There are no set-in-stone guidelines for body types as far as I know. You're free to identify as you wish...

As MBS states, this is pretty true.  Size is in the eyes of the client.  As far as Curvy vs Plus vs BBW goes, some may consider them different thresholds, some may consider all three the same.  Personally, there is something for every size lady in the hobby.  IMO, I would be more concerned about providing good/great service than your size.  BTW, this goes for any lady, just as we gents should be concerned with making a lady comfortable with her screening.

Good luck and have fun!

Thanks, MrBigShot! I didn't think I was quite BBW.

Thanks, BigBaldBlk! I love every curve, I just want to ensure I'm properly representing myself.😉

Looking at your pics I'd say curvy.  Sorta depends on how your midsection looks. If it has rolls then BBW if not then Curvy is OK.  Your pics seem to indicate that your bottom is one of your best parts.  You don't need to use words for that.

From a another womans point of view I would say curvy and as far as the snickers thing I just love a tasty candy bar sometimes mostly all the time. 😜😜😜😜💋💋💋💋

Judging from what I see on your pictures I would say CURVY         

If the height and weight you list is accurate and current, and the other measurements are accurate, and the pics on your profile are you and recent, what possible difference does it make WHAT poorly defined category you "should" be?  Subject to all the "ifs" anyone calling you should know clearly what he is getting at least in terms of physical looks.

Then again, it did get me to look at your profile, so ..........  ;)

To be honest, Your pictures describe you more accurately than a title. I would say leave the title out who care, you're attractive to people who find you attractive. That what really matters, for people looking for you your title wont matter, they'll see your pics and decide for themselves.

Stay gold Pony Boy!

As a woman, I would say curvy. I've asked myself the same question Tish. Love your shape!

15 minutes ago, Sweet Hannah said:

As a woman, I would say curvy. I've asked myself the same question Tish. Love your shape!

Hi Hannah! Long time no see :)

1 minute ago, Lucy Kitten said:

Hi Hannah! Long time no see :)

Hiiii

My number is the same, we should catch up.

I am back and super excited. 

18 hours ago, Tish Thique said:

Hi Gentlemen!

I'm new to TOB & as my surname suggest, I'm thicker than a snicker. [snip] I don't want to mis-represent myself in my ads.

I have 2 questions for the fellas:

Thanks, Luvs!

Tish Thique

I'm not quite sure if this makes sense, but I believe somehow most guys equate the "labels" of +size, bbw, or curvy to relate to tummy size, and thighs (possibly). I think it is actually very normal in the age of waist trainers and other such things to see a woman with a tiny waist and huge books or thighs and butt. Therefore, you would not deem a woman with this stature BBW, or +size. I think those labels are reserved for women who are disproportionate in one area moreso than another. I'm not sure that is right, but I believe that is what goes through most men's heads when they read that. Thick=means evenly proportionate, BBW= chubby, bigger proportions, plus size means (possibly the same size as BBW, but more than likely larger). Personally speaking, I don't care. If she is sexy, confident, and has curves a man could lose his "brakes" on, I'm with it. If I think I might break her in the midst of the act, I can't enjoy it. Gotta have a lil something to bounce off of. 

28 minutes ago, Sweet Hannah said:

Hiiii

My number is the same, we should catch up.

I am back and super excited. 

We will!

I would define curvy by someone who takes care of themselves.  They still take part in being active and staying shapely. Tish I would define you as curvy and far from a BBW.

Shauna Styles is the epitome of CURVY!!!

Tish,

Does it really matter what we think?  I see Leroy has a very specific breakdown of what certain terms mean to him. I agree with some of them and disagree with others. Your name, Tish Thique, implies that you are "thick." I'm into smaller girls so that's not a plus for me, but to other guys it's super attractive.  I suggest you market yourself how you want to be portrayed; define yourself instead of letting us define you. If you feel like you're a big beautiful woman, embrace it. If you don't think BBW fits you, but your curves are your sexiest feature then use that to your advantage.  Choose something that fits you and makes you feel good about your message. Doing so will make your ads read more confident which, to  me, is the sexiest trait of all.

On 10/27/2016 at 3:06 PM, Tish Thique said:

Thanks, MrBigShot! I didn't think I was quite BBW.

Thanks, BigBaldBlk! I love every curve, I just want to ensure I'm properly representing myself.😉

Tish all anyone has to do is look at your pic's they say it all your rockin girl what man or woman 😁 could ask for more‼️‼️‼️

This is clearly all a matter of perception. What I am always intrigued by are women's views of what BBW is.. and quite frankly in this highly body-image concious society it cannot help but lead to confusion and flawed thinking.. I truly believe as the saying goes that "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder" so what one may characterize as BBW, another sees something entirely different. Still, since you asked, I tend to prefer women with plenty of curves and "healthy" look.. you m'dear are stunning in my eyes! 

Edited by cowboy
Misspellings

On 10/29/2016 at 5:26 PM, cowboy said:

This is clearly all a matter of perception. What I am always intrigued by are women's views of what BBW is.. and quite frankly in this highly body-image concious society it cannot help but lead to confusion and flawed thinking.. I truly believe as the saying goes that "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder" so what one may characterize as BBW, another sees something entirely different. Still, since you asked, I tend to prefer women with plenty of curves and "healthy" look.. you m'dear are stunning in my eyes! 

I agree with this wholisticly. 

I have a friend he loves and married a larger heavy set women. I did not I married the woman who is more of what people consider hot. Why do I say this? becasue we are good friends and and I dont find his wife attractive at all. She is a wonderful human being but not my cup of tea from a physical standpoint. Vice versa for him. It's sympatico. Getting into this industry I found I had to change my perceptions as what I thought was attractive ( and most would say yes) there are tatse of varying degrees. I had to adapt my philisophies for the sake of the business. Which leads me to say you can be any size shape or color and somewhere there is someone who finds you attrative. You just have breakdown your own barriers and find those like minded people. :)

Welcome to TOB Tish!! I have had the pleasure of meeting you and you are "curvy" IMO...You also are very comfortable in your own skin which makes you very appealing all the way around! :wub: 

Edited by Alexa Rayne

12 hours ago, C E said:

Which leads me to say you can be any size shape or color and somewhere there is someone who finds you attrative. You just have breakdown your own barriers and find those like minded people. :)

Image result for yes!

On 10/31/2016 at 7:51 PM, Alexa Rayne said:

Welcome to TOB Tish!! I have had the pleasure of meeting you and you are "curvy" IMO...You also are very comfortable in your own skin which makes you very appealing all the way around! :wub: 

Thanks, Beautiful!

If your belly sticks out further than your breasts, I would consider a lady to be BBW.

16 hours ago, Paul Pudenda said:

If your belly sticks out further than your breasts, I would consider a lady to be BBW.

Ya, this sounds like a decent rule of thumb with some exceptions. I'd say curvy and not to BBW for you.

17 hours ago, Paul Pudenda said:

This is all subjective and "eye of the beholder" stuff but your definition to me is more pudgy than BBW and is only one aspect of what a BBW is IMHO. 

For me, a BBW is at least 5'10" in height, after all the first B stands for Big not fat. I've had the pleasure of spending quality time with several BBW providers who stood 6' or better and were former college Volleyball Players who had very little body fat just a Big frame. I will concede that there are some providers who advertise as BBW who qualify due to their weight being over a certain number but their breasts are usually proportional and their bellies don't necessarily protrude further than their breasts. 

This is just all a subjective topic and will vary from both client perspective and provider perspective with no right or wrong definition of either.

Some of the most underutilized descriptions are Voluptuous, Rubenesque, Plump and Full-Figured. All could describe similar body types and all are variations of BBW IMHO.

yeah, it doesn't matter what we thing.  What matters is what you think, and what your clients think.

Then again, this is like that 'honey, does this make my butt look big?' question - there is no good answer. :)