Tish Thique

HELP!!! new to TOB with many questions.

11 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, I'm Tish Thique! My good friend Alexa Rayne suggested TOB,  I have so many questions I don't know where to begin. Here's the first 3.

How long did it take to receive your first review?

Should I wait to until I receive a few reviews to advertise on TOB?

Is it bias to expect the clients to provide references when you don't have any reviews?

Thanks, Luvs!

Tish Thique 

Hello Tish,

It may take 2 weeks to get a review, or only one day. Us guys are unpredictable!

Start advertising when you're ready to earn. No reviews required!

Ask for whatever makes you comfortable. Ignore those who complain. Only you will be looking out for your safety. 

Good Luck! :P

Hello Tish,

Welcome to TOB.  Hopefully you will find it to be fun and exciting for you.

As to your questions, what pfunk said was pretty good.  I have also noticed that some will include in their ads the request for reviews.  Some offer discounts before hand, others offer discounts on the return visit.  You do not have to give a discount to get a review.  I am just sharing with you what I have experienced on here.  I have seen both newcomers and ladies who have been here before post in their ads the request for reviews.  Personally, that seems to work the best, as I have seen. 

And on the personal note, if and when you do place that add, look me up.  I am open to helping someone new with a review....   :D

Edited by GvnUpleasure-1953
spelling and adding something

Thanks, pfunk! I appreciate your input.

Thanks, crazyb! 

Thanks, GvnUpleasure-1953! I think I'm going to go with the subsequent visit discount. I appreciate your advice  and you will be my 1st contact after I post my ad 😘

Okay guys all of my pictures are too large for the forum pic. How did you get yours on there?

On 10/26/2016 at 4:44 PM, Tish Thique said:

Hello everyone, I'm Tish Thique! My good friend Alexa Rayne suggested TOB,  I have so many questions I don't know where to begin. Here's the first 3.

How long did it take to receive your first review?  I have heard from a day to 6 months lol

Should I wait to until I receive a few reviews to advertise on TOB? No!  Ads=clients=reviews eventually=more clients. that order.

Is it bias to expect the clients to provide references when you don't have any reviews? Bias?? No it is you protecting your self whether you have 0 or 100 reviews.

Thanks, Luvs!

Tish Thique 

Welcome to the board.  Hope you enjoy and prosper. 

4 hours ago, Tish Thique said:

Okay guys all of my pictures are too large for the forum pic. 

Pair of scissors?? 

Sorry, could not resist.  There is a 500kb limit if you mean the avatar.  Find a pic of something - doesn't have to be you - that small or use a photo image app that will downsize.

5 hours ago, Tish Thique said:

Okay guys all of my pictures are too large for the forum pic. How did you get yours on there?

screenshot-theotherboard.com 2016-10-27 18-45-02.png

screenshot-theotherboard.com 2016-10-27 18-54-37.png

Welcome to TOB Tish... [snip]..if you need ANYTHING do not hesitate to reach out! 

Xoxo💋💋💋💋

Alexa Rayne 

Edited by Kaduk
content

On 10/27/2016 at 1:47 PM, Tish Thique said:

You can use something like photobucket to resize your images. As you join more and more sites it's helpful to have a few resized images for things like profile pictures.