Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LovelySimone

Baker New to TOB: Greetings and a question.

16 posts in this topic

Hello, Everyone :)

I was wondering... What are everyone's thoughts on adding a bit of hospitality to the provider/hobbyist experience? I love baking, but thought it might send an odd signal to have fresh cookies sitting out for hobbyists. Any opinions on this? Are there any other providers that like to bake or is there something important about keeping personal enjoyments private?

Anything you can do to make the experience enjoyable would be greatly appreciated, I'm sure. Having fresh baked goods would be a nice touch, IMHO.

First of all, welcome Simone!  I hate to break this to you, but many providers provide drinks, cooked meals etc.  I believe anything that sets your experience apart from others will always be remembered.

Excellent idea.  Being original  sets the mood.  Pfff. Who does not like homemade cookies?

(Is this an extra?) :)

It is awesome to hear that other people do this and that there is interest! I am very new to this, and any input or tips are very appreciated:)

Since  you are asking for input, here is my 2 cents worth.  

I appreciate anything that makes a nice atmosphere that is welcoming.  

Examples:  One provider had a red cloth "bonnet" she put over a lamp.  It was open at the top to let the heat escape.  The red fabric cast a warm red glow over the room.  Imagine opening the door to a young lovely silhouetted against the red background.  That will leave an impression on you.

One provider always had the room lit by candles.  

One provider always had 6 candles lit on a stand when you entered her incall.  She insisted that she be the one to undress you and lay you clothes on hangers and a clothes tree.

Last week I visited a provider. We hastily removed our clothes.  After the activities,  I returned from freshening up to find all my clothes neatly placed on the bed.  She helped me dress while she was fully nude.  She walked me to the door wearing only high heels.

Another provider keeps neatly folded washcloths in a crockpot with a hint of lemon oil which she uses for a warm clean up afterward. 

So you see, anything that is "special" and creates atmosphere will differentiate you from the others.  

Thank you for asking.

A provider having a Bouquet of flowers that just happens to be Editable.... 

petit+jean+bacon+roses+MM.png

Welcome to the hobby Simone! I think having fresh cookies is a wonderful idea. Hobbyists enjoy anything extra that you do for them to make them feel comfortable :)

Back in the 90's there was a tennis star that advertised "Attitude is Everything!" Sounds like you have a great Attitude. I know I also appreciate little things too. I've had Chinese food ordered in, and my 1 hour turned into 4-1/2 hours LOL. We trashed our picnic blanket (the bedspread in the hotel), but damn did we have fun. We still talk almost daily. The lady I'm seeing most right now, either for massages or just to visit with, always has a tasty gift prepared for me...always. For me it's not necessary, but yeah, like the others say, making me feel special sometimes makes me comfortable, and we get along a lot better. Good thread.

I love this idea and have tried it myself but I found it was really hard to push cookies on guys! I think it's a "taking candy from strangers" fear. I think it works better when you package them for each gent, a little box or bag of cookies to go.

Anything that adds to the experience is great. I know a provider who always has nice incense burning to set the mood.  The days of biff bang thank you Mam are gone for most Hobbyists.  Just as street walkers are gone in Denver. ( I haven't seen one in a year.) For me the experience MUST include more than just "getting off".  I can do that myself.

First welcome to our little oasis of fun here. What a great way to set the mood and say welcome make your self comfortable, just makes it all feel more natural like your seeing a friend 

12 hours ago, Lustyleah said:

........ just makes it all feel more natural like your seeing a friend 

THIS will keep many of us coming back for repeat visits.

Thank y'all so much for all of your input on this:) Goodies it is!