legalizeit

ISO: Big naturals for office fantasy

7 posts in this topic

So I work with a girl I can't get out of my head. She has huge natural boobs I want to bury my face in, a nice round butt, and a smaller waste (Not BBW). I'm hoping to find a provider that fits this description, I'll pay for quality, looking for 2-3 hours this weekend. wink.gif

A few examples of what I'm looking for:

3.jpg

2.jpg

5.jpg

1.jpg

1.jpg

Of course you have all the requirements needed correct. References etc.? Just askin.

There is an ad section on this site and also a review section. I suggest perusing both these helpful resources to help you find the type of provider for which you are looking. Unfortunately, there are no shortcuts in this business and you're going to have to exert a little effort; perhaps even engage in trial and error, like the rest of us have done, in order to find your Gem.

4 hours ago, legalizeit said:

Thanks MrBigShot, have first try scheduled. One more just for eye candy:

tumblr_od3xxh7NXd1vfsjtmo1_500.jpg

Nice pic.

Do your homework.

Choose wisely.

Have fun

Write a review.

14 hours ago, legalizeit said:

Thanks MrBigShot, have first try scheduled. One more just for eye candy:

tumblr_od3xxh7NXd1vfsjtmo1_500.jpg

There are lots of providers who advertise here who own their curves like the YL in this pic. I'm sure you'll find your ATF if you're willing to be patient and open minded. I know you're fantasizing about your co-worker and this has been the motivation for your thread;  however, I encourage you not to limit yourself to one body type when choosing a provider. After all, variety is the Spice of Life.