Bora Bora

Sex life of "plus sized" women

30 posts in this topic

Interesting article / testimonies. I know some men that wonder about having a "normal" sex life with full-figured women. I guess they don't understand what's sex :)

11 Women on Why Sex Is Great at Any Damn Size

"....But here is the truth-- lights on or lights off, plus sized women like sex too. But don't just take my word for it. Read on for the candid thoughts on sex and body image from 11 plus-sized women who are getting it on and feeling sexy, no unnecessary light bulbs required."

Screen_Shot_2016_10_24_at_6_23_07_PM.jpg

Thanks for sharing this. I happen to love women of all shapes and sizes. I find women to be beautiful who are comfortable with themselves and who let their inner beauty shine through the outer physical appearance no matter what their body type happens to be. 

21 hours ago, Lustyleah said:

Size does matter but not body size lol

Well now you just a lot of potential hobbiest with that comment, any guy who doesn't have a big one won't come see you now lol

No lose for me I'm not a provider I'm here to play with all the pretty ladies my self

14 hours ago, stevie-2249 said:

Well now you just a lot of potential hobbiest with that comment, any guy who doesn't have a big one won't come see you now lol

I thought she was talking about the size of one's wallet. Who knew?

Talking about sizes...I like to squeeze a nice firm A$$! I think a good portion of my clients don't get out my door without a goose from me. Hehehe! Penis...don't care as long as they aren't mammoth sized. I do like balls of all sizes as they are fun to play with. Now women, I like big knockers and coochies that like me. :-D Curvy women are sexy and lots of fun even though I have met smaller girls that can get a little wild. I have seen that when you are younger and smaller you tend to be more self conscious whereas when you get bigger you tend to accept how you look. I think it is because you take for granted what you had, and now that it is gone you appreciate yourself more. If we all could have our 18 year old bodies at our age today...

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

1 hour ago, SultryKitten said:

. If we all could have our 18 year old bodies at our age today...

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

I would settle for having my body at the age you are today.  :D

But when a lady makes me forget I am NOT that young .................. I will see her again, and again, and ..........

7 hours ago, SultryKitten said:

Talking about sizes...I like to squeeze a  when you get bigger you tend to accept how you look. I think it is because you take for granted what you had, and now that it is gone you appreciate yourself more. If we all could have our 18 year old bodies at our age today...

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

I love this! Excellent description! wholly crap at 18 I weighed 100 lbs and no tits. I was quite happy at 24 or 25 years old. How I look now, it is what I got so I try to rock it. 

1 hour ago, Melissa Sterling said:

I love this! Excellent description! wholly crap at 18 I weighed 100 lbs and no tits. I was quite happy at 24 or 25 years old. How I look now, it is what I got so I try to rock it. 

So you went from this...

screenshot-www.google.com 2016-10-28 01-32-27.png

To this...

screenshot-www.google.com 2016-10-28 02-08-43.png

On the other end of this spectrum -I would be interested in hearing about the male counterpart to this equation.

15 hours ago, SultryKitten said:

I like to squeeze a nice firm A$$! I think a good portion of my clients don't get out my door without a goose from me.

Can't speak as to the "firmness rating" but I can say you surprised the Hell out of me when you goosed me. Watch out fellas she's stealthy with the buns inspection!!

35 minutes ago, MrBigShot said:

Can't speak as to the "firmness rating" but I can say you surprised the Hell out of me when you goosed me. Watch out fellas she's stealthy with the buns inspection!!

LOL! Yes I am. :-D

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

8 hours ago, Melissa Sterling said:

I had b's at 18, but my stomach was flat, and my A$$ was bangin'. I seriously thought it was huge then and now I wish I could have appreciated it's bounce. LOL! Ahhhhhh memories!

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

5 hours ago, Jez UaBriain said:

On the other end of this spectrum -I would be interested in hearing about the male counterpart to this equation.

Do you mean how do we feel about having fun with plus sized women? or, how do we feel about our own sex life if we are plus sized men?

7 hours ago, Kaduk said:

So you went from this...

screenshot-www.google.com 2016-10-28 01-32-27.png

To this...

screenshot-www.google.com 2016-10-28 02-08-43.png

Yep! Before I reproduced, I was flat as a board. didn't have a bra. Now, I can't run because I give myself black eyes. Suits embarrassing when I knock myself out. 

Bora bora, yes, that is what I  was trying to convey. I think it would be interesting and beneficial to the provider to learn of our plus sized gentlemen's sexual habits.

Melissa, dang, so THAT is why I didn't get past a 34 b bra! I forgot to reproduce! LoL !

Edited by Jez UaBriain

I don't fuck fatties, so I have no idea what the sex life of a fat woman is.;)

21 minutes ago, 2Big said:

I don't fuck fatties, so I have no idea what the sex life of a fat woman is.;)

You possibly missing out on some of the best sex ever!!!!

On ‎10‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 2:43 PM, Wannabebad said:

possibly

Possibly, but as a very visual individual, I don't think so. 

15 minutes ago, Happymon said:

Possibly, but as a very visual individual, I don't think so. 

This ^^^^

Love to hear from some plus size men also!

Just lost 78lbs. However I have  parent loans on my daughter so no plastic surgery for Kali. Life is still golden and yes i am very healthy and don't give a rat's ass what is said anymore about me! Hahahaha! Bring it all on! Lots of guys love us women no matter what we look like! Ya we are ALL rocken hot as hell Ladies! No mater size! Small, large, flat chested, large breasts! 

MrBigShotsaying something about attitude shining through. Think that is VERY truthful! 

Bora Bora is an awesome client!!

17 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Love to hear from some plus size men also!

Just lost 78lbs. However I have  parent loans on my daughter so no plastic surgery for Kali. Life is still golden and yes i am very healthy and don't give a rat's ass what is said anymore about me! Hahahaha! Bring it all on! Lots of guys love us women no matter what we look like! Ya we are ALL rocken hot as hell Ladies! No mater size! Small, large, flat chested, large breasts! 

MrBigShotsaying something about attitude shining through. Think that is VERY truthful! 

Bora Bora is an awesome client!!

Kali I just hope that I can look as great as you do later on hell I don't look that good now lol

5 hours ago, Lustyleah said:

Kali I just hope that I can look as great as you do later on hell I don't look that good now lol

As good as me? Awe you are too sweet I am sure you are a very attractive woman Lustyleah! 

Honestly the truth be that I would a MILLION TIMES over be with someone who really wishes to be with me and feels I am worth every penny! 

I can't wait to meet you some day!! I am sure you are a great deal of fun Lustyleah you sure have a great personality and seem to have a very kind heart! All of us providers are very lucky to have you on board! 

Kisses...this week is kind of crazy for me my 4 grandbabies are coming for a visit! Last minute notices are never fun! Oh well! I have to go with it! 

Three of them live out of state...ya excited and will be totally exhausted come Sunday I am sure!!! 

2 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

As good as me? Awe you are too sweet I am sure you are a very attractive woman Lustyleah! 

Honestly the truth be that I would a MILLION TIMES over be with someone who really wishes to be with me and feels I am worth every penny! 

I can't wait to meet you some day!! I am sure you are a great deal of fun Lustyleah you sure have a great personality and seem to have a very kind heart! All of us providers are very lucky to have you on board! 

Kisses...this week is kind of crazy for me my 4 grandbabies are coming for a visit! Last minute notices are never fun! Oh well! I have to go with it! 

Three of them live out of state...ya excited and will be totally exhausted come Sunday I am sure!!! 

well I just try to as honest as I can even if I am from a legal background lol. I will always try to find the positive in most cases and be fair as I can in my opinions.

dont have any grand babe yet inleast I don't think I do lol. Be safe out there.

Always am safe! Thank you for the concern for us ladies Lustyleah! ;)

Sexiness is an attitude, a state of mind.. I think any man/woman, no matter the shape, no matter the size should have as fulfilling a sex life as their imagination allows.. clearly that implies that there be a physical attraction, but to hell with trying to conform to anothers idea of what is or is not attractive.. get comfortable and be confident in your own skin and that confidence will absolutely draw attention ultimately leading to mutually respectful, highly energized and passionate sex lives.. enough with self-conciousness and self-loathing.. ugh!

On 11/9/2016 at 9:38 PM, cowboy said:

Sexiness is an attitude, a state of mind.. I think any man/woman, no matter the shape, no matter the size should have as fulfilling a sex life as their imagination allows.. clearly that implies that there be a physical attraction, but to hell with trying to conform to anothers idea of what is or is not attractive.. get comfortable and be confident in your own skin and that confidence will absolutely draw attention ultimately leading to mutually respectful, highly energized and passionate sex lives.. enough with self-conciousness and self-loathing.. ugh!

^^^^^this one^^^^^

Well, I'd like to put an oar in the water on this topic . . . 

It's certainly possible to have too much of a good thing. But a plus size woman supplies so much of everything, and frequently (like Spencer Tracy described Katherine Hepburn in "Pat and Mike"), all of it's choice.