AnaBeau

How to follow instructions!!!!!101

24 posts in this topic

I have been on both sides of the spectrum.  I see ladies I really like!   Just like many others on this board ...    And I see gentleman as requested!  I do have a bucket list...  Because , I am nearing retirement....  I have been around this board for a few years.  Didn't ever give too much input on any forum.  I've done both In and Outcalls.   For a long time I only did Outcalls...  And after yesterday I remember why!!!  Because people can't fucking follow instructions!!!!  My Incall is my residence!!  And being descreet is so important that I get so pissed when my very simple yet explicit directions are not followed .  Huge turn off!  I never give out my address.  And I never will.  My place is permitted parking only!  So no point!  I had a gentleman today completely fuck up so bad I will probably never do another Incall again!  I did the hotel thing to two years!  So maybe every few months...  But why is it so difficult for people to follow instructions??????  Just blowing off steam!!!!  

Ana❤️beau

Men are unable to follow instructions when the blood rushes from different parts of their body to a certain body part. My guess is, the anticipation of his impending session with you caused this occurrence therefore rendering his brain useless in remembering there were any instructions whatsoever about parking and being discreet, etc.

In all seriousness, I'm sorry this happened to you and hope your next Sporting Gent is capable of following instructions and is respectful of your delicate situation with parking and needing complete discretion.

1 hour ago, MrBigShot said:

Men are unable to follow instructions when the blood rushes from different parts of their body to a certain body part. My guess is, the anticipation of his impending session with you caused this occurrence therefore rendering his brain useless in remembering there were any instructions whatsoever about parking and being discreet, etc.

I call bullshit, I know lots of gentlemen who are not stupid ass fuck. Don't make a lame ass excuse for someone other gentlemens junk. Maybe you have that problem. But I promise you not all men are stupid. Lol 😝 I know lots of guys who follow instructions just fine. I completely understand where Ana is coming from.  

Edited by Nikki Holiday

Ana, are you still in the furniture restoration business?  😍😍😍😍😍

4 minutes ago, petey-9950 said:

Ana, are you still in the furniture restoration business?  😍😍😍😍😍

Yes I am....  And my shop is ten mins from my home...

1 hour ago, Nikki Holiday said:

I call bullshit, I know lots of gentlemen who are not stupid ass fuck. Don't make a lame ass excuse for someone other gentlemens junk. Maybe you have that problem. But I promise you not all men are stupid. Lol 😝 I know lots of guys who follow instructions just fine. I completely understand where Ana is coming from.  

If you take everything in a literal context you are obviously missing my point which was humor laced with satire. Since my previous post to AnaBeau was just that, meant to be funny, and not taken seriously, I can not help it if your satirical radar wasn't functioning as you were reading my response

On ‎10‎/‎20‎/‎2016 at 9:13 AM, AnaBeau said:

I have been on both sides of the spectrum.  I see ladies I really like!   Just like many others on this board ...    And I see gentleman as requested!  I do have a bucket list...  Because , I am nearing retirement....

Check another off Image result for bucket list images

Ok!!!!!   IM DONE WITH INCALLS!  I had another dumb FUCK NOT PARK WHERE HE WAS SUPPOSED TO!!!!!  Then finally 20 mins later saw me on my porch....  NEVER KNOCKED ON DOOR!!!!!!  WTF

7 hours ago, AnaBeau said:

Ok!!!!!   IM DONE WITH INCALLS!  I had another dumb FUCK NOT PARK WHERE HE WAS SUPPOSED TO!!!!!  Then finally 20 mins later saw me on my porch....  NEVER KNOCKED ON DOOR!!!!!!  WTF

Image result for you can't fix stupid meme

9 hours ago, AnaBeau said:

Dumb F*ck is the appropriate term for this. No excuse for not following your instructions.

Edited by MrBigShot

9 hours ago, AnaBeau said:

So, I guess you're going to post a rabid rant every time someone doesn't do things exactly as you want.  Got it.

Have you considered the possibility that your instructions are difficult to follow?  If this happens to you over and over and over, it could say more about your "required processes" than it does about your clients.

you can tell a lot by a gentleman who is unable/unwilling to follow simple left and right turn directions. 

1 hour ago, MAG said:

So, I guess you're going to post a rabid rant every time someone doesn't do things exactly as you want.  Got it.

Have you considered the possibility that your instructions are difficult to follow?  If this happens to you over and over and over, it could say more about your "required processes" than it does about your clients.

First of all.  I can rant all I want. As I am the one that started this post!  And no I am not going to bitch and moan (well the moaning part I can't promise) about every person that can't follow two step instruction.   Many have seen me at my place and NEVER had a problem!  This is two for two.   And one gentleman just started knocking randomly on doors in my building.  So thanks for your rudeness...However, I have enough dicks in my life!!!!

8 minutes ago, AnaBeau said:

First of all.  I can rant all I want. As I am the one that started this post!  And no I am not going to bitch and moan (well the moaning part I can't promise) about every person that can't follow two step instruction.   Many have seen me at my place and NEVER had a problem!  This is two for two.   And one gentleman just started knocking randomly on doors in my building.  So thanks for your rudeness...However, I have enough dicks in my life!!!!

If "many" have seen you with no problem, how can it be two for two?

If the ratio is weighted so heavily in favor of those who've "NEVER" had a problem, then why are you so upset by two idiots?  Just chalk it up to two guys being dumb.

52 minutes ago, Z.o.e. said:

you can tell a lot by a gentleman who is unable/unwilling to follow simple left and right turn directions. 

Especially when there's a beautiful Lady waiting to entertain that gentleman at the end of those simple instructions.

1 hour ago, AnaBeau said:

And one gentleman just started knocking randomly on doors in my building.  

:eek:  I was busy trying to think of possible excuses for parking in the wrong place, but THIS is just plain moron material!!!

I was going to post in this thread but I went right instead of left then I saw the turtle went up and was like damn now I gotta go 7 to the stick then ..... I digress yes we are easly distra..

10 hours ago, MAG said:

Usually, I find your posts intriguing.  But......now I must ask: Have you considered the possibility that you're a fucking moron?  The instructions are simple.  Only a moron could fuck them up.  Perhaps that's why you have never seen the lovely AnaBeau.

1 hour ago, Paul Pudenda said:

Usually, I find your posts intriguing. 

Here's a story you might find "intriguing":

Years ago, I made an appointment with a provider and she gave me instructions -- easy to follow, brief, to-the-point.  

I remember it like yesterday:  Go east on street "X" & before the light, turn right into apartment complex "ABC" (sign at the entrance), first building on the right, apt. "102".

Couldn't be simpler, right?  So, I went east on "X", saw the light approaching, saw the "ABC" sign, turned right, immediately saw the building on the right.  I parked, got out, found apt. "102" and knocked.

Yep, you guessed it, wrong door.

Turns out, there were two right-turn entrances, both with "ABC" signs, into the complex -- which was divided into two sections with identical apartment number layouts.  Yes, there were two "102" apartments.  This provider ripped me a new asshole for not following the instructions properly.

Ana's instructions may indeed be clear, unambiguous, and easy to follow.  I acknowledged that possibility.  There are dumb people everywhere who can't follow directions.  However, we've only heard one side of the story, and the questions I asked (asked of her, nobody else) weren't moronic just because you disagree with them.

10 hours ago, MAG said:

Here's a story you might find "intriguing":

Years ago, I made an appointment with a provider and she gave me instructions -- easy to follow, brief, to-the-point.  

I remember it like yesterday:  Go east on street "X" & before the light, turn right into apartment complex "ABC" (sign at the entrance), first building on the right, apt. "102".

Couldn't be simpler, right?  So, I went east on "X", saw the light approaching, saw the "ABC" sign, turned right, immediately saw the building on the right.  I parked, got out, found apt. "102" and knocked.

Yep, you guessed it, wrong door.

Turns out, there were two right-turn entrances, both with "ABC" signs, into the complex -- which was divided into two sections with identical apartment number layouts.  Yes, there were two "102" apartments.  This provider ripped me a new asshole for not following the instructions properly.

Ana's instructions may indeed be clear, unambiguous, and easy to follow.  I acknowledged that possibility.  There are dumb people everywhere who can't follow directions.  However, we've only heard one side of the story, and the questions I asked (asked of her, nobody else) weren't moronic just because you disagree with them.

This ^^^^

12 hours ago, MAG said:

....Yes, there were two "102" apartments.  This provider ripped me a new asshole for not following the instructions properly.

Ana, I'm sure your instructions are very clear to you, but I think MAG has a point.  I met a touring provider from the Springs once and she was at the Hyatt on Welton.   That was her instructions.  Guess what, there are two Hyatt's on Welton.  I went to the one as I asked is it the 'newer' one?  She said yes.  I go to the floor and there is no room number to what she gave me.  I call her back and of course she's not at the new Hyatt, but the one down the road.

I can laugh about it now, but tbh, I was pissed.  I could have easily done what MAG did if the two hotels had identical room numbers.  I think I'm a pretty smart guy as I asked all the right questions, and she supplied all the right answers in her mind.  This was a very valuable lesson learned for me.

Some providers place an innocuous but uniquely identifiable item just outside the door, to help guys know they're in the right place.

For example, attach a decoration around the door-knocker, peep-hole, or doorbell button.  Tell the client that if he doesn't see the item, he is at the wrong door.  If he does see the item, he knows he's at the right place & it gives him confidence that he's not about to disturb a third party.  This is a kind, inexpensive, easy way to augment your instructions.

If you have a planter on your front porch, put a lawn decoration in it.  "Its the door with the flamingo in the garden" is a great way to ward off any last-second confusion.