Chrissy

ATF's and Special Occasions, When is too much?

14 posts in this topic

Ok I have 2 ATF regulars whom are getting a year older this month ;)

I already have a special place we go  when they want extended visits , but I don't want to consistEntly repeat those past experiences for them ,atmosphere,activities,ect.

I want to do Something New, Something Guys really would like to do for their birthday. activities not necessarily attached to the hobby.. so Now what am I supposed to do to make their special day just as good as our extended meetings? ?? 

I can't treat them out on the town as I would my brothers LOL ...

so ANY suggestions are welcomed!!!

Suggestions Please ;)

How about if you can go zip line in Boulder  or maybe hit Elitches  before it closes on Oct. 30th.  Or taking some fancy pool table place, a couple of beers & burgers? 

You know them better than most women, what do you think they want ? I'm sure if they've known you long They'll be happy with whatever you can do !

Have fun ! Together ! 

I have absolutely no suggestions, but would really like for you to follow up with a report on what you finally decided to do.  I know if it was me, I can't be seen out on the town with a young lady half (or less) of my age, so I would probably just like you to recline on your bed, put small slices of birthday cake on strategic parts of your body, and then encourage me to eat the whole thing  ; )  One can only imagine the fun you could have with a candle.

That would take me to a better place than any field trip.

Just my $.02.

Schedule a sunrise hot air balloon ride along the front range. 

It goes like this- make sure there is no fear of heights?  Tell them you are going to pick them up well before dawn and to dress warmly. 

Arrive and help unroll the balloon.

The silence when floating is deafening. 

Watching to sun come up in a balloon is unforgettable.

I like the zipline idea, and maybe a private picnic that you make. You could also do a hotsprings date with a private cave, that can still be fairly discreet, but romantic and sexy. Hope you and your guys have fun!, 

20 hours ago, Badboy said:

I have absolutely no suggestions, but would really like for you to follow up with a report on what you finally decided to do.  I know if it was me, I can't be seen out on the town with a young lady half (or less) of my age, so I would probably just like you to recline on your bed, put small slices of birthday cake on strategic parts of your body, and then encourage me to eat the whole thing  ; )  One can only imagine the fun you could have with a candle.

That would take me to a better place than any field trip.

Just my $.02.

Naked Body cake! Nice I didn't think of that!!! ;)

16 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

I like the zipline idea, and maybe a private picnic that you make. You could also do a hotsprings date with a private cave, that can still be fairly discreet, but romantic and sexy. Hope you and your guys have fun!, 

Hotsprings! Its perfect thank you soo much all.. Every one has to go atleast once, I  love the Hot springs and picnic Ideas, then naked Body cake! I just can't lose lol 

Zip line is something me and my family do on nice weekends;) it is a blast! I like the ones on on 1-70 just east of Vail ;)

Edited by Chrissy

On 10/19/2016 at 1:20 PM, Chrissy said:

Hotsprings! Its perfect thank you soo much all.. Every one has to go atleast once, I  love the Hot springs and picnic Ideas, then naked Body cake! I just can't lose lol 

Zip line is something me and my family do on nice weekends;) it is a blast! I like the ones on on 1-70 just east of Vail ;)

Hot springs resorts are great too, with massage, spa services & dinner as well. There's lots of cool resorts (even if it's a day trip) in colorado that cater to relaxation. .

Any chance you could send the something via the mail? Email would work too. Sending a birthday greeting on their actual birthdays always gets a great response. And with it you can include something fun like a just for them sexy pic. The men that spoil us seem to really appreciate the small things and the thoughtful gestures.

My ATF (who is now retired and moved away) would always treat me to a singing telegram (yes, she would sing) and a birthday cake every year on my birthday. Then she would proceed to give me the most delicious treat of all...herself for an hour. After all, what's better than birthday cake and fun between two consenting adults?

Thank you, Sunny Phillips!! Miss you dearly!

Well I wanted to thank you all for your great ideas! Both my guys said they had the best birthdays ever !!!

Yaaayyyy but I am beat! Lol 

but it was totally worth it and I'm glad that you guys checked in on ideas for me I was at a loss  to come up with Two different bdays ;)

thank you TOB! ! Now I can focus on yall lol

On 10/19/2016 at 2:33 PM, Mr.Pink said:

go to casa bonita and make love in black barts cave.

Don't forget the Imodium AD and Pepto Bismol, if you go to the Casa Bonita lol. The food is horrendous!

11 hours ago, Tish Thique said:

Don't forget the Imodium AD and Pepto Bismol, if you go to the Casa Bonita lol. The food is horrendous!

just eat the sopapillas, and you'll be fine.