hobbyer

Reason not to repeat

82 posts in this topic

Can i say WOW!? Because, I just did. Sometimes this forum gets pretty heated up. Life on both ends is defiantly not for the fait hearted. Jaded? Yes, I can see that happening on both ends. Let's face reality, hobbiest want looks and skills. While the provider needs money. Some where in the middle needs are being met. Because the business still continues on busy, slow, or indifferent. It happens! ;) I seriously doubt that anyone is heartless. No need to argue from my end. I can see validity from all angles and I am not even sure why I am posting?! I need to March my ass to bed. Night you silly lovers! I too love each and everyone of my regulars new and old. I also promise to do my very best to not become complacent with anyone. As I don't take any situation for granite ever!

Kisses night nite!:)

From my own experience, I think that the first visit can be awkward, rocky and impersonal. Granted, it can be difficult for some people to strike a balance and maintain a professional relationship. I had a bad experience with one man who ended up being quite manipulative but also claimed to be taken advantage of. In the end, I realized that what he was looking for was simply unrealistic and lacked the boundary that defines a professional, business relationship.

I learned that it has to be up to me to maintain boundaries in order to avoid a whole load of problems for either party. (This includes refraining from asking for "favors").

I think that over time there is a level of trust and familiarity that is impossible to accomplish in one or two visits. And I am much more fun and sexy when I'm comfortable. :)

12 hours ago, Demi-1616 said:

I think that over time there is a level of trust and familiarity that is impossible to accomplish in one or two visits. And I am much more fun and sexy when I'm comfortable. :)

I agree with you there.... 😘

I get it! With so much variety & so many potential new experiences, why repeat?? Downside is noone ever learns your spot or JUST how you like it.

Well, yes, I do this for money, but most of the time I am fucking horny! Win/win situation! I agree with most of your rules Nikki and will add if you use every towel in my bathroom, you are dismissed. I mean, why?!?!

I tell clients constantly that if they are doing this hobby and lose the "joie de vivre" of this, then they should step out and get perspective. It happens! If a lady is waning in her profession after many visits, then shame on her. The true gems do their best to remember that we are here to provide excitement and variety so that you want to keep coming back. I would advise taking a break, and then when/if you come back being careful on your next ladies you see. There really are some ladies in this profession that truly do love what they do.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

On October 24, 2016 at 8:55 PM, JustFine said:

1. (pre-communication) Look at their posts, if any, to get a feel for their personality. Do they offend easily?  Do they have a sense of humor?   etc.

This is one reason why the majority of the providers don't post on here. Dam good thing I don't worry about being judged. 

2 hours ago, Nikki Holiday said:

This is one reason why the majority of the providers don't post on here. Dam good thing I don't worry about being judged. 

that's what i like about you, you have a thick skin, and you understand sarcasm. :)

On 10/18/2016 at 2:34 PM, hobbyer said:

Thank you, MAG. You are right....but I don't think I'll hobby too much from now on. 500 hours of hobby time is alot of money spent. That is not counting the airfare and hotels for the hobby trips that I took.

Bro, I sympathize with some of your concerns. I feel like it can be very easy to get burned out in the hobby, possibly, even moreso when you allow  the superficiality of the relationships your engaging in to jade your perception of what is actually transpiring. Bottom line maybe you got your feet wet, and have determined it's not for you, maybe you have found newer ways to spend your "bread", whatever the reason step away, and if you ever feel ready to approach the game again, step back into the ring with a better mindset. That's all. If ever I do not repeat it's because I'm feel like an ADHD adult in a candy store, the unfortunate part is I'm super cautious and will only see girls I've seen hanging around for a while. So I go long periods of time between visits. Wish I could find a provider to make the encounter seem more personal, but for the time being I'm content with momentary meetings. Whatever the case bro, "it's your thang... do what you wanna do!"

Edited by BadLeroyBrown

On Friday, October 21, 2016 at 8:06 AM, Nikki Holiday said:

List of reasons to not repeat 

1. You don't know how to wash your body. 

2. You show up drunk 😵 

3. You discuss rates and services. this includes the negotiator. if you discuss rate or services I'll never see you. 

4. You out a providers location during our session, this means you'll rat my location out to someone else. 

5. Shit on my sheets. 

6. Can't follow instructions on how to get here. 

7. You pull a NCNS. 

8. You don't pay your last min (I'm ready and waiting) cancellation fee for wasting my time. 

9. Your a providers boyfriend or husband ill purposely give you the shittisty services ever had. 

10. Your no fun durning the session, your like dead fish. 

11. You get out the shower soaking wet and water goes all over my hardwood floors

Hahahahaa!!! YESSSS...I love it!!!

4 hours ago, JustFine said:

I'd gladly repeat with a woman that didn't think talking me to death was what I wanted. 

I have a shrink for that! 

Oh shit...I hope I'm not the one who talked her face off!  Sometimes you just gotta tell me to shut the hell up LOL xox

Seems that TOB is full of jaded gentlemen. Everyone has an opinion and everyone is entitled to their opinion. Some negative generalizations have been made in this thread correction on this board when it comes to providers. If that is how you truly feel then why hobby? I don't know a gentlemen that is being forced to hobby forced to find ladies, contact them and set appointments, or none that I have met during my time as a provider at least.

If you are not enjoying yourself then why not find something to do that brings you pleasure and satisfaction?

I am fully aware that there are other people who find pleasure and pure satisfaction in being negative, tormenting, and attempting to be the downer in others life's. I'm NOT saying I understand the reasoning just am aware of it.

Some gentlemen make the choice not to see a provider more then once and others see the same lady or ladies for years that doesn't mean one is 100% right and the other is 100% wrong.

I immediately thought of the psychologist in Good Will Hunting who responds to Will when Will talks about never seeing the girl he likes again. Will says she is too perfect, and he does not want to be disappointed. The response is pure Robin Williams gold. 

On 10/18/2016 at 9:26 PM, Laci French said:

A true connection trancends the hobby experience. And that is the only thing that interests me.

I have asked gentlemen to leave because they wanted the 3g experience and that feels too mechanical.

OK, only because I  had one to many drinks I would like to respond to that. 

First, what is a 3g experience? 

I started hobbying when my wife was still alive.  My small head stopped driving some time ago so what I was looking for was what I could at least pretend was a true connection. For me that includes DFK. 

I was lucky and although my first provider was from the Back Page she was someone I could talk to. She knew my life story and I knew hers, at least the one she told. 

I smoke and after our first meeting she no longer kissed me. I think of this as what the opening post called being taken for granted. Since I had found someone to hold and could talk to I was way to paranoid to take any chances with a second provider. She was my regular and only provider. Right of wrong I do believe that if I had been on a hobbyists quest she would not have locked her lips to me. I have read that thread about min/max age and I have never seen an add that said no smokers. 

I hope this makes sense to someone besides me.

Also , can not say how this is relates to someone with 500 hours in. Since my wife passed I am looking for the connection not just mind blowing sex. Just responding to the "taken for granted".

On ‎11‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 0:59 PM, geecue2 said:

You can repeat, but not that often.

Sorry, I disagree.  I visit with my ATF every week, at least, for quite some time now, and really only go hunting in the bush when she is out of town, or if I want two visits in a week.  I have to say that it is so much hotter with my ATF, and only gets hotter over time.  I think we both enjoy it better, but I am only sure of my opinion.  In fact, when I do venture into the bush, it is usually with someone I have seen quite a few times as well.  I just like it that way (although I did meet a new lady on Thanksgiving when everyone else was out of town, and boy was that fun, but I think that was just because she was such a terrific gal).

1 hour ago, Badboy said:

Sorry, I disagree.  I visit with my ATF every week, at least, for quite some time now, and really only go hunting in the bush when she is out of town, or if I want two visits in a week.  I have to say that it is so much hotter with my ATF, and only gets hotter over time.  I think we both enjoy it better, but I am only sure of my opinion.  In fact, when I do venture into the bush, it is usually with someone I have seen quite a few times as well.  I just like it that way (although I did meet a new lady on Thanksgiving when everyone else was out of town, and boy was that fun, but I think that was just because she was such a terrific gal).

Good for you, lol.

No shit, it was very good for me, lol even louder.

I have a habit of seeing my favorites - annually. I would see one or two new (to me) YL each year, but most of my monthly visits were to ole friends. I usually lost a friend each year (retirement, etc.) and often one of those new friends moved into the rotation. This way I experienced it all: new friends & the connections of old friends, w/o developing inappropriate feelings while I was married.  

Bit, you really hit the nail on the head.  I think, for me, the hardest part about this sport is not falling in love with your ATF.  I am not sure that I would call them "inappropriate feelings" (after all, we have more sex than most married couples, and probably talk more, so the feelings are sort of appropriate), but they certainly are "hard to manage" feelings and it is a bit of an effort to respect boundaries, etc., especially since I know that the feelings are not mutual (which is just fine and to be expected).  I suppose I could cut back a bit, but man, I need that human contact a lot more often than once a month.

On the other hand, what the hell, if you go through life trying to protect your feelings, you miss out on a lot of great experiences.  It's like the old saying: "It is better to love and have it smashed into your face like a cream pie made with razor blades than never to have fallen in love with a provider at all."  Isn't that a fairly common saying, or something like that?

Finally decided to chime in even though everyone's probably stopped reading haha. There's an easy way to tell if you should repeat: how much do you want to? Or a reason to not repeat - almost any reason! For me it's always a shifting scale of reasons. I've found a few great providers recently that I want to visit again, but there are great visitors from out of town to try. For some of the ones I wanted repeat with, that's stretched on for over a year! (So I probably won't be going back). 

The more difficult thing to deal with is the "what ifs." What if that gal I liked would just do X, or not do Y. I have one provider I'd love to see that doubled her rate since the start of the year - but even though I saw her twice I don't think it would be right of me to just email her and offer to see her for an in between rate. So my politeness or rudeness may prevent meeting again. Another provider was great even though she wouldn't do certain things I'd like - but more she turned into a time waster and pretended that GFE and 1 hr meant that she would talk for 15 min on either end and basically take MSOG off the table that way! Or a provider that drove me wild that even now advertises as GFE but really wasn't on the days I saw her - maybe her moods or maybe not? So how would you go about asking someone if they will do that one thing you really want? Would you throw good money after bad if there's someone that's a bit better?

Or just the excitement of someone else? I do appreciate a girl that knows/remembers some of what you like, but variety can be such a great thing. I'm really glad sites like this TER, and ECCIE exist so that we can all try that. 

Sure, sometimes your real fun won't bloom until after the 4th visit. But with this hobby I can just jump around and maybe get lucky with a girl that does that. Or maybe next time is more of a wiff than I wished. It is interesting to see how everyone views it differently, and I think it's a gamble for everyone. If I were on the provider side, I'd certainly say it takes 4-5 times to really get it great. Even if it's not great by that time, you've probably taken more from that guy than you'd get from me bouncing around and trying everyone new!

I guess at the end of that random wall of words: Just do what you feel like since I have no idea how to make that one girl do that one thing that I really want. And if she did it once, she might not do it the next or the next girl might. But if she does just what I want after learning it, and takes more money from me than all the girls I've visited through the hobby, then maybe stops - well that's a wife for you!

On 10/18/2016 at 2:08 PM, hobbyer said:

MAG:

Yes, it's better not to repeat...if you repeat, don't do too much.

Alot of providers just want to make money.(No, really?):eek: There is always a new sucker around the corner (maybe I am one of them). They don't really care once they have your money.

I do have bad experience, both past and present. The past is not worth mentioning. As for the present, unfortunately, I cannot mention it. 

Of course providers want to make money. That is why they do it. If there was no market for it, they'd be selling apples instead of girly parts.