Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bosnian Bombshell

Hey everyone! I'm excited to have just joined

8 posts in this topic

I'm super new to this board like by a few minutes :) but I'm from Portland, OR & here we use TNA board a lot but I recently stumbled across this one. Hopefully Denver is nice,  I was in college the last few years & wasn't able to travel much so I'm hoping to make up for it some this year and next. Well I just thought I'd introduce myself & any tips would be greatly appreciated--I'm so slow when it comes to getting familiar with new sites (it took me forever to even get an Instagram or any social media :( I'm just old school at heart I think). 

Xo,

Bosnian Bombshell 

Welcome and here's hoping you make it to Colorado! Lovely.

Welcome you're gorgeous!! Have lots of fun. 

Welcome to Denver Bos. You are stunning! I am sure you will do well here. 

hello i just joined also.im on vacation in the DTC  till thursday and looking forward to meeting one of the beautiful ladies on this board.im from new york so take a bite out of this big apple

On 10/16/2016 at 11:17 PM, Bosnian Bombshell said:

I'm super new to this board like by a few minutes :) but I'm from Portland, OR & here we use TNA board a lot but I recently stumbled across this one. Hopefully Denver is nice,  I was in college the last few years & wasn't able to travel much so I'm hoping to make up for it some this year and next. Well I just thought I'd introduce myself & any tips would be greatly appreciated--I'm so slow when it comes to getting familiar with new sites (it took me forever to even get an Instagram or any social media :( I'm just old school at heart I think). 

Xo,

Bosnian Bombshell 

Denver and all of Colorado is very nice and inviting.

I for one hope you enjoy our our state and settle in, get to know us.