Zoey

is there a flake list for us girls?!

8 posts in this topic

just wondering if there's a forum around here where girls list numbers of gentlemen who have flaked so bad or wasted their time so bad! cause jeez, i have a few numbers i'd like to put on it! if not, is that something you girls would find useful? a list of numbers and a brief message explaining what the guy did to waste your time.

I see a PM was sent and there should be a list somewhere. However in this day and age of google voice and internet anonymity the list of numbers could be very will filled with "incorrect" or disposable information. Theres bad callers throughout, time wasters galore and even some I think who do it professionally I swear! 

With time comes experience and intuition. Common sense and trusting instincts go a long way!

I'd like the ladies to have a hidden list. While I might have to cancel at times, its not so bad I'd end up anywhere near that list and it would make me a higher priority. :) And while people may flake, that might put them in the category of "give them a chance if you've got nothing else going on but don't put up with BS."

Such a shame, men wasting the time of such elegant gorgeous young ladies providing a invaluable service. On behalf of these lame guys I apologize! 

On 11/27/2016 at 1:49 PM, Flingfinder said:

Such a shame, men wasting the time of such elegant gorgeous young ladies providing a invaluable service. On behalf of these lame guys I apologize! 

White knight much? Geez......

That is this business, between the ladies and men it happens way to much, something you just have to except.

5 hours ago, stevie-2249 said:

That is this business, between the ladies and men it happens way to much, something you just have to except.

This very true.

The smart men show up for a good time. 

The ones who don't show up, it's there loss and NEXT!