Nikkiis4u

Thinking about taking a trip to Denver any advice on things to do , clubs, restaurants , Arts ,etc...

7 posts in this topic

Hello everyone my names Nikki Monroe , I'm thinking about taking a trip to Denver ... Any suggestions or ideals on what Denver has to offer like cool places to see, nice restaurants, I love art galleries, and Irish pubs etc... Any responses are greatly appreciated.

What area will you be staying in? Denver has alot to offer. Not sure if you're into skiing but ski season is coming up. There's Blackhawk about an hour away if you like to gamble. As far as in Denver itself, there are a ton of really good restaurants. Downtown, DTC, Highlands and Cherry Creek are areas that have exceptionally good restaurants. Alot of good pubs in the DTC area.

Hope you have a safe trip and enjoy your stay here!

Nikkii4u  !

A place for brunch (I would take anyone to) is Fooducopia in the "Wash Park" district on Kentucky west of Colorado Blvd. This place is GREAT !  This isn't pretty looking meal (seems like lots of that around here) the food actually has flavor with use of spices, and herbs. They make their own apricot marmalade. The ThirstyLion near Union station is okay/good check and see if they have their "Fall season" menu posted on the website.

There are a couple Irish bars, one is near the Union Station area. Let me get the names of a couple and I'll get by to you by Monday evening.   

Fella take her to the Broadmoor for Sunday brunch, she will be in deputed to you!!!

11 minutes ago, petey-9950 said:

Fella take her to the Broadmoor for Sunday brunch, she will be in deputed to you!!!

I debited 

Thanks so much ladies and gentlemen I'm super super excited about coming the snow caps are so beautiful 

I'm sure you will a vast amount of sights actives while in Colorado.

And you will bring a host of actives and lovely sights when you arrive have fun and enjoy all that Colorado has to offer.💋💋💋💋💋