Womanlover-3464

Swinging?

16 posts in this topic

This gal I've been seeing is great and always dresses up. She tells me she'd like to go out on Halloween, and then tells me about her costume. I'm thinking it will get us arrested. So I do a search on clubs with liberal rules and come up with Scarlet Ranch.

Anyone been there? I'd really appreciate some guidance and intelligence. Feel free to PM me.

I've heard of Scarlet Ranch but have never been. Denver doesn't have a wide range of swinger's clubs. I've been to a few in California (San Fran) but never in Colorado.

Your description of your Halloween outfit was certainly intriguing. Care to expand?

Never broke into it in Colorado. Used to have fun in California. Had a partner who was not a jealous type. Like me. So we had an open sort of relationship. We'd check in with each other before taking on other partners. Not a permission thing. More a courtesy thing. When you can join up with a partner who is 100% in touch and control of her sexuality it's an amazing experience. We did the whole 'sex party' circuit. Few special 'clubs'. Out here seems more secretive. Even on fetlife. Its a weird mix with how chill Colorado is on different lifestyles. 

On 10/13/2016 at 7:55 PM, Womanlover-3464 said:

This gal I've been seeing is great and always dresses up. She tells me she'd like to go out on Halloween, and then tells me about her costume. I'm thinking it will get us arrested. So I do a search on clubs with liberal rules and come up with Scarlet Ranch.

Anyone been there? I'd really appreciate some guidance and intelligence. Feel free to PM me.

I have been to the Halloween Costume parties at Scarlet Ranch its freaking awesome.

I have also been to Scarlet Ranch for Halloween and other theme filled nights...I agree with Nikki..."freak"in Awesome!! 😉

The Ranch can be a real good spot.  Haven't been there for quite a while, some of the events can be packed!  Halloween was always a huge bash when we were going.  YOU SHOULD GO!!!! The foam parties are a hoot.  Sunday fun day tends to be more laid back, super nice when it's warm out.  You take your own bottle, they keep it with your member number and serve you at the bar.  On super busy nights getting served can take a while, but that can be okay too.  It can break the ice with whoever you're waiting beside.  And you certainly won't have ANY worries about costume there.  Anything (or nothing:)) goes.

Kendall keeps the place real clean.... play areas downstairs, as well as the restaurant/bar/game areas (shuffle board, pool, darts), dance floor upstairs, and same with the hot tubs, Tepee and cabanas outside.   

21 hours ago, elrack3 said:

The Ranch can be a real good spot.  Haven't been there for quite a while, some of the events can be packed!  Halloween was always a huge bash when we were going.  YOU SHOULD GO!!!! The foam parties are a hoot.  Sunday fun day tends to be more laid back, super nice when it's warm out.  You take your own bottle, they keep it with your member number and serve you at the bar.  On super busy nights getting served can take a while, but that can be okay too.  It can break the ice with whoever you're waiting beside.  And you certainly won't have ANY worries about costume there.  Anything (or nothing:)) goes.

Kendall keeps the place real clean.... play areas downstairs, as well as the restaurant/bar/game areas (shuffle board, pool, darts), dance floor upstairs, and same with the hot tubs, Tepee and cabanas outside.   

Thanks a lot elrack! If you drink wine, can you take two bottles? When packed and cold outside, is it uncomfortable inside and hard to socialize? Looking forward to it, I think.....

12 hours ago, Womanlover-3464 said:

When packed and cold outside, is it uncomfortable inside and hard to socialize?

I think that's up to you and how comfortable you are in crowded places.  

This is definitely a lifestyle club though (swinging). (Oh btw, the swing downstairs is really fun to use).  DO NOT take your lady friend there unless you both know where you are going.  This is REALLY important especially if this is your idea and she isn't involved in the planning and doesn't know what the Scarlet Ranch is about.  Maybe go through the web site with her to make sure she's on board.  Go there on a non theme weeknight first to register, explore the place, get comfortable....recon!   Enjoy some fun play time with just each other.  Go downstairs grab a bed and close the curtain, you don't have to participate with others or invite others in. (I do recommend the swing, I hope it's still there for you)  You never have to do anything.  Lifestyle rule #1 is "no means no".  We never had issues and found most involved in the lifestyle to be very cool, caring and authentic.  (Like everywhere else in life, you can always run into exceptions though).  Leave ALL expectations at home, go with an open mind and just enjoy a party.

I don't want to preach here, but get your lady in the loop, don't just take her as a surprise.   The ranch is not a vanilla venue.

The lifestyle can be fun, yet it can also bring drama into a relationship.  btdt

Best wishes on a fantastic Halloween party for you and your lady, wherever you wind up.

1 hour ago, elrack3 said:

This is REALLY important especially if this is your idea and she isn't involved in the planning and doesn't know what the Scarlet Ranch is about.  Maybe go through the web site with her to make sure she's on board.  ...

I don't want to preach here, but get your lady in the loop, don't just take her as a surprise.   The ranch is not a vanilla venue.

This is important, not just for you but also for all the guests of the club. Very indiscreet!!! At most clubs it will also get you a life-time ban. 

Went there, was there, was overwhelmed! Am I alone or is this sensory overload, both good and bad. If you were there, PM me, I'll tell you who I went as if you disclose yours. And I thought my gals outfit was outrageous...

No I didn't but she did. She likes to flirt so she was in her element. Everything was a hassle from parking to drinks to private space. We'll be back but for a quieter night. I was prepared though based on your advice.