Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Brooklynne

Ad Picture

3 posts in this topic

Adding Pictures to the Gallery:
#1 Click to Create New Gallery. You have the option to Rename that Gallery.

#2 Then click ADD TO GALLERY  This will open the Media Manager window. (If you added pictures previously, they will be in there)

You will then click and browse your Tablet, Phone or Computer and locate the pictures you want to upload.

#3 Once you have upload the pictures, please CLICK each picture you want to appear in that gallery.

#4 Once you have CLICKED all the pictures you want to appear in that gallery, click the ADD PICTURES button at the bottom of the Media Manager window.

You have now created a gallery. You can repeat the process for each gallery you want to create. :)

How Do I Change My Ad Profile Picture?:
Click the Edit Profile button above your image. Then click the Change Picture button below the profile picture. This will open the Media Manager. If you have previously uploaded pictures Click the picture you want and then click the ADD PICTURES button at the bottom of the page then click Save.

On 10/12/2016 at 11:14 AM, Brooklynne said:

How do I change the picture in my  Ad, not my profile? Thanks!

When creating an Ad there is an option to select a Gallery. These galleries are set up on your profile. So when creating an Ad select the Gallery of photos you want to appear in the Ad.