Kyla Young

Aspen/Glenwood Springs

7 posts in this topic

Mods if in the wrong area or not allowed please move.

My question is that other than P411, the boards have the mountain areas all considered the Rockies. Then you have western slope which most associate with Grand Junction. Since the Rockies is a pretty big area what location do the guys in Aspen/Glenwood Springs search? Rockies or Western Slope?

i associate Rockies with Vail, Breckenridge, etc. not necessarily Aspen. Any help would be appreciated. Is western slope the better description?

No responses??  Sorry I can't help just wanted to say you sure are hot! 🔥;)

Take the distance from Denver to Grand Junction and divide it by 3. The first third from Denver gets you to Vail, Breckenridge, the next third gets you to Aspen, and the last third gets you to Grand Junction. Most gals in the Rockies say which area they serve, eg, Rockies/Breckenridge,Keystone,Vail or Rockies/Aspen

Western Slopes usually are Aspen Area, Backpage is best for the area IMO just screen your way. The areas never been hot with LE or stings since the community is so small, and very friendly.  I recommend dressing down like a local since your so hot You already will draw attention ;) Have fun it is great around Dec!!

Your best bet is just to post an ad on Backpage in the Rockies Section!  Best of luck.  I had a blast and made a lot of new friends when I was up there for 2 1/2 years.

I would recommend cross posting really, Rockies & Western Slope. Some ad boards might not let you, but a lot of them do. If you have to pick though, my rule of thumb: Glenwood Springs and beyond, post in the Rockies. A lot of people associate the rockies with resort towns, so if it's a resort town in the mountains off of I-70, best bet would be the rockies.