outsideshooter2

The mysterious YMMV - He said. She says.

11 posts in this topic

Reviews are a great way to promote the providers and help hobbyists but while they serve a double purpose, they may also be a source of frustration to guys who are always looking to get the bang for the buck and is expecting what he read in the review. It would be a shame though for a guy to put an activity in the review when the provider doesn't actually have it in the menu. Then the next guy who's looking forward to it gets surpised when the girl tells him "sorry honey I don't do that.". On second thought, no one can definitely say who's telling the truth. The reviewer or the provider. I know a lot of factors are involved like hygiene, provider's physical and mental state at the time of the session, rudeness among others. But it would be interesting to know from both sides how the milage are given and received.

There are always three sides to a review. what she said, what he said, and the truth. :D

Regardless of what a guy says in a review, your mileage WILL vary. One guy says LFK and really means quick pecks every so often. Another means french kissing all through the appointment. UTF will vary in depth, how much hand is used, and length of time. She may see your face and think "hot damn! This should be fun!" She sees mine and thinks "get me a hood!". 

Your mileage will vary, generally controlled by what the provider is willing to do, at that moment. 

12 hours ago, outsideshooter2 said:

Reviews are a great way to promote the providers and help hobbyists but while they serve a double purpose, they may also be a source of frustration to guys who are always looking to get the bang for the buck and is expecting what he read in the review. It would be a shame though for a guy to put an activity in the review when the provider doesn't actually have it in the menu. Then the next guy who's looking forward to it gets surpised when the girl tells him "sorry honey I don't do that.". On second thought, no one can definitely say who's telling the truth. The reviewer or the provider. I know a lot of factors are involved like hygiene, provider's physical and mental state at the time of the session, rudeness among others. But it would be interesting to know from both sides how the milage are given and received.

If you've ever worked in customer service, you know that not every customer gets treated the same way.  There are many factors:

1) First impression

2) The server's mood that day, or that moment (state of mind, stress levels, etc)

3) How much the customer is buying/paying

4) Is this the first customer, or last customer of the day?

For ASP's, there are several more factors:

1) Is the guy good looking?

2) Does she like his scent?

3) Does he remind her of an ex (good or bad)

4) Is she horny?

5) Is he a regular or newbie (goes to state of mind, depending on how safe she feels)

6) How big is his johnson?

Short version:  Yer damn right, YMMV.  Of course you should read her reviews, to get a general idea about whether she's good at her work.  But everything else is variable.

Your mileage will always vary. Especially in reviews. Not ever guy seeks out the same thing. I think Pfunk hit the nail on the head. It's a hit and miss industry.

34 minutes ago, MAG said:

If you've ever worked in customer service, you know that not every customer gets treated the same way.  There are many factors:

1) First impression

2) The server's mood that day, or that moment (state of mind, stress levels, etc)

3) How much the customer is buying/paying

4) Is this the first customer, or last customer of the day?

For ASP's, there are several more factors:

1) Is the guy good looking?

2) Does she like his scent?

3) Does he remind her of an ex (good or bad)

4) Is she horny?

5) Is he a regular or newbie (goes to state of mind, depending on how safe she feels)

6) How big is his johnson?

Short version:  Yer damn right, YMMV.  Of course you should read her reviews, to get a general idea about whether she's good at her work.  But everything else is variable.

These are on point. I assume you've written the factors in order of importance. I hope one of our ladies share their own list of milage factors.

1 hour ago, Juanmotai said:

Your mileage will always vary. Especially in reviews. Not ever guy seeks out the same thing. I think Pfunk hit the nail on the head. It's a hit and miss industry.

Very well said Juan.  All of the above posts are exactly why YMMV with a provider.  My advice, if you want X in your time together, see if she has more X in her reviews than not.  If you don't receive X, you may want to look inward and see if you said/did anything to spook her.

15 hours ago, outsideshooter2 said:

You said it right 💯 I i've done doubles with girls and I remember after was over one gonna write a review right and what are you going to write! 

She gave him a big discount from her side. That girl was one ugly girl I hate to say it! I pity anybody that went to see her after the review was wrote wrote a good review but you can't tell on people either otherwise you get the bad name you guys just got to read between the lines hopefully they have enough reviews that you can read between the lines so do your Study's . 

IMG_5242.JPG

58 minutes ago, Jenniferxj6 said:

You said it right 💯 I i've done doubles with girls and I remember after was over one gonna write a review right and what are you going to write! 

She gave him a big discount from her side. That girl was one ugly girl I hate to say it! I pity anybody that went to see her after the review was wrote 

IMG_5242.JPG

I'm cute as shit. Your killing me smalls lol. :Djk couldn't help that one. 

Always nice to see a picture of a thick Bush!  ; )

Seriously though, back to the OP's issue:  What everyone else said is correct - your mileage will vary depending largely on your approach, hygiene, attitude, smell, etc., as well as the lady's preferences.  Some things won't change - for example some ladies will not do UTF, only CBJ - even if you are Brad Pitt, your mileage won't vary there.

But, in my not very humble opinion, that really doesn't matter all that much.  As I have mentioned on the 47 previous threads that are nearly identical to this one, the key to happiness in this sport is to go in with low expectations, so that everything offered is a pleasant surprise.  I note a lot of unhappiness in reviews and thread posts from some guys who have determined that they cannot enjoy an encounter with a lady unless she does XXX and XXX.  All that does is guarantee unhappiness if YMDV and she doesn't want to do it with you, or that day, or whatever.  Instead of going in with a specific script in mind, I think you will have more fun if you read the reviews, get a general idea of what to expect, show up all nice and clean and gentlemanly, and just take what is offered.  Once the heat starts, there is nothing wrong with whispering your request into her ear, but don't get all cranky and lose focus if she whispers back, "no."  Just go with what was offered, and you will have a much better time.  That is how I discovered that a good CBJ can be a damn fine way to spend the afternoon.

Also, some things appear on the menu after a few visits, if you get along well.  Sometimes YMMV in a very positive way if you become a regular friend to the sporting lady.