Warm Tongue

FBSM- THE 411

9 posts in this topic

I was wondering if anyone had anymore information on Violet Touch. She has a 4 reviews- all from people who have just joined, with not so much history.

My radar always goes a bit crazy when I see this.  I have set up a appointment, but I wanted to do a bit more fact checking before I go.

https://theotherboard.com/users/109243

Edited by Mr Purple

I have nothing to add to the substantive portion of your post, but I did want to say: "Damn, that's a cool Avatar!"

Based on her website she looks very legit. As to the reviews 2 of the guys have been members for over a year so they are probably legit. It would be quite a bit of work to conspire to have 4 phony reviews and she doesn't sound like the kind of lady who would try to orchestrate something like that. I'd roll the dice if I were you. Worst case is you get a bad massage and are out some cash. Many of us have done so with no reviews or verification, just our gut and it usually works out fine (or better). Have fun! 

So first post mr. Purple asking about ms. Violet.  Hehe. Interesting. Perhaps Lavender can clear things up lol.

Sorry, easily amused today.

I try to maintain a low profile-

I have rolled the dice a number of times myself- and walked away with just that.

Thanks for the second opinion

Edited by Mr Purple

Mr. Purple did it to Ms. Violet in the bedroom with the hard-on.

The CLUEless won't get that ; )

She is real. Interesting session. . Enjoy your time with her ;>)

Hey guys, 

I'm still here. I'll be here for quite a while. I don't check TOB very often and sometimes emails get missed due to volume and life. [snip]

My schedule is very full so if I'm not always available when you ask,  just let me know you still want to be screened.