SultryKitten

HEADS UP FC BOYS! Someone's WIfe Knows...

16 posts in this topic

I got a wonderful phone call from a wife this morning, and she knows what I do SO someone is in trouble, and I haven't seen that many FC boys. Yes, I googled...it is from that area and I checked both numbers which have never called me before until this morning so I don't know who the unfortunate bloke is.

Guys, there is SO much info out there on how to do this business safely. Please start practicing these tools that are given to you. I HATE getting these kind of calls...all of us ladies do.

I wish the guy well(whoever he is). :-/

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

That rumbling tremor you all heard and felt was the sound of crap hitting the underpants of every sporting gent in Northern Colorado.

9 minutes ago, Badboy said:

That rumbling tremor you all heard and felt was the sound of crap hitting the underpants of every sporting gent in Northern Colorado.

I thought it was "Fracking"

LOL! You guys slay me! Thanks, I needed the laugh. It was not the best of days.

By the way, I played the dumb blonde. These lips are sealed.

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

15 minutes ago, MikeInCOSprings said:

Sorry to ask, but what is FC?

The other end of the Front Range, Fort Collins.

15 hours ago, Badboy said:

Only the married ones! :D

I hate those calls:(

My go to line is usually "no habla ingles"

My go to line is...

Oh God, I literally just got this number last week. Maybe your husband had business with my husband....hold on I'll put him on.

Put the husband on, and he fixes it. The wife usually gets down right embarrassed at her huge mistake, apologizes for the misunderstanding and sometimes cries.

11 hours ago, Melissa Sterling said:

My go to line is...

Oh God, I literally just got this number last week. Maybe your husband had business with my husband....hold on I'll put him on.

Put the husband on, and he fixes it. The wife usually gets down right embarrassed at her huge mistake, apologizes for the misunderstanding and sometimes cries.

Well, I do professional massages so when she asked me why her husband had a missed call, I just said not sure, that I was a massage therapist, and maybe he/she was inquiring about setting up an appt. She said no, and hung up. She then called back about 5 min later, and she said the same thing in which I told her that she had already called and told her what I do. She asked my name, I replied and just when I was about to say something she said, "Yeah, I know...you're a whore who is fucking my husband." Then she hung up. I didn't call back, I didn't get a chance to counter so that is when I did some digging, found that while I know who it is due to location...have no info in regards to a client I might have seen. So that is when I gave the heads up. 

If I had had a man nearby, I would have totally played that card. Ugh!

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

I posted that for future reference for anyone with a man nearby😉. Keep in mind, I haven't had a call from a wife in ages. 

The first time it happened,  it was similar to your story, except that I knew the person and was able to give a heads up.

Sultry Kitten, I feel bad for you today for having to deal with this.

If someone is still not using a burner phone, this is a difficult lesson to learn...and unnecessary also.

Gentlemen, please use a burner phone when participating in this hobby/sport and don't ever use your personal cell phone, email or identity when scheduling with a provider...or this could be you and your SO.

Thank goodness I have neither an SO or wife. Could be seen as a blessing or a curse.:rolleyes:

Quick question. Are you a licensed masseuse my love? If not then it is technically illegal to advertise that you offer full body massage just the word is illegal. So I hope that it wasn't somebody scoping for information but that's just me always the paranoid one looking out for everybody. Kisses