Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gr8owl

Angel food or mirage ?

10 posts in this topic

I've seen her ads too and I'm "almost" to the point of TOFTT.  Any info anyone? anyone?

14 minutes ago, fmr_racerCOS said:

I've seen her ads too and I'm "almost" to the point of TOFTT.  Any info anyone? anyone?

Advertising in Denver now with different phone number and more pics. Clearly has some connection to Ruby from Pueblo who has also moved into Denver-Springs market. FWIW

4 hours ago, gr8owl said:

Advertising in Denver now with different phone number and more pics. Clearly has some connection to Ruby from Pueblo who has also moved into Denver-Springs market. FWIW

Wish I could tell you. Got to the spot Saturday. Then silence. Maybe your luck is better. 

On 9/26/2016 at 7:48 PM, jj254 said:

Wish I could tell you. Got to the spot Saturday. Then silence. Maybe your luck is better. 

So for clarity, you had an appontment and she ncns'ed you?

I notice today she has changed her phone and apparently her ethnicity lol - "young latina" to "white girl".

My luck has been good lately but thinking this one could push it. 😎

4 hours ago, Knightnday said:

Sweet! I almost called. this would have been a travesty for first timer! Thanks for posting! 

Well, I would not say she is definitely bad news, only saying there appears to be some red flags.  Personally, I would put her on a wait and see list - at least a posting history, see if others crop up, or who knows - a review?  But do not write her off just on what I have posted.

12 hours ago, gr8owl said:

So for clarity, you had an appontment and she ncns'ed you?

I notice today she has changed her phone and apparently her ethnicity lol - "young latina" to "white girl".

My luck has been good lately but thinking this one could push it. 😎

Yep. That's what I'm saying. I don't mind rolling the dice on new providers sometimes. Win more than I lose. But this was a loss. 

6 hours ago, Knightnday said:

Sweet! I almost called. this would have been a travesty for first timer! Thanks for posting! 

I'd recommend you stick with a few well reviewed ladies here for your first couple of times. Get a feel for how the hobby works. This place is like a luxury boutique. Plenty of options. Lots of help. A little more expensive. But you get value for that extra expense. Backpage is like Walmart. Some good bargains, lot of junk. And ain't no one there to help you out. 

On September 28, 2016 at 9:27 PM, jj254 said:

I'd recommend you stick with a few well reviewed ladies here for your first couple of times. Get a feel for how the hobby works. This place is like a luxury boutique. Plenty of options. Lots of help. A little more expensive. But you get value for that extra expense. Backpage is like Walmart. Some good bargains, lot of junk. And ain't no one there to help you out. 

Thanks, I will follow this advice!