outsideshooter2

On the background - music and television.

40 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, MamiMia said:

I often play smooth jazz music while entertaining clients. Recently I have begun putting on adult movies instead of playing music during sessions. I haven't received any feedback about the change, or what is preferred. I am curious about what hobbyists generally prefer as their ambience while in appointments? Thanks! Xoxo

There is another thread about music/tv noise in General. You might get better feedback posting on that. 

Light music is good but anytime the television is on, it's bad. I think , judging from the other thread on this, that television is a distraction. The only adult movie I want going through my mind is the one that we are making at that very moment..  :-)

44 minutes ago, Laci French-2940 said:

There is another thread about music/tv noise in General. You might get better feedback posting on that.  

Thank you! I'm going to look for it now. Xoxo

Edited by Kaduk
your post has been merged with this one........

4 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

They are all hand crafted and incredible instruments! Wooden flutes are also beautiful too. Not sure who the person you saw selling the Diger's? That's pretty damn cool though Bit Banger!  I have not heard anything more from the Shaman who was giving concerts/healing circles/ lessons either? Sorry if people find this conversation boring? Sadly said, everyone is so quick to run off to their medical doctor to get on more pills that end up causing more harm.  Not so many people are interested into looking into alternative forms of healing/music.  Over the weekend i tried a session without any music and it was OK, but from here on forward I am going to always play my healing sound music. It just helps with calming people down and centering the mood. ;) 

screenshot-www.google.com 2016-09-19 13-57-23.png

Ohhh I would love a CD with wooden flutes and didgeridoo music! I can't remember the name of the artist who I liked that had an amazing  music. If I ever find it again (stumble across it)? Think I will buy several copies. ;)

2 hours ago, Kaduk said:

screenshot-www.google.com 2016-09-19 13-57-23.png

Nothing beats a GREAT smelly! I have Lysol and plugins. Natural good smellys are the greatest. I should get back into aroma therapy too! Lol you all are speaking to me. It's like you all come on here to entertain me. Love you all thank you! Blessings!!! ;)

A lot of time ladies ask me what type of music I like, so I now have a ready answer: "anything but heavy metal, please play whatever you like so I can find out more about you."  This works for several reasons:

1.  They can put on their favorite music pretty quickly, which allows us to proceed to what I am actually interested in (I once made the mistake of expressing a preference and had to sit there feeling like a John while she spent 10 minutes trying to find it on her Spotify or whatever).

2.  I really am interested in finding out more about them, and the music really is a clue - sometimes you find a whole new artist or genre you had no interest in.

3.  I find that it sets a good tone for the meeting if they realize that the hour is going to be about them, too.

4.  I really don't give a damn, I just want to get to the kissing, hugging, etc.

No TV or commercial radio under any circumstances, I would rather just hear the heavy breathing and orgasm sounds.

8 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

He was not selling the Digers. He was a busker (street performer - They're all over London). He was also selling CDs/tapes of his music. 

Beautiful city was there long ago. Traveled the whole west coast of England up into New Castle. Back in my college days ...long ago! ;)

15 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Ohhh I would love a CD with wooden flutes and didgeridoo music! I can't remember the name of the artist who I liked that had an amazing  music. If I ever find it again (stumble across it)? Think I will buy several copies. ;)

David Maracle is a Native American that has music that is played by a flute. I love playing it for my massages.

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

2 hours ago, SultryKitten said:

David Maracle is a Native American that has music that is played by a flute. I love playing it for my massages.

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

In the 24th century they play the Ressikan flute.....