Demi-1616

Where do I stay??

18 posts in this topic

So everyone keeps telling me "go to Denver" and I never seriously considered it. Well, I accidentally landed myself in Denver and I am essentially stuck and totally lost. Soo, are hotels and such out here okay with business or is there anything in particular I should avoid? What's LE like out here? And my big question, which areas hold the middle ground between affordable, but still classy?

19 minutes ago, stevie-2249 said:

You have been in Denver before Cuz you have a review here, why are you playing stupid? 

Actually, if you read the review it says he seen her in grand junction. The guy probably put Denver because he is probably from here. Why ya always gotta be mean to people dude, I don't get it. 

On a brighter note, welcome to Denver Demi, hope you like it here and decide to stick around for a while :D

Not being mean, I believe she is smart enough to figure out where to stay? I don't believe she is stupid, shes not a kid anymore, she should be able to figuru this stuff on her own?

1 hour ago, stevie-2249 said:

Not being mean, I believe she is smart enough to figure out where to stay? I don't believe she is stupid, shes not a kid anymore, she should be able to figuru this stuff on her own?

Fucking wow..

Pm me and I will be glad to help.

Boy, I think Stevie - 2249 needs to get laid or a new brand of hand lube.

Since no one, except Laci, seems to want to answer your question. Here goes. I'm not a provider, but I'll play one on TOB.... The Denver Tech Center is pretty much a hub of "business" activity and many providers book hotels there.

Classy, but affordable? Probably something like a mid-range Marriott would make most gents comfortable. Everyone says "Stay out of Lakewood!" And DTC is far from Lakewood  (Also, unless you're really being indiscreet, I don't know how much trouble Lakewood would give you.)

Hope that helps.

8 hours ago, Demi-1616 said:

So everyone keeps telling me "go to Denver" and I never seriously considered it. Well, I accidentally landed myself in Denver and I am essentially stuck and totally lost. Soo, are hotels and such out here okay with business or is there anything in particular I should avoid? What's LE like out here? And my big question, which areas hold the middle ground between affordable, but still classy?

I would be happy to help, but don't I know Denver for beans and try to avoid the place.  But welcome to the east side of mountains.  Hope all goes well for you. Now if you make it down south .....

ps: ignore the one doing his normal impersonation of the Scarecrow

45 minutes ago, stevie-2249 said:

Geez let's see how many people are gonna go see her now

And this harms who precisely?  A perfectly reasonable question for a lady not familiar with Denver.  

But by all means try to scare her off cause there are too many dang women here already!! *yes, sarcasm*

Come on everyone, she is asking for advice so she can play safe and choose a discreet hotel.  This board can be so frigging hostile!  If you don't want to answer the lady's actual question then close the thread and move to another.  It's that fucking simple!

Demi:  Contact Laci, she is someone you can trust and a wonderful helpful soul!

Edited by Long Time
Adding Laci

11 hours ago, stevie-2249 said:

You have been in Denver before Cuz you have a review here, why are you playing stupid? 

If you look a little closer, the review is actually in Grand Junction. 

Well thank you very much to miss Laci & to go go.

Update: I have managed to get not just two, but all four tires replaced hopefully sometime tomorrow ;) And the plan is to finish the rest of the car repairs/ maintenance at home. 

It was not bad here, though I only Dippped my feet in Denver and managed to stay mostly in the mountains

Glad to hear it all worked out.  Have a safe trip and hope to see you on this side again sometime soon.

17 hours ago, Demi-1616 said:

So everyone keeps telling me "go to Denver" and I never seriously considered it. Well, I accidentally landed myself in Denver and I am essentially stuck and totally lost. Soo, are hotels and such out here okay with business

yea, just make sure you ask for the special hooker rates.

:nowords

To bad she's cbj or I would give her  a reason to stay on the western slope.