Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
crafty303

Favorite Drinks?

25 posts in this topic

Hello TOB!

New guy here :) !  I finally decided to make a profile after about a year of following the site.

Wanted to stop by here and say hello and break the ice a bit! 

Does anyone have a "go to" drink that they prefer above all others? I for one, am a rum guy so I usually stick to rum and coke but I secretly love mojitos.

Looking forward to get to know you guys! Cheers CO TOB!

Coors light.  Served Ice cold after a hot day in the sun working the ranch.

I am not sure if I have a favorite drink. I know that I really love mojitos, and cosmopolitans. Wine, especially aged and from cellars. Love hoppy, local beers. Don't forget my favorite shots which are Prairie Fires, and Johnny Chimpos.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Any beer from the lost Abbey brewery. If you like dark beers, they have absolutely the best 

Not sure what it's called but, you take a package of watermelon jello, strawberry jello, 2 cups sugar, then pour in boiling water and mix well. Next stir in 1 and a half cups vodka and place in a gallon size ziplock baggie and put in the freezer for 1-2 hours. When you take it out its a thick slushy. Put it in a glass and then add ginger ale. YUMMY! 

Too bad I can't drink anymore 😭

Let's see, favourite drink...Grey Goose & tonic with orange slice, Cabernet, Jose Cuervo Anejo with orange slice cinnamon & sugar, Scotch, Champagne...might be easier to list what I don't drink...lol

Depends on where I'm at and what I'm doing. Craft beer at lunch, red wine at dinner, coors original at sporting events, and tequila shots at Bruce's, but that's another story (lol).

Smith & Kerns, hard to find a bar that makes them properly, even thought the recipe is simple. They can be dangerous, tastes somewhat like chocolate milk, and the Kahlua doesn't hit me til the 3rd or 4th one.

Edited by amcbl1
additonal content

Of the NOT alcoholic variety....2 liter Hawaiian punch,2 litre  7-up and rainbow sherbert. 

Single malt Scotch, neat.  Yes please, I'll have another, and another, and another....

I've been sippin on somethin new to me called Chai, It's distilled here in Colorado by get this...DP Distilleries. It's distilled from whole black tea leaves, hand ground spices, isn't cheap and ROCKS. Beat kept in the freezer, the either over rocks or neat. I'm keepin a couple o extra bottles in freezer for gifts to some.

My go to is always a simple one:  Jim Beam and Coke.  It was the first taste of alcohol I had after a year in the sandbox and for me it will always taste like FREEDOM!

Otherwise a nice single malt Islay scotch with just a couple drops of spring water to release it.

My summer go to has been Effen Cucumber Vodka, soda water, mint, and a few strawberries. Now that it's getting chilly, it's red wine time! 

On 9/15/2016 at 9:03 PM, pfunk said:

Image result for bottled water

Add Strawberry kool-aid to mine please ;)

55 minutes ago, Chrissy said:

Add Strawberry kool-aid to mine please ;)

pout.gif

Anything that won't end with me getting strip-searched in a Guatemalan jail within 8 hours of drinking it. 

On 9/9/2016 at 10:00 PM, geecue2 said:

Long time ago it used to be a Long Island Iced tea.  Image result for pic of long island iced tea

If I was to drink  (never been a drinker) this would so be it. .