2Big

Oops, He Did It Again

8 posts in this topic

I don't get this dude.  He is a place of public scrutiny and still show very little discretion.

Maybe this time he'll get to be Bubba's bitch since he included his offspring in the photo. 

I wondered who put up with Huma.  

1 hour ago, Bit Banger said:

Maybe this time he'll get to be Bubba's bitch since he included his offspring in the photo. 

I wondered who put up with Huma.  

You may want to belay your misplaced glee over the sexual enslavement of another human being...

Near as I can tell: he's done something collosally stupid, but not necessarily illegal; and you would do well to remember: he's not really doing anything that a majority of dudes here aren't doing as well.

I know you and 2Big don't seem to have anything to worry about infidelity-wise, but there are a lot of glass houses on this block.

He's one very, very sick puppy.  

Perhaps he's reached his bottom. 

Edited by Happymon
typo

4 hours ago, MrReindeer-9515 said:

You may want to belay your misplaced glee over the sexual enslavement of another human being...

Near as I can tell: he's done something collosally stupid, but not necessarily illegal; and you would do well to remember: he's not really doing anything that a majority of dudes here aren't doing as well.

I know you and 2Big don't seem to have anything to worry about infidelity-wise, but there are a lot of glass houses on this block.

Clearly you don't get the gist of this thread. this is the first guy in the history of the internet to send some woman a picture of his junk. we are witnessing history in the making. :rolleyes:

11 hours ago, boink36 said:

Clearly you don't get the gist of this thread. this is the first guy in the history of the internet to send some woman a picture of his junk. we are witnessing history in the making. :rolleyes:

Said w/o sarcasm and with a straight face...

Just as Al Gore invented the internet, Anthony Weiner invented the Dick Pic.