Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

For good or Ill......

12 posts in this topic

I can think of lots of uses.....good and bad.....for this thing.

Everyone should just be aware this stuff is out there........

TrackR

I once saw a pair of shoes, don't know if they ever made production or was just a prototype, that were meant for the working girl. They had a small space in the sole that was password protected and you could fit money and condoms in there and they also had GPS, JIC shit happens.

While I can see pimps foaming at the mouth for something like this, I can also see a great product for street walkers or ladies in Vegas who are out and about and working it, or even outcalls. There is good and bad in all, just have to make sure you choose wisely when using products like these.

I once lost an appointment with a provider because I stupidly misplaced my keys and couldn't find them for 30 minutes. Unfortunately, misplacing my keys is a frequent occurrence, so I could easily find a use for this device. Of course, I can see where this device could be used for nefarious purposes also.

And the wonder of this all is...??  Essentially a miniature and limited use GPS.  They have them for UPS trucks, your dog, your boat, your person (called 'spot'), your cable, wireless or satellite installation guys, your car, your phone.... and don't eat any green beans.  The seeds are randomly miniaturized. 

I would use it for my mind. That thing gets lost sometimes...

;-p

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

16 minutes ago, Studman said:

It could find my car in a large lot

Isn't that what the PANIC button on the fob thingy is for? 😜

Edited by Bit Banger

16 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

Isn't that what the PANIC button on the fob thingy is for? 😜

Well if your too far from the car it tends to not go off! At least mine doesn't!

This particular product isn't all it's cracked up to be.  It uses crowd source GPS, meaning that if there isn't anyone (with the app running) within detection distance of the item, it can't be found.  The more people have the app, the better it is, but until then...

On ‎8‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 10:39 PM, amcbl1 said:

I once lost an appointment with a provider because I stupidly misplaced my keys and couldn't find them for 30 minutes. Unfortunately, misplacing my keys is a frequent occurrence, so I could easily find a use for this device. Of course, I can see where this device could be used for nefarious purposes also.

Don't feel like the lone ranger. I have found mine(keys) in such places like the clean laundry basket,  the door leading  outside (real smart) and even in the dog food. I have a habit , or I used to of putting keys in my upper shirt pocket (if available). Keys and I are not on good terms. I swear they grow legs and do this(get lost), on purpose.