Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Just Jos

Mood

16 posts in this topic

While cleaning the house this morning, this song is on repeat. It elevates my mood in such a way that I don't  mind the mundaneness this Monday has bestowed upon me. 😂 

please share some feel good music that will inspire my cleaning mission-- Or just upload a song to let me know your current mood. I know these lyrics are a little  risqué, but I swear I don't just love the lyrics. I love the way it makes me feel. 🙃 All dance party of one-ish 💃🏽😂 

I listen to this usually before a workout or before I have to do something that I don't want to

Thanks Pointymoustache!!! I need lessons on how to make a reiki sound track. I've been wanting to do that now for quite some time. ;) 

Hummm the best songs for EMO is of course the Alkaline Trio's Crimson.  Perfect mix of apathy, despair, and acceptance of it.   Mercy me!

This song has been my new "pick me up". Makes me wanna move my hips!

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

This is what I like to clean house to! I know every word to the whole soundtrack so I can sing along like a fool why my cats look at me like a crazy person and their little paws poised to call the loony bin.

9 minutes ago, Lucy Kitten said:

This is what I like to clean house to! I know every word to the whole soundtrack so I can sing along like a fool why my cats look at me like a crazy person and their little paws poised to call the loony bin.

Omfg Lucy! We're one in the same when it comes to knowing the sound track by heart. Add every word in the movie for me also. Hahaha. I can just picture you belting out hopelessly devoted to you-- using your broom as a microphone, nailing the performance, knowing that if they ever made a remake--you're perfect for every part! Am I right or am I right?! 😜

22 minutes ago, Just Jos said:

Omfg Lucy! We're one in the same when it comes to knowing the sound track by heart. Add every word in the movie for me also. Hahaha. I can just picture you belting out hopelessly devoted to you-- using your broom as a microphone, nailing the performance, knowing that if they ever made a remake--you're perfect for every part! Am I right or am I right?! 😜

I love you woman!! If this doesn't work out for us I see a future in Karaoke house cleaning. I'm sure we'll have to flip a coin for Rizzo's parts

Well, for cleaning house, I have to get down and dirty with rock/metal like Seether, Metallica, ACDC, and such. The guitars and drums along with their sexy voices gets me in gear. Sometimes, I even listen to something as silly as Hillary Duff. I mean, hey, her music is upbeat and easy listening. Then there is the Beatles...

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard