Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lonely1

Closing on my house today

4 posts in this topic

I am so excited today I close on my house.  In another thread I posted I shared I was in the process of buying one. Someone mentioned I should christen every room.  Well when the time comes to christen every room I hope there is a a super soaker who can bukkake me in her juices. Ladies if that is any of you  message me.  Have a great day everyone 

I didn't get to close on my house Friday as the title company was booked all day. Instead I will be closing Tuesday morning.  Finally what has become a 3 ring circus of a home purchase thanks to the mortgage company will be finished. 

Damn.  Thanks for the update. Next Tuesday sounds like forever.  Perhaps in the interim, you could keep us updated on something else in your life.  Color schemes, new furniture,  testing roof joists for swing or pole installation,  bowel regularity or nocturnal erections?  The list is endless.  ;-) 

As a homeowner for over 40 years I want to officially welcome you to the world of maintenance, repairs, wood-rot, leaking plumbing, malfunctioning electrical connections, window replacement, roof repair, flood damage, settling foundations, landscaping, lost Sundays beyond count, backed up sewers, and general overhead and headaches.

At least you own it, you lucky American dreamer.

Congratulations.

PS - I wouldn't have it any other way, and most of the money I have been able to hang on to came from real estate.