BadBoy

Nasty, disgusting, sexist jokes - got any?OK

96 posts in this topic

not so nasty or disgusting but funny just the same...

A difficult business decision...complicated by poor sentence structure:

"Business was terrible and not picking up. I had to fire somebody, and I narrowed it down to one of two people, Debra or Jack.

It was an impossible decision because they were both super workers. Rather than flip a coin, I decided I would fire the first one who used the water cooler the next morning.

Debra came in the next morning with a horrible hangover after partying all night. She went to the cooler to take an aspirin.

I approached her and said, "Debra, I’ve never done this before but I have to either lay you or Jack off.”

"Could you jack off for now?" she says.. "I feel like shit. If you can wait, I'll do you at lunchtime." ......

I had to let Jack go."

4 minutes ago, Winston_Smith said:

not so nasty or disgusting but funny just the same...

A difficult business decision...complicated by poor sentence structure:

"Business was terrible and not picking up. I had to fire somebody, and I narrowed it down to one of two people, Debra or Jack.

It was an impossible decision because they were both super workers. Rather than flip a coin, I decided I would fire the first one who used the water cooler the next morning.

Debra came in the next morning with a horrible hangover after partying all night. She went to the cooler to take an aspirin.

I approached her and said, "Debra, I’ve never done this before but I have to either lay you or Jack off.”

"Could you jack off for now?" she says.. "I feel like shit. If you can wait, I'll do you at lunchtime." ......

I had to let Jack go."

😝😅😂

Along the same lines:

Q: what's the difference between Stacey helping her uncle, Jack, off a horse, and Stacey helping her uncle jack off a horse?

A: in one case, Stacey's uncle gets off, in the other case, the horse gets off.