Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
valconxen

Giving info about a provider

18 posts in this topic

I saw and reviewed a provider recently.  I had someone ask me in a pm about her.  This person wanted to know what kind of incall whether a private incall or a room.  I said it was a motel .  Then this person wanted to know what hotel.  I am fairly new to this and was uncomfortable in giving her location to a stranger.  I figure it should be up to the lady's discretion to give that information.  I wanted to know what the everybody's on this.

Please don't ever give the exact location of a provider to anyone. What on earth has happened to discretion😒

Laci is absolutely correct.  In fact, when asked about a provider, I usually follow the "Name, rank, serial number" protocol.

I've seen her and she provides good service.

Yes, her face/boobs/legs really are as nice as they appear in her ads.

Yes, I recommend her.

I do not go into where or when I saw her.  And beyond what I may have mentioned in a review, I do not answer questions about what services she performs.  YMMV is the over-riding rule.

50 minutes ago, Laci French-2940 said:

Please don't ever give the exact location of a provider to anyone. What on earth has happened to discretion😒

+1000 !!!!

I figured as much.  Being a newbie I just wanted to make sure I did the right thing by not telling him.  Pluss it was someone with no reviews and very few post.

Edited by valconxen

18 minutes ago, valconxen said:

I figured as much.  Being a newbie I just wanted to make sure I did the right thing by not telling him.  Pluss it was someone with no reviews and very few post.

Absolutely brotha.. give a thumbs up or thumbs down and yes or no but never ever give personal info to someone you don't know, which is more than likely everyone here. Just remember, you wouldn't want your personal info divulged, so never ever do it to a provider.. follow that one basic rule and you're golden brotha 

If a guy wants to know more about me and ever asks details(just my opinion) tell him to ask ME-and I believe this should be applied for all the other ladies! This allows me and all other girls to decide what we want to tell him as there are some pretty creepy people that just want our info and then wreak havoc. Also, it keeps you from having to be right in the middle or the reason for something happening. Scary to think what his motive was.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

12 hours ago, valconxen said:

I saw and reviewed a provider recently.  I had someone ask me in a pm about her.  This person wanted to know what kind of incall whether a private incall or a room.  I said it was a motel .  Then this person wanted to know what hotel.  I am fairly new to this and was uncomfortable in giving her location to a stranger.  I figure it should be up to the lady's discretion to give that information.  I wanted to know what the everybody's on this.

Contact the YL directly and inform her that you were asked by another Gent to divulge information that is out of the norm. Specifically, about her incall location. Also let her know that you didn't provide the information requested.

Your instincts were "spot on" in not providing this info to anyone who doesn't need to know.

Not bad for a relative Newbie.

Edited by MrBigShot

12 hours ago, valconxen said:

I saw and reviewed a provider recently.  I had someone ask me in a pm about her.  This person wanted to know what kind of incall whether a private incall or a room.  I said it was a motel. Then this person wanted to know what hotel.  I am fairly new to this and was uncomfortable in giving her location to a stranger.  I figure it should be up to the lady's discretion to give that information. I wanted to know what the everybody's on this.

Wow, thank you for posting this. What kind of bullshit is this? This is evil. Sneaky fucker.....

The person who sent this pm to you, is it a provider or gentlemen on the forum?

Is this person someone who's been on forum for a long time and has a history?

Was this someone new, with a brand new account?

11 hours ago, Laci French-2940 said:

Exactly 

9 hours ago, SultryKitten said:

If a guy wants to know more about me and ever asks details(just my opinion) tell him to ask ME-and I believe this should be applied for all the other ladies! This allows me and all other girls to decide what we want to tell him as there are some pretty creepy people that just want our info and then wreak havoc. Also, it keeps you from having to be right in the middle or the reason for something happening. Scary to think what his motive was.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

If a clients to know where your located, he will book you. How do we do it was a potential client? That could anyone on the other end. 

Edited by Nikki Holiday

10 hours ago, valconxen said:

Wish all newbies could be just like you!  I'm smitten;)

It could also be a mean girl trying to get shit started! A lot of the time I tend  to see that it's the ladies that have nothing better to do then pretending to be a "reviewer" or send ridiculous emails to the ladies! 

10 hours ago, valconxen said:

I am going to ad this to my NEWBIE Profile. Dont give out a providers location. 

1 minute ago, SabrinaLynn said:

It could also be a mean girl trying to get shit started! A lot of the time I tend  to see that it's the ladies that have nothing better to do then pretending to be a "reviewer" or send ridiculous emails to the ladies! 

She is absolutely right. 

13 hours ago, valconxen said:

You did the right thing in NOT giving her location.  I've been around here from the beginning and before the internet. Discretion always has been and is always the #1 priority.

Oh, man. I would be well beyond pissed the hell off if I had someone give my details to just anyone who asked. That was the right decision and we all thank you for your discretion....

You should reach out to the provider, let her know that someone is secretly trying to obtain her location with out her knowledge. 

18 hours ago, valconxen said:

...I wanted to know what the everybody's take on this.

1931uq.jpg

You did the right thing my man!

I wish more people had common sense like you. If so none of the harassment I dealt with would have happened. Thank you for being a smart person.