The best Italian food!!

93 posts in this topic

I happened to be in the neighborhood of Parker and Chambers today and decided to go to an Italian restaurant called Armando's. By far the BEST authentic home made Italian food I've ever had. If your tongue could have multiple orgasms , eating here is the place. I had Bruschetta, the best ever, stuffed mushrooms and muscles Fra divolo for an appetizer. My friend ordered, Penne Primavera and I ordered Chicken picatta. Both were a life changing experience. Pure heaven! 

So next time you're looking for a reasonable place to eat, run, don't walk to this place. Itsunami worth the drive!!!! 3 appetizers and 2 main course dinners for 50 and that includes the tip. It's a family owned place, and the owner is from Italy.  Did I mention the sauces? Wholly oh my goodness! I'll be going back Thursday for more. It's seduction food. Take a gal there, you'll be getting some.

They also have a location in Parker on Lincoln before SH 83. You can ask the chefs to sing Italian opera. 

Agree with Melissa its a great place or places.

I've been patronizing Armondo's for years. Decade at least. If on the menu their Ciopinno absolutely will floor you. I take a lot of clients there. Agreed...good, no great grizz. 

47 minutes ago, wglide2003 said:

They also have a location in Parker on Lincoln before SH 83. You can ask the chefs to sing Italian opera. 

Agree with Melissa its a great place or places.

Yep, the owners daughter said her uncle and brother run that location.  She said their menu is a little different. Glad I'm not alone in my opinion on the place. Just ate my left overs....YUM

Next time I am in Denver I have to check out Armando's.  I love good Italian food.

2 hours ago, Mr.Pink said:

is this a paid for advertisement? 

If a friend tells you of  a new restaurant he likes would you accuse him of being paid to advertise the restoraunt?  I would like to think we are all friends here

This weekend I'll be there. Thanks for the info.

The one in Parker is the best. Antonio is a good friend of mine

Yum! Sounds like a great place to go Melissa!!!

Fishndude and otherLakeweird people, You ought  go to Cafe Jordan's it's in the Safeway stripmall off of Kippling and Florida. I always go there for a great dinner! Also with my wheat allergies I am still able to get a really great wheatless dinner! 

3 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Yum! Sounds like a great place to go Melissa!!!

Fishndude and otherLakeweird people, You ought  go to Cafe Jordan's it's in the Safeway stripmall off of Kippling and Florida. I always go there for a great dinner! Also with my wheat allergies I am still able to get a really great wheatless dinner! 

Armondo's serve gluten free also....just an FYI. Can't wait to go back tomorrow 

Likewise.  My atf took me there several times and I have been back myself.  I agree it is one of the BEST in Denver.  I have eaten a lot of Italian food all over and I like the place.

6 hours ago, Melissa Sterling said:

Armondo's serve gluten free also....just an FYI. Can't wait to go back tomorrow 

Wow must be really good! I just don't touch wheat anything, anymore no grains at all (rice, wheat, oats, barley) nothing of that nature. I get really sick from it all. I do make a really good cheesecake and the crust is made of walnuts and honey! I use nut flour with baking.

WE all need to join up!!! 

Melissa, let's do a girls date night there. That sounds so amazing. My mouth is already watering!

6 hours ago, xo_Josie_xo said:

Melissa, let's do a girls date night there. That sounds so amazing. My mouth is already watering!

You've had my mouth watering for months....oh the food is good too.

Tried to pull up a menu, I will have to check them out. :) The dinner plates I pulled up look really good. Do they make a good salad with chicken or something (unbreaded)?

33 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Tried to pull up a menu, I will have to check them out. :) The dinner plates I pulled up look really good. Do they make a good salad with chicken or something (unbreaded)?

Yes the do. Trust me, you can't go wrong with the place. AND it's worth the drive!

Might have to head out that way some time for some good Italian food. LOL i am probably the only one on this earth who loves a side salad instead of pancakes with an omelette! ;) 

Oh and yes I would SO love to meet you some day soon too! 

It sounds like so many like to eat there or at least would like to try it.  Maybe someone should set up a time and people could meet there.  Not a pussy cat club but just a meeting of foodies that share other things in common as well.

On 8/15/2016 at 7:27 PM, Melissa Sterling said:

I happened to be in the neighborhood of Parker and Chambers today and decided to go to an Italian restaurant called Armando's. By far the BEST authentic home made Italian food I've ever had. If your tongue could have multiple orgasms , eating here is the place. I had Bruschetta, the best ever, stuffed mushrooms and muscles Fra divolo for an appetizer. My friend ordered, Penne Primavera and I ordered Chicken picatta. Both were a life changing experience. Pure heaven! 

So next time you're looking for a reasonable place to eat, run, don't walk to this place. Itsunami worth the drive!!!! 3 appetizers and 2 main course dinners for 50 and that includes the tip. It's a family owned place, and the owner is from Italy.  Did I mention the sauces? Wholly oh my goodness! I'll be going back Thursday for more. It's seduction food. Take a gal there, you'll be getting some.

Mom I gonna have to this place if only for the way you elaborated..Lol

3 hours ago, SultryKitten said:

Welp, there went my diet!!! :-D

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Oh? Did you go? How was it? Addictive, yeah?

I went and squirted with every bite;)

Awesome place and thanks for sharing.

Yep, I did! And I thought of you orgasming over the sauce which made it better! :-p Now, if I can just figure out how to keep the pasta from clinging to these hips...

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Celiac and my need to watch myself! Well,  as long as they have a great salad I will do ok I hope!!! Gawds I love  Italian too!!! Greek, Mexican, Mmmm get's me going too!!! Right there with all you ladies on everything!!!