Laci French

Are you curious???

52 posts in this topic

Happiness is...

What does this mean to you???

Happiness to me is being happy in the moment, so many different things bring me happiness in my life. Always try to have a positive attitude about everything, guess I have always tried to bring happiness to everyone I meet. Be happy in life and life will usually bring happiness to you, karma.

That's why I adore you baby!  

I always try to live fully in the moment. That always brings me so much happy...just the way I roll.

If I'm with my family, walking my dogs, riding my horses, with my yote (my twitter people will understand), in a date or just doing normal life.  I am always grateful for the moment. 

Life is a gift and we should all be thankful. 🎁:D

Tough Question…

I guess living alone for so long now I’ve actually become somewhat jaded. It’d be easy for me to answer internally…living alone, hiding behind fishing, hunting, and this cool society I’ve stumbled upon would be an easy answer. Tough question tho.

This question causes reflection. I guess when I think about it, others peeps happiness is perhaps more important to me than mine. I’m a fortunate man, yeah for that I’m happy. I’m actually more happy to be proud of my son, he’s a success, he’s got the life I wouldn’t mind at all. Seeing him and his lovely girlfriend of many years now, makes me happy. Recently seeing friends and family challenging adversity, whether familial or health wise, and moving forward, makes me happy. And Laci I include you in that last statement.

Yeah, I’m curious. This doesn’t answer your question tho, at least not for me. I really don’t know…honestly what happiness is. At least to me…I’ll ponder the question tho.

3 minutes ago, fishndude57 said:

Tough Question…

I guess living alone for so long now I’ve actually become somewhat jaded. It’d be easy for me to answer internally…living alone, hiding behind fishing, hunting, and this cool society I’ve stumbled upon would be an easy answer. Tough question tho.

This question causes reflection. I guess when I think about it, others peeps happiness is perhaps more important to me than mine. I’m a fortunate man, yeah for that I’m happy. I’m actually more happy to be proud of my son, he’s a success, he’s got the life I wouldn’t mind at all. Seeing him and his lovely girlfriend of many years now, makes me happy. Recently seeing friends and family challenging adversity, whether familial or health wise, and moving forward, makes me happy. And Laci I include you in that last statement.

Yeah, I’m curious. This doesn’t answer your question tho, at least not for me. I really don’t know…honestly what happiness is. At least to me…I’ll ponder the question tho.

When I first met you I knew we were soul connected... Forever and no take backs ;)

I talk to you daily and fall more and more in love with your soul.  #keepbeingyoufucker

10 minutes ago, IRsparky said:

happiness is finding a way to enjoy whatever it is i am doing

That is the best way to live life!  

I enjoy you in chat

just figuring out what it is to just be myself, challenging myself, setting a goal and accomplishing said goal, learning, striving, and just general contentment.

There are so many meanings to happiness and so many ways to be happy.

But one thing that always means happiness to me is to see those that I love happy!

36 minutes ago, bikentats-9753 said:

just figuring out what it is to just be myself, challenging myself, setting a goal and accomplishing said goal, learning, striving, and just general contentment.

That is so golden punkin. In the mornings during coffee do a gratitude list. I have loved spending time with you in chat. Always so optimistic and kind. Whatever it is that you're doing we all need a slice of. 

thankfulforyouBike

Giving of yourself to make the world a better place.   

Happiness to me is being grateful. Grateful for what I have in life, be it people or material things. In my honest opinion, gratefulness is the single greatest Factor to happiness. 

9 hours ago, bikentats-9753 said:

This almost exactly what I would have said. I'm like a little kid right now waiting for school to start. I set out to achieve this goal,  and to look back from where I started.....I have inner peace and confidence now that can't be taken away. However,  I'm still nervous because even though I know I can do it, I have no idea what IT is. But the thought makes me happy. So, I agree, setting goals and achieving them....happiness. 

I'm loving these responses!

Our community is filled with many beautiful souls.:D

Always being open to learning new things, saying yes to new experiences and having a dog. If I were half the person my dog thinks I am, I'd be Living The Dream!!

1 hour ago, MrBigShot said:

Always being open to learning new things, saying yes to new experiences and having a dog. If I were half the person my dog thinks I am, I'd be Living The Dream!!

If you think having a dog is challenging, try a cat😏

For me, happiness is experiencing a state of becoming, rather than a state of being.  I am most happy when I am working on or experiencing something that is changing me, hopefully for the better and making me become a different person.  I have been absorbed for the last 20 years or so by the process of becoming a better parent, but recently have begun to stretch out into many other areas, such as becoming a person who better appreciates the beauty and variety of our sporting community (female side).

PS - I'll beat you to the Pun (ch):  I'd like to becoming right now with a member of our sporting community.

1 hour ago, Bit Banger said:

try a cat😏

The op was about happiness.... 

1 hour ago, Happymon said:

The op was about happiness.... 

You have no idea the happiness (and help through dark hours) my cats have provided. 

Sorry to seem so shallow, but can you guess what happiness is to me?!?

LfeM3L2.mp4

Edited by BadLeroyBrown
Video wouldn't upload... darnit

For me happiness is:

• Watching the sun rise - I've made it another day
  • The company of good people
  • Finding the "zen" in a piece of music
  • Looking at marble (think Bernini or Canova)
  • The purr of a cat
  • Sharing places/experiences with friends & family
  • Working with my hands
  • Listening to a babbling brook
  • In the arms of a 'bad' woman
  • Looking at sunsets, at how She paints the sky

Happiness is living your life as you want it to be. 

The company of lovely creatures both human and animal.

OK, 23 hours ago I waxed eloquent about happiness.  I am now in a totally different mood and realize that happiness is actually a 60-minute, teasing, erotic blowjob.

So many possibilities for happiness...

I have dogs and a cat. The cat obviously rules all of us...as only cats do.

Thanks everyone for sharing😘

16 minutes ago, Laci French-2940 said:

So many possibilities for happiness...

I have dogs and a cat. The cat obviously rules all of us...as only cats do.

Thanks everyone for sharing😘

Dogs have masters.  

Cats have staff.