Laci French

Are you curious???

52 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Badboy said:

OK, 23 hours ago I waxed eloquent about happiness.  I am now in a totally different mood and realize that happiness is actually a 60-minute, teasing, erotic blowjob.

That is because, grasshopper, your definition of happiness rests in the physical world.

Or, as we say in my neck of the planet, "After the blowjob, the laundry. You gotta be equally happy.

Laci,

Happiness is a simple life, well lived.

Beautiful ladies, such as yourself, help us live our lives well.  Despite the many trials life throws at us, we can still be happy. 

Thank you for this thread.

Inner peace and Joy! Honesty towars myself in life!

You make my day Laci! Don't leave us!!! :(((( what will Denver do without Laci French?!- sad! Thank goodness for the Internet! ;)

5 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Inner peace and Joy! Honesty towars myself in life!

You make my day Laci! Don't leave us!!! :(((( what will Denver do without Laci French?!- sad! Thank goodness for the Internet! ;)

You always make me smile. Riggo is working on a petition for Alabama to get internet:D  If that doesn't work I will snail mail my twitter tweets.

Not trying to hijack Laci but what happened to Riggo?  New name?

Let  me put it this way. Happiness to me is all about $.  I have me and my dog to take care of. And some months are tough. In my world that is what counts. When my bills are paid up to date , then I am happy. When they are not, and /or the piece of shit that I drive daily is not running- then I am unhappy.   Yes. that is it in a nutshell. That may be questionable to those of you who have dual income or are financially set  may not understand this statement. But for those of us who are not - they understand this entirely.

26 minutes ago, Jez UaBriain said:

... That may be questionable to those of you who have dual income or are financially set  may not understand this statement. But for those of us who are not - they understand this entirely.

Many of us who are more financially secure, at one time were NOT!  We may understand better than you might think; that understanding is often what drives us. 

Happiness to me is being myself even if people want me to be something else, standing up for what is right, knowing I am blessed with a home/family/career/food/good health, sitting and watching the clouds and reveling in the pictures it reveals just to remind myself that I haven't grown up yet, caring for others through a hug or much more, constantly walking and reminding myself that it is therapy and good for my health and back, watching the people I love grow up and live their lives, reflect on past memories whether they are good or bad, and waking up every day thanking God that I am alive.

Oh, and coffee!

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

22 hours ago, Happymon said:

That is because, grasshopper, your definition of happiness rests in the physical world.

Or, as we say in my neck of the planet, "After the blowjob, the laundry. You gotta be equally happy.

"After the blowjob, the laundry."  You gotta be kiddin' me - the laundry comes before, so that you arrive in fresh, clean boxers.

After the blowjob comes the DATY, Mish, CG, RCG, Russian, More Mish, 69, More DATY, CG, Doggy.

"Laundry," you gotta be kiddin' me.  Kid, take it from a very old grasshopper, you should definitely not be as happy doing laundry as you are receiving a blowjob - if you are, there must be something very wrong with your blowjobs.

YMMV

2 hours ago, Jez UaBriain said:

Let  me put it this way. Happiness to me is all about $.  I have me and my dog to take care of. And some months are tough. In my world that is what counts. When my bills are paid up to date , then I am happy. When they are not, and /or the piece of shit that I drive daily is not running- then I am unhappy.   Yes. that is it in a nutshell. That may be questionable to those of you who have dual income or are financially set  may not understand this statement. But for those of us who are not - they understand this entirely.

As my dear old Dad used to say:  "Money cannot buy you happiness.  But it is very useful in avoiding unhappiness." 

Happiness is:

A good book, a guitar, enough time to enjoy both, a good woman, good friends, a roof over my head, food on the table, enough money to get by. But I think the key to my happiness is that I've figured out how to like myself.

On August 17, 2016 at 6:05 PM, Badboy said:

"After the blowjob, the laundry."  You gotta be kiddin' me - the laundry comes before, so that you arrive in fresh, clean boxers.

After the blowjob comes the DATY, Mish, CG, RCG, Russian, More Mish, 69, More DATY, CG, Doggy.

"Laundry," you gotta be kiddin' me.  Kid, take it from a very old grasshopper, you should definitely not be as happy doing laundry as you are receiving a blowjob - if you are, there must be something very wrong with your blowjobs.

YMMV

WOW...

I laughed so hard I pissed my panties lol. I promise you I never saw that dude. LMAO 

Happiness to me is a conjunction of virtues. Selfishly designed. Brief moments. A breath. It could be the invigoration of standing hip deep in a Colorado river. The stink of elk shit. It could be the electricity of terror as my vehicle slides out of control in the rain. The heat of a lover's neck on my lips. The distant nightmare of my soul being ripped from my body and flung into the stars. The sand running through my fingers. The dove that dies from my bullet. The wind. The sky. Another dove I've nurtured from near death. A conversation. A million things. A million miles away. A smile. One wish. The perfect kiss. I accept. I am still alive.

Happiness for me is constantly moving forward in a positive direction,  continuing to learn about myself and gaining knowledge,  watching my daughters grow and be happy knowing that one day they will be able to take care of themselves when I am gone.

OK, so I got my blowjob and am now truly happy and can reflect in a more philosophical manner befitting this thread.  I actually believe that I became a lot happier once I realized quite a few years ago that nothing is permanent, stable or reliable, including human relationships.  The truth of the matter is that each of us is an individual and complete human speak floating through the four dimensions of the universe.  No matter how stable or reliable you might think a relationship is, it is always temporary, since people die, move on, move away, divorce, etc. Every human relationship ends.  If you can embrace the fact that you are floating alone through the four dimensions, you can also embrace the fact that you have a relationship with someone right now which makes you happy.  For me, happiness is bonding for a time with other people, knowing that it cannot last and therefore needs to be treasured.  Of course I have that bond with my family members, but in this sport I have found that you can also have some very fine temporary relationships with some very interesting other human specks floating through the universe who also want a temporary bond with another human, with a mutual interest.  It is more temporary, and is not be as deep as others, but it is a real relationship, and I am finding myself to be very happy during those moments.

Especially if I get laid ;) 

I find that the difference between "happiness" and "pleasure" gets wider every year. 

I think for me happiness is being a good person. Being a good person allows me to feel good enough about myself to be able to enjoy relationships with others, whether family, friends. 

I have lived long enough to make some mistakes, and at times allow for the dark side to take me down a path less than righteous. I generally don't like myself, or life, when in a place like that and it causes isolation from those we love because we know we are not a good person. Nothing worse than not being able to live with ourselves.

Therefore, happiness begins with ourselves, and in cultivation of a good and peaceful persona. Being a light. It allows us to feel good about ourselves, and when we feel good about ourselves our relationships flourish. 

This brings up the question, how can I feel good about myself and be in the hobby?

I think there are many who struggle with morality and the hobby. I personally don't. I see it as a beautiful thing, consensual sex is physical need, and the key is to never take anything from someone that they have not given you. If a woman is offering me her body, I gladly receive it, it's good, and it's healthy, and it's natural. I am drawn to beautiful woman who understand this and the exchange is magic. I can leave a fresh encounter feeling good about myself because I give to her as well as receive. We must maintain balance. 

Overall, I'm very happy

5 hours ago, jhooker said:

I think for me happiness is being a good person. ..,

This brings up the question, how can I feel good about myself and be in the hobby?

I think there are many who struggle with morality and the hobby. I personally don't. I see it as a beautiful thing, consensual sex is physical need, and the key is to never take anything from someone that they have not given you. If a woman is offering me her body, I gladly receive it, it's good, and it's healthy, and it's natural. I am drawn to beautiful woman who understand this and the exchange is magic. I can leave a fresh encounter feeling good about myself because I give to her as well as receive. We must maintain balance.  ...

Very well put. 

I would add that as relationships change over time, they may lose their 'balance', and your whole world tips. 

nothing 'makes' me happy; rather, happiness is a state of mind.  That said, a blowjob doesn't suck.  Wait, yes it does.  hmmmmm

Happiness to me, is peace of mind. Being fair and noble, not greedy or deceitful.  Knowing that everyday I am as genuine and straightforward as I know how to be,  is an awesome feeling.  Sometimes it bites me in the ass,  also a NOTICEABLE turn on... 

SUNSETS.  I will always find time in my sometimes, chaotic schedule to stop and admire...  

On ‎8‎/‎17‎/‎2016 at 6:05 PM, Badboy said:

YMMV

Blowjob while doing the laundry!

On 8/16/2016 at 9:10 AM, Bit Banger said:

For me happiness is:

• Watching the sun rise - I've made it another day
  • The company of good people
  • Finding the "zen" in a piece of music
  • Looking at marble (think Bernini or Canova)
  • The purr of a cat
  • Sharing places/experiences with friends & family
  • Working with my hands
  • Listening to a babbling brook
  • In the arms of a 'bad' woman
  • Looking at sunsets, at how She paints the sky

To me happiness includes ALL of the things you listed. All of them indeed! (damn I love my 18 yo cat!)

I'd have to add:

The love of my beautiful and understanding wife

Waking up not owing anyone anything

The love of my kids and my grand kids (7 of them and counting)

Going to work and still being important to "making things run right"

The fact that my 135 pound dog loves to cuddle with me!

Leaving my house at sunrise on my Harley and not knowing where I'm headed but knowing I'll be back home in 12 hours or so.

Scuba diving a reef in a place I've never been to before.

Scuba diving a reef I've been to many times before.

Most of all? Loving my family and watching them grow up and becoming good people.