Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
buffalosoldier

Double expresso

7 posts in this topic

Ok, that brilliant! But, I agree they ought to have an option for women.  I'd totally go if I could pick out a girl and enjoy a good tongue lashing while drinking a coffee. 

I am looking up the legalities on this...want this BAD(may have to move to Vegas ;-) )! I am with Melissa on this one. Two of my guilty pleasures! :-D

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

57 minutes ago, SultryKitten said:

I am looking up the legalities on this...want this BAD(may have to move to Vegas ;-) )! I am with Melissa on this one. Two of my guilty pleasures! :-D

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

I would suggest Winnemucca or Elko.  Prostitution is illegal in Clark County (Las Vegas). 

Maybe it'll get the Brits drinking more coffee.  It's been close to a decade but I did business over there for close to 20 years and a good cup of coffee was damned hard to find. 

1 hour ago, Melissa Sterling said:

Ok, that brilliant! But, I agree they ought to have an option for women.  I'd totally go if I could pick out a girl and enjoy a good tongue lashing while drinking a coffee. 

1 hour ago, SultryKitten said:

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

May I point out for ladies to get a good licking (by a guy anyway) is likely available free of charge which is perfectly legal.  For instance, i will get a pot of your favorite coffee started and give you my address - no charge. :lol:

But as a business if all you are paying for is the coffee .........

I bet the cafe is so popular it will be standing room only.  Pun intended.  Serving pastries - cream pies perhaps??  OK, stop me.

If this catches on look for Starbucks to do a spin off and name it... you can do that math. :) 

Barista is the Italian word for one who serves coffee. Pompino (https://www.bing.com/search?q=blowjob+in+italian&form=APIPA1&PC=APPD) is Italian for blow job. So, what will we call theses ladies, and presumably men, pompistas?