Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
qualcosafil

References

6 posts in this topic

Hi All,

This has probably been answered already....

I'm kind of new to the Board.  I've requested references from a couple providers I've seen with not much luck.  Both girls I visited were fun but I like variety.

Is P411 worth it?

Thanks

I think so...

You might want to read this thread...

P411 is worth it.  It simplifies the process significantly and if you can get two OKs, you get the first six months free. In my experience, I've found that communication through P411 is usually not very fast. If you're a last minute kind of guy, it might not be that useful. Making yourself memorable can also help to get a good reference. I have a particular gift item I tend to give to providers. It's inexpensive, but memorable. That way if I'm asking for a reference, I can mention that "I'm the guy who brought the yak milk" (no, not really) and she will remember me. Also, it's never a bad idea to ask a provider if she is willing to provide a future reference. Remember, she must spend her time giving you the reference and she gets nothing out of it. Some providers even feel like they are losing a client by giving a positive reference to another. And, finally; I'm sure you know this, but don't be a douche. ;) You will never get a good reference if you treat people badly.

Good luck out there

50 minutes ago, daaacz said:

P411 is worth it.  It simplifies the process significantly ...

Remember, she must spend her time giving you the reference and she gets nothing out of it.  ...

Yes, P411 is well worth the effort. 

As for references, as I recall the ladies get points (which they can use for improved advertising) when they give an OKay. There's also the 'pay it forward' concept, she gives a reference for you - she gets a reference on another gent. Also, remember that reviews are a form of reference. 

I've heard a lot of good things about p411, and a lot of people on here clearly like it, I, however, have gotten along just fine without it :D