Fluffhead1977

ISO open minded lady for weird fetish

29 posts in this topic

Hello ladies, I will be visiting your lovely state around Labor Day and would love to meet one of you. I have a couple of weird fetishes and thought I would just throw them out here and see who might be open to them. I get very turned on hearing a girl burp. Either if you can burp on command or need to drink something.  My other fetish is that I get quite turned on at the thought of a girl who is about to get sick and puke. I know that's fucked up.  Let me know if you can do either one. If you can only do the first one, that's totally fine, and please don't let the second one scare you off.  We have reference/p411 info.   I'll be doing some hiking in the Rockies, maybe aspen area, then will be in Denver for a few days over the holiday weekend. Hope to hear from some of you!

Roman

I probably should have started out with an introduction before jumping right in. I'm a 38 year old chemist from the Midwest living in St. Louis now.  Best thing about St. Louis is I'm only a day's drive from Colorado now, haha. You seem to have a nice community here on this board, like I remember from other cities I've lived in in the past. I know I have some unusual fetishes but I can't help it. Of course I do enjoy nonfetish gfe fun too.  You can always pm me here if you prefer. 

You should add farting and go for the trifecta!;)

Good luck and have fun!

It's very rare that I'am ever left speechless. 🙀

On August 5, 2016 at 4:12 PM, Fluffhead1977 said:

Hello ladies, I will be visiting your lovely state around Labor Day and would love to meet one of you. I have a couple of weird fetishes and thought I would just throw them out here and see who might be open to them. I get very turned on hearing a girl burp. Either if you can burp on command or need to drink something.  My other fetish is that I get quite turned on at the thought of a girl who is about to get sick and puke. I know that's fucked up.  Let me know if you can do either one. If you can only do the first one, that's totally fine, and please don't let the second one scare you off.  WE have reference/p411 info.   I'll be doing some hiking in the Rockies, maybe aspen area, then will be in Denver for a few days over the holiday weekend. Hope to hear from some of you!

Roman

By the way, who is we? I am hoping your willing to spend a lot of money on this one. When you say BARFFING are you talking about during Cock sucking or just straight up BARRFING?? 

Could you by chance clarify that. 

😷

Please don't be mad at me for saying this, but there is only a certain type of men who fall in the category of being mentally demented. Are you in the in the  begin or stage or have you progressed? Are you familiar with kink.com?

Edited by Nikki Holiday

1 hour ago, Laci French-2940 said:

You should add farting and go for the trifecta!;)

Good luck and have fun!

Believe it or not, I'm not into farting. Wrong end (for me). I seem to have a stomach/mouth thing. Also turned on by hiccups... 

1 hour ago, Nikki Holiday said:

It's very rare that I'am ever left speechless. 🙀

By the way, who is we? I am hoping your willing to spend a lot of money on this one. When you say BARFFING are you talking about during Cock sucking or just straight up BARRFING?? 

Could you by chance clarify that. 

😷

I feel quite special for leaving you speechless Nikki ;). Yeah, I don't know how that "we" got there, but this is just for myself.  I'm actually more turned on if a girl really has the urge to BARF and can't stop herself, as opposed to gagging on something, whether her finger or my cock.  But either way is hot for me, in different ways.

No, I'm not offended at you asking, but I really don't think this makes me demented, and I'm not otherwise into inflicting pain or other gross stuff. These things that turn me on go back to my childhood, before I even knew what "sexual" feelings were. There are some things I could probably point to back then which may be where these came from...

Your wallet needs to be wide open for this service. ;)

1 hour ago, Nikki Holiday said:

Your wallet needs to be wide open for this service. ;)

Oh yes I understand. Everyone has their price, some higher, some lower.  I do not haggle and respect every lady's needs for compensation, and then I will have decisions to make. Sometimes I strike out, sometimes things work out perfectly. 

46 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

Doesn't seem so bad when compared to what Laci French described in another thread.

19 hours ago, Fluffhead1977 said:

I probably should have started out with an introduction before jumping right in. I'm a 38 year old chemist from the Midwest living in St. Louis now.  Best thing about St. Louis is I'm only a day's drive from Colorado now, haha. You seem to have a nice community here on this board, like I remember from other cities I've lived in in the past. I know I have some unusual fetishes but I can't help it. Of course I do enjoy nonfetish gfe fun too.  You can always pm me here if you prefer. 

Fluffhead1977,

There's no protocol for introducing yourself to the board and your fetish question was (IMHO) a strong way to bring it with a first post. We all have our own fantasies, likes, dislikes...AND fetishes here and I hope you find a YL to tickle your fancy. 

Welcome to TOB! 

MrBS

Kaduk, give me a hint...I'm scared to click:(

3 minutes ago, Laci French-2940 said:

LOL...Liar! :rolleyes:

Your fetish is odd, but not totally insane. In SF I used to do pro dom work. I've heard and seen just about everything.  Pissing and shitting,  now that's gross. Suturing, yikes. There is something for everyone,  and a price, so happy hunting. Oh and welcome to TOB.

45 minutes ago, Laci French-2940 said:

It includes onion rings.......

7 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

Doesn't seem so bad when compared to what Laci French described in another thread.

Thanks, but I'm pretty sure I've made some ladies' most unusual request lists.  They usually say they've seen much worse though, lol!

Can any ladies burp like this? Laci, the hiccups are for you ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoW-Qseb9DI

12 hours ago, Laci French-2940 said:

I opened it...you should be scared

20 hours ago, Kaduk said:

Not even for a second.  It's taken me years to get over some images of the stuff one gal in particular used to post here for fun. 

16 hours ago, Fluffhead1977 said:

Thanks, but I'm pretty sure I've made some ladies' most unusual request lists.  They usually say they've seen much worse though, lol!

Can any ladies burp like this? Laci, the hiccups are for you ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoW-Qseb9DI

Thanks for thinking about me. I drank my coke too fast earlier and burped, made me think of you and this post.:D

I do hope you find the fantasy and write a review. 

Enough info for the atypical request PM's from here on out.

13 minutes ago, Kaduk said:

Enough info for the atypical request PM's from here on out.

Will leave open for general responses.....

And your links:D

I clicked and will NEVER be the same.

4 hours ago, Laci French-2940 said:

And your links:D

I clicked and will NEVER be the same.

Your killing me smalls. I read your post I couldn't stop laughing. 

19 hours ago, Laci French-2940 said:

Thanks for thinking about me. I drank my coke too fast earlier and burped, made me think of you and this post.:D

You know you just made Fluffy's day with this! Dude probably doesn't have enough loose skin to crack a smile now;)

7 hours ago, MrBigShot said:

You know you just made Fluffy's day with this! Dude probably doesn't have enough loose skin to crack a smile now;)

Haha. Yeah, I did like reading that. Now maybe she can explain in graphic detail the last time she tossed her cookies. 

8 hours ago, Fluffhead1977 said:

Haha. Yeah, I did like reading that. Now maybe she can explain in graphic detail the last time she tossed her cookies. 

Way to keep hope alive...:lol: