Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bigfoot257

Juarez Mexico

10 posts in this topic

Hello everyone.  I am taking a trip down to Juarez next month and will be there for a weekend.  Thought I'd check out the local girls.  Anyone have any info about brothels, providers or where a guy could go down there do have some fun.  

44 minutes ago, Bigfoot257 said:

Hello everyone.  I am taking a trip down to Juarez next month and will be there for a weekend.  Thought I'd check out the local girls.  Anyone have any info about brothels, providers or where a guy could go down there do have some fun.  

Check ECCIE

Fuhgedditaboutit!

Edited by PeterPrinciple
misspelling

Be sure and buy some pennicilin when you get there. And don't drink the water. 

Not in juarez, but theres this place called hong kong, mexico.  Go there.

1 hour ago, MoneyTeam said:

Not in juarez, but theres this place called hong kong, mexico.  Go there.

I'm guessing that you mean the Hong Kong bar (and brothel), in Tijuana, south of the border, from San Diego. 

http://hktijuana.com/

I havent done Juarez but I have done Tijuana.  My advice is go with a wingman.  Do rent a room where you can bring a date.  Stay inside after 10pm.

The biggest/best place used to be Helens. Clean and you select your companion in the bar.  In Mexico is is more important than ever to use a cover for everything except Russian. I found that some ladies reserve some body parts (usually breasts) for their husbands/boy friends.  The place was within walking distance of the bridge, but every taxi driver knew where it was.  You paid the girl and tipped the room maid who changed the sheets between clients.