fmr_racerCOS

Thoughts on provider pics

36 posts in this topic

could not care less who took them, so long as they're recent......not when they were a bud girl back in the 80s. :cool:

Edited by Mr.Pink

21 minutes ago, Badboy said:

In a former life I was a professional photographer, and have since then preached the point (even in a couple of posts here) that the camera doesn't matter, it is the light and the subject that matter.  At the end of a recent sporting event with a young lady, I told her that I thought that her pro photos were very nice and well done, but that they didn't capture her true beauty and, gentleman that I am, I offered to take some photos of her with her own cellphone (meaning I didn't get to keep them).  The light was bad and the phone was pretty non-sensitive, but I think one or two turned out pretty nicely (in a blurred daguerreotype type of way).  At any rate, back to the OP, so what if a guy took the photo?  I would be honored if my friend ever used one of the photos I took.

Your absolutely correct, It shouldn't and doesn't matter whom took the pic, provided the intent is to help the provider and client facilitate an safe appointment. My concern has always been, although thankfully never physically realized, of the scam potential.   Essentially it is an added unknown variable to an already risky proposition.  Chances are it is absolutely nothing, but then there is the thought of who could possibly be there hiding in a closet, adjacent room etc.. I know that makes me sound paranoid, and I'm not.  I've seen providers with said photos and it doesn't negate the same possibility from providers whom only take selfies.

On 8/3/2016 at 6:16 PM, fmr_racerCOS said:

Good evening everyone!  What are your thoughts on providers who publish full body pictures without a mirror.  My first thought whenever I see them is: who is behind the camera? I understand it helps us make a decision based on the entire package, but the question still burns in my head.  In my convoluted mind a "selfy"  picture seems safer and would imply an independent provider.  Obviously there is a huge flaw in my thought process there, but I'm interested in your thoughts.  Ladies feel free to chime in as well regarding how you like to post or what ever omes to mind.

My bestfriend is also a provider, and she is behind the camera

On 8/3/2016 at 9:05 PM, Laplace said:

<shrug>  He asked.  I answered.

Your inability to appreciate or understand my reasons for being sarcastic hardly indicates a need for a sedative on my part.  Indeed, considering that this entire forum is fraught with sarcasm, and your objection to my use of it, the indicators of the need for a sedative prescription point back at you.

I've always appreciated Laplaces' subtle sense of humor. The first I noticed this was when Laplace was explaining to a newbie about references and he used a Ms. Laplace as his second reference (maybe he wasn't trying to be funny, I'm not sure). Not many people saw this, even the moderator questioned me about when Laplace used his wife as a reference. BTW Laplace, I tried using my Ex as a reference and that did not go so well for me.

On a related note, I am willing to be that friend who takes photos of you ladies. :)

I have no experience outside of taking vacation photos with my android phone, don't take particularly good photos, and might have an erection the whole time. But other than those challenges, am willing to provide this service free of charge. :)