Couple Friendly and Submissive Providers?

3 posts in this topic

Hello TOB Community,

My girlfriend and I are looking for a bisexual provider who enjoys spending time with a couple. Searching the reviews doesn't generate anything and searching the forum only gives outdated and limited results so I'm asking any ladies interested in the following to please message me or post here. Oh, and I know P411 lists couple friendly ladies, but since I found this gem, I have not had any reason to be in the hobby or be a P411 member. Please note, I still know active providers who would be willing to vouch for my credibility!

My girlfriend and I have been in the swinging lifestyle for a few years but are tired of all the BS which accompanies it so we are here at my gf's recommendation. We are experienced in having all types of group play, and are very secure in our relationship so don't expect any jealousy or weirdness from us. She is bisexual and submissive to me, but when with other women she likes to take on the dominate role.

So, any recommendations on submissive providers that see couples would be most appreciated, thank you!

On 8/3/2016 at 1:38 PM, rabbit said:

Hello TOB Community,

My girlfriend and I are looking for a bisexual provider who enjoys spending time with a couple. Searching the reviews doesn't generate anything and searching the forum only gives outdated and limited results so I'm asking any ladies interested in the following to please message me or post here. Oh, and I know P411 lists couple friendly ladies, but since I found this gem, I have not had any reason to be in the hobby or be a P411 member. Please note, I still know active providers who would be willing to vouch for my credibility!

My girlfriend and I have been in the swinging lifestyle for a few years but are tired of all the BS which accompanies it so we are here at my gf's recommendation. We are experienced in having all types of group play, and are very secure in our relationship so don't expect any jealousy or weirdness from us. She is bisexual and submissive to me, but when with other women she likes to take on the dominate role.

So, any recommendations on submissive providers that see couples would be most appreciated, thank you!

Pm me for a lady who will see couples as well as men alone.

Hello TOB Community,

Providers can't post here about this they can only private message you.