Lonely1

Adivce from the ladies please

12 posts in this topic

Ladies, Does size really matter? I have always been told be it by provider or non provider that my equipment is big and really nice. This is the first time I have been told by a provider that I may be too big and she was left sore. I feel bad. I do not go out and date or try to after my divorce. I am still on the fence as to the decision of having someone else in my life again. yeah sure my confidence level is down since my divorce and all the fucked up crap I heard while I was married and the few women I have dated treated me just as awful and took advantage of my kindness. So I have lost faith in women when it comes to being in a relationship. Back to my original question does size matter? Can a guy really be too big and a woman left too sore?

Lonely1, based on stories some ladies have told me the short answer is yes, a guy can really be too big and leave the lady sore. Whether that is due to his size or she is having trouble relaxing is hard to answer. There's also the issue of rushing things without helping her get wet. I've been with some very tight ladies who were concerned about my size but we overcame it with a lot of foreplay. 

Then there is some ladies whom enjoy a horse LMAO!  I mean don't know how well it would go if it was a daily thing,but just for fun is okay in my book.Unless it's just rough! 

Send me a creative dick pic and I'll let ya know:P

13 minutes ago, Laci French-2940 said:

LMAO!! You're going to get a lot of them now:eek:

1 hour ago, Laci French-2940 said:

"creative" - maybe you meant procreative, lol

Size never matters if.....

1.Your a paying customer

2. If your orally talented and you know how to get a woman off. 

3. You have awesome personality. 

4. Cologne 

5. number 2/1 💃

7 hours ago, Laci French-2940 said:

This is exactly why we get along. 😂😂😂😂🙌

Women seem to vary down there as much as we do.  I've been with some girls who've really struggled with insertion all the way in (either at all or for very long).  Some seem to really enjoy it but after it's over will comment something along the lines of "I'm going to be feeling that one for a while."  Others yet don't seem to really give the impression that anything is out of the ordinary at all.  Different strokes for different folks...literally.

23 hours ago, Laci French-2940 said:

cc or bcc me on this one. (anxiously waiting)