Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
skimon

Anyone seen Jessica on BP?

10 posts in this topic

Jessica 720-316-1282
Colorado Body Rubs

http://denver.backpage.com/BodyRubs/jessica/22446739

I've seen her ads on and off for months - never seen any reviews.  She seems legit - bigger question is it just a lame rub n tug from a young cutie?  Which isn't _bad_ don't get me wrong....just not a great....value. :-)

Any intel? Thanks

skimon

_____________________________________cached Ad

cached Ad BP Denver body rubs  July 27, 2016 http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:eaBu7-nhDUYJ:denver.backpage.com/BodyRubs/jessica/22446739+&cd=20&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Edited by Kaduk
Added Tags, cached version of Ad

It's six months after this thread was started, and Jessica is still advertising with a new number. The pictures lead back only to her ads. Any reports at all about the quality of Jessica's therapy?

I saw Jessica a little over a year ago.  Definitely the girl in the pics, pretty new then, and a bit nervous.  Not a lame R&T, but not intimate enough for me to go back.  Been toying with the idea of seeing her again to see if she has found a groove because she is so damn fine.

Damn, she is incredible. Definitely please report back or write a review if you end up seeing her! 

She doesn't allow mutual touching or reverse massage at all.  I have not scheduled a session cause that is my favorite way to start. Reached out but never pulled the trigger.

23 hours ago, funtimes50 said:

She doesn't allow mutual touching or reverse massage at all.  I have not scheduled a session cause that is my favorite way to start. Reached out but never pulled the trigger.

That's very disappointing. 

On 2/4/2017 at 0:06 PM, funtimes50 said:

That's disappointing.  Can you say anything more about the details of your interaction with her? I'm curious for the following reason.

According to your post, you never met the lady or scheduled a session. Instead, you called or texted her and said / wrote something like "Hi, I like your pictures and I'm interested in meeting you. But I need to know more about the services you offer. Will you do ****** ? Do you allow ****** ?

Many ladies will block a potential client they haven't met who asks specific questions like that. Or, possibly, be very cautious in answering. "Yes, I give massages. Oh no, I don't do ****** or ****** ."

Edited by N6_in_the_village
add final "

(further follow-up) Of course, her services might be just as limited as she told you. What I'm saying is you can't be sure if what she told you, a potential client she doesn't know, is accurate. Unfortunately, in the absence of reviews, the only way to find out is to spring for an appointment.

Edited by N6_in_the_village

Anyone interacted with her recently? I had been contacting her but times never matched