60 posts in this topic

I can't figure out what the hell I need to do besides KISS ASS around here for people to like me.Every since that last bad review I started using a timer. I don't know what else to do.If you show up LATE to a booked session.What happens to the time you wasted?

You do not need to kiss ass. Anybody with any experience knows there are two sides to every story.   Just be positive, be honest, be awesome, be safe and have fun.

2 minutes ago, Just Jos said:

Hey Sabrina, I haven't read that review but thought I'd respond to your post anyhow. My opinion: A timer is tacky. Perhaps create an hour long play list that you start when he gets there? Now a days, being an absolute veteran in the game I can "feel" when the hours up and I'm within 4-5 minutes of it every time. It's some sort of innate sixth hooker sense to me now 😂 

Also, if he's late perhaps only give him the amount of time that you actually have time to give? Perhaps switch the appointment to a half hour? I know you lose money but if you are scheduling things in such a way that 15-20-30 minutes screws up your whole schedule id suggest not booking appointments so close together. Denver traffic sucks! And it's an all day occurrence now, so it'd be wise to schedule your appointments w more Cush time in between:-) 

Well thank you so much.I was actually wondering how the Timer thing looked.I also have a question how much time in between sessions should I take? I personally thought 30minutes was enough.

30 min barely gives you time for a quick spin through the shower & to change the sheets. All it takes is one hiccup to destroy your schedule.   You may end up with clients greeting each other as they pass through your door. 😟

No way girl. I'd take at least an hour between. That leaves time for them to be late with out messing your whole day up and also a little time to extend if they so choose. I've had multiple people come over and once they are in the door say something to the effect of "holy shit! Didn't think you were gonna be so beautiful 😂 Can we extend to an hour and a half or two hrs?" You gotta leave room for the good scenarios like extended time and also the not so good scenarios like being held up in traffic. And of course time to shower and maybe eat something in between. Sometimes it can be tricky, and sometimes you may have to bend the rules a little bit to accommodate a client but I think an hour is a good rule of thumb:-) Good luck girlie! Xox

1 hour ago, SabrinaLynn said:

I can't figure out what the hell I need to do besides KISS ASS around here for people to like me.

Unfortunately, you are in the service industry and you have to put up with people who don't understand the value of your time. It's the same thing a server in a restaurant has to deal with, but on a completely different level. You just have to come up with your own way to play the game and you will probably have to compromise a bit. Personally, I don't kiss ass but I'm a good listener. People like that they can basically say anything and I won't interrupt.

I really like Jos' idea of the playlist. Good luck finding your "thing."

I agree that you do not need to "kiss ass"   I read the reviews and my advice would be to show a bit more enthusiasm in your services.  It seems that your client's are getting the impression that you do not like what you do; do not like them; and rush through the appointments with no connection.  We all have our "off days" and that is okay.  But if you truly dislike what you are doing, it is going to show. 

Thank you so much for the input I DO love what I do...Or I wouldn't have gotten certified.I'm just so uggghed about my time being wasted. I will be taking every word seriously and using my time and effort in a better way.I'm not here to rip anyone off or get on anyone's nerves..I.Just would like some input that will help me!

Some great advice here. I'm sure you'll figure it out soon and you and your guests will be happy! Good luck!

I think if I were to show up 10 minutes late for a session, it's certainly not the providers fault.  If she has room in her schedule to still spend the full time, I would show my appreciation with a generous tip.  If not, I fully understand that my hour session just became 50 minutes.  Nobody to blame but myself for not allowing enough time for traffic. 

1 hour ago, Just Jos said:

Perhaps create an hour long play list that you start when he gets there? Now a days, being an absolute veteran in the game I can "feel" when the hours up and I'm within 4-5 minutes of it every time. It's some sort of innate sixth hooker sense to me now 😂 

Also, if he's late perhaps only give him the amount of time that you actually have time to give? Perhaps switch the appointment to a half hour? I know you lose money but if you are scheduling things in such a way that 15-20-30 minutes screws up your whole schedule id suggest not booking appointments so close together. Denver traffic sucks! And it's an all day occurrence now, so it'd be wise to schedule your appointments w more Cush time in between:-) 

Shouldn't that be---> start the hour long play list at the appointed time?

Communication is key as always & one would hope that the hour of time is flexible enough to be given said hour.

4 minutes ago, Kaduk said:

Shouldn't that be---> start the hour long play list at the appointed time?

Communication is key as always & one would hope that the hour of time is flexible enough to be given said hour.

Not really if he's late. Lol but perhaps that's why I have so many repeats. It's not brain science 😂

3 hours ago, SabrinaLynn said:

I can't figure out what the hell I need to do besides KISS ASS around here for people to like me.Every since that last bad review I started using a timer. I don't know what else to do.If you show up LATE to a booked session.What happens to the time you wasted?

For the client in this situation, showing up late is rude. There was no mention of tardiness in the latest review rather a one-sided unsatisfactory review. Providers have the opportunity to rebut a review that is so derogatory. I think this would be a perfect time to give your side of the session without omitting the tardiness and your individual policy (which is standard by the way) on showing up late for a session.

2 reviews and both similar situations, one good one in wich he could be just a nice guy? Fortanitly for you alot of people dont read reviews, i would suggest upping your service level to turn those bad reviews around

It appears you have a 3rd review. All three are consistent regarding feeling rushed and your lack of enthusiasm. You might want to address your level of service and in the interim, have a clock on the wall you can glance at to track time.  

Don't worry about "kissing ass" on TOB. Rather, "kiss ass" in your appointments. This isn't a popularity contest on TOB. You are providing a service in your appointments and the level of service needs attention.

The bottom line is, that things just suck right now.  Personally, I am having my very ass handed to me and it doesn't seem to matter what I do, something seems bound to ensure that there is no amount of ass kissing to keep it from being totally FUBAR.  After a fake outcall last night, and a bunch of people calling SOLELY to lowball...yeah. Kiss all the ass you want.  It sill probably be futile.

Something that I found works well: I confirm twice on the phone the set time so there is no confusion on when to meet. From that set time, I give them 15 minutes to arrive in case of traffic, phone calls, etc.(almost everyone has GPS nowadays and can look up the location to get an idea of how long they need to drive to get there) If I do not hear from them in that allotted time, I make them reschedule as my time is limited and I don't have time to sit around waiting for someone to show up when they want to. I found that this makes things more reliable and more set because it can easily mess things up. Us ladies need to be more strict with our rules/boundaries.

We all want to have fun, but business is business and if it gets abused, or the word gets around that you are lenient with time...you will continually get the problem. You can be nice, but firm about this. If they are going to be rude, or be a jerk about it...I would block them and never see them again. Safety and respect is key to making sure everyone has a good time. Most importantly, even if they are late...they are paying you for a service so smile, be friendly, and do your part to the best of your ability. If you aren't, then send them on their way because they are paying you with their hard earned money, and if you are going to be mad...then it is best to cancel on them.  After that, if you don't want to see them, then you can make that choice and move on to the next client.

I know it sounds cold, but they aren't paying us to be the wife that nags and glowers...we are there to be professional, friendly, exciting, and give them the best time of their lives. Not ragging on you just stating how I see this. If I can't be there emotionally, I don't see anyone. Hope your week gets better. 

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

2 hours ago, stevie-2249 said:

2 reviews and both similar situations, one good one in wich he could be just a nice guy? Fortanitly for you alot of people dont read reviews, i would suggest upping your service level to turn those bad reviews around

I like to think that I'm a "nice guy" but something to note is I'm the only one who opted for the hour.  I was also on time for it.  To be honest, I think 1/2 hour is way too short for a FBSM session.  Also, I tend to get a little excited about receiving more service than anticipated.  Maybe I just smelled good that day...

Also, with time rush...I set a few playlist that go exactly to the set time. I also set an alarm that runs 5-10 minutes over the set time. When it goes off, I am done. Haven't had a problem yet that I know of. Also, try to set a routine that fits you and meets the time requirement. It doesn't always have to be the same, but it can make it easier and more consistent for you. I am always imagining what I want to do and planning it out a set way to maximize their time. Hope this helps!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

5 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

30 min barely gives you time for a quick spin through the shower & to change the sheets. All it takes is one hiccup to destroy your schedule.   You may end up with clients greeting each other as they pass through your door. 

20 minutes ago, SultryKitten said:

Also, with time rush...I set a few playlist that go exactly to the set time. I also set an alarm that runs 5-10 minutes over the set time. When it goes off, I am done. Haven't had a problem yet that I know of. Also, try to set a routine that fits you and meets the time requirement. It doesn't always have to be the same, but it can make it easier and more consistent for you. I am always imagining what I want to do and planning it out a set way to maximize their time. Hope this helps!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

We'll thanks for the ideas as I am just starting out I don't want everyone to just think I'm a timewaster because that at all is not my intentions.I will take my lesson as learned and start from now on with a few of your brilliant ideals. I do have a question although....I'm wondering if having a 30min SPECIAL that's appropriate just to get myself in the door.

I wouldn't do the 30 minute special.  Here's the thing from the John's perspective (at least my perspective so I'm making assumptions about everyone else)...

You advertise on both BP and TOB.  Even as a TOB member, I look to BP for that "quick and dirty" session and I think others who go to both places probably do the same.  I don't expect to find fantastic experiences there.  Just "tension relief" and the providers I find there, more often than not, aren't often all that "high class", especially when their ads say they are.  Sometimes we guys just want and have time for that.  When I'm looking for something a bit better and more involved, I check TOB ads.  Just as I expect less service from BP, you might expect less in kind from the customers who find you there.  Once again, they may be members who are here too but they found you there and so that's their mindset going in.

I think posting a 30 minute special, especially on BP, is going to give you more of the kind of experiences it sounds like you're hoping to avoid.  If anything, do more to get guys here at TOB to take you up on your 1 hour "VIP" specials.  Aren't those the encounters you want reviews based on?

38 minutes ago, synoches said:

I'm the only one who opted for the hour.  I was also on time for it.  To be honest, I think 1/2 hour is way too short for a FBSM session. 

Precisely.

6 minutes ago, synoches said:

I wouldn't do the 30 minute special.  Here's the thing from the John's perspective (at least my perspective so I'm making assumptions about everyone else)...

You advertise on both BP and TOB.  Even as a TOB member, I look to BP for that "quick and dirty" session and I think others who go to both places probably do the same.  I don't expect to find fantastic experiences there.  Just "tension relief" and the providers I find there, more often than not, aren't often all that "high class", especially when their ads say they are.  Sometimes we guys just want and have time for that.  When I'm looking for something a bit better and more involved, I check TOB ads.  Just as I expect less service from BP, you might expect less in kind from the customers who find you there.  Once again, they may be members who are here too but they found you there and so that's their mindset going in.

I think posting a 30 minute special, especially on BP, is going to give you more of the kind of experiences it sounds like you're hoping to avoid.  If anything, do more to get guys here at TOB to take you up on your 1 hour "VIP" specials.  Aren't those the encounters you want reviews based on?

Yes you are totally correct on that one.

3 minutes ago, synoches said:

Low half hour rates posted on BP (less than half the hour rate for all services) will just get you a bunch of cheap guys that don't read and understand the ad and expect top service for their bottom payment. Last thing you want to do is half hour specials unless high volume frantic blow and goes are your desire.

30 minutes ago, SabrinaLynn said:

Sabrina, I do 30 minute specials, and that was to get people in the door to "get to know me". It is also great for people that don't have a lot of time, enough funds, etc. Understand that you will need to be more strict with time on these cause you will get a lot more clients that will try to abuse the time. It worked for me, but I know other ladies that won't do them at all.

Honestly, you choose what fits for you and what you are wanting to convey to your clients. Every provider is different, and what works for you may not work for someone like me. Hence why there is so much variety in this hobby. You figure out what you will put up with, and what you won't. What times seem comfortable to you and how you want them priced. Then figure out a time that you want to work, where you want to work, and how you will advertise to get the clients you want. The rest will slowly fall in place. Good luck, and don't hesitate to ask one of us seasoned ladies for help or advise. :-)

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

26 minutes ago, synoches said:

Excuse me, but I have a 30 minute that is low, and I don't get the "quick and dirty" attitude. I have quite a few great clients that do those, and I consider myself high class. Categorizing as usual! Doing 30 minutes is purely a choice thing as each lady has their "niche" for what works for her. Telling some lady that it can be bad for her is probably not a good idea since you being a client is really not ideal as you do not know what does walk in our door on a daily basis.

Sabrina, call one of us ladies to get an idea of what to expect, and YOU decide what you want to do. Here is a perfect example of why we repeatedly state and do lots of screening.

And Synoches...for your information, the one and only client that ever put his hands on me and left bruises was a well known TOB member back in the day. Bad clients and providers can and will frequent all adult boards. Most of my favs are from BP. Food for thought...

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

1 minute ago, SultryKitten said:

Excuse me, but I have a 30 minute that is low, and I don't get the "quick and dirty" attitude. I have quite a few great clients that do those, and I consider myself high class. Categorizing as usual! Doing 30 minutes is purely a choice thing as each lady has their "niche" for what works for her. Telling some lady that it can be bad for her is probably not a good idea since you being a client is really not ideal as you do not know what does walk in our door on a daily basis.

Sabrina, call one of us ladies to get an idea of what to expect, and YOU decide what you want to do. Here is a perfect example of why we repeatedly state and do lots of screening.

And Synoches...for your information, the one and only client that ever put his hands on me and left bruises was a well known TOB member back in the day. Bad clients and providers can and will frequent all adult boards. Most of my favs are from BP. Food for thought...

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

I think you must've skimmed my post and not actually read it.

I didn't say that 30 minutes is low class.  I said that one tends to find such level of class at BP.  You're confusing 30 minutes and BP as one thing.  As for categorizing, we humans do that to make decisions in less than an hour.  I don't expect to find a fine meal at Walgreens but the last time I was in San Francisco, I found myself surprised at the level of Walgreens offerings there.  I categorized and I was wrong.  But still, overall, across the country, you won't find a fine meal at Walgreens.  Just as I have found some great experiences on BP.  Nonetheless, that land of stupid overly copied graphics and fake pics is easy to categorize.

Also, keep in mind that Sabrina's core offering is FBSM.  I stand by my argument that 30 minutes is way too short for that.

12 minutes ago, SultryKitten said:

Do you realize how much categorizing you've done in your response that belittles me for "categorizing"?