60 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, synoches said:

I think you must've skimmed my post and not actually read it.

I didn't say that 30 minutes is low class.  I said that one tends to find such level of class at BP.  You're confusing 30 minutes and BP as one thing.  As for categorizing, we humans do that to make decisions in less than an hour.  I don't expect to find a fine meal at Walgreens but the last time I was in San Francisco, I found myself surprised at the level of Walgreens offerings there.  I categorized and I was wrong.  But still, overall, across the country, you won't find a fine meal at Walgreens.  Just as I have found some great experiences on BP.  Nonetheless, that land of stupid overly copied graphics and fake pics is easy to categorize.

Also, keep in mind that Sabrina's core offering is FBSM.  I stand by my argument that 30 minutes is way too short for that.

There is a lot of crap over there, but BP is more broad ranged and doesn't screen the people that advertise there so yes, wading through to find the gems is more work. Legit, high class ladies are there though. We advertise everywhere.

What you feel is short for a FBSM is not for someone else. Everyone has different needs and wants so what works for one person doesn't work for another. If you feel that way about it, that is fine, but don't tell that to someone else that may feel that is best for them. Us providers get a variety of clients that walk through our door, and meet their needs whether it be about money, pain, time constraint, a quick fix, therapy, etc. You do your part in showing up on time with money in hand, and we will do our part in giving you a great time. How does that sound?

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

8 minutes ago, synoches said:

Do you realize how much categorizing you've done in your response that belittles me for "categorizing"?

Screening is done for many reasons, but a few is for safety and to ensure that two people will click and enjoy the time. It is obvious you two didn't and if she didn't screen...this is a reminder to her to do so. This scenario could have been worse(glad it wasn't) and it isn't categorizing, it is to help lessen the likelihood of things like this. You should be screening too. If you are looking to see someone, and want something specific there are plenty of sites with review that will give you a heads up of what to expect and google is a pretty good tool for a client like you to decide if you will take the plunge. I did not, in any way, say you are a bad client...you two just weren't on the same page. It happens!

If you did screen, and you weren't satisfied...well, that is just something you are going to lick your wounds, and move on from. Hopefully, the next time will be much better for you and you find what you are looking for. If I get a situation like that, that is what I do...can't change what happened, can only make it better and learn a lesson from this.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

3 minutes ago, SultryKitten said:

You do your part in showing up on time with money in hand, and we will do our part in giving you a great time. How does that sound?

Sounds dismissive, actually.  Also kind of insightful in that this sounds a lot like the "quick and dirty" BP exchange I was referring to.

Look, you're right in that I don't receive clients and I don't know what sorts of guys walk through the door.  I only hear about it from providers.  Sabrina happens to be one such provider that I've heard it from.  So let's put 2 and 2 together...

3 reviews.  2 bad ones from 30 min clients.  1 good one from a 1 hour client.  She posts on both TOB and BP.  She's complained about guys showing up late for 30 minute appointments.  The bad 30 minute reviews suggest things went too quickly and they were asked to flip over and rushed through the ending.  Don't these complaints from both sides start to illustrate a pattern here?  

So looking at this, are you honestly saying then that a good possible remedy is to offer a 30 minute special on BP to increase good reviews???

14 minutes ago, SultryKitten said:

Screening is done for many reasons, but a few is for safety and to ensure that two people will click and enjoy the time. It is obvious you two didn't and if she didn't screen...this is a reminder to her to do so. This scenario could have been worse(glad it wasn't) and it isn't categorizing, it is to help lessen the likelihood of things like this. You should be screening too. If you are looking to see someone, and want something specific there are plenty of sites with review that will give you a heads up of what to expect and google is a pretty good tool for a client like you to decide if you will take the plunge. I did not, in any way, say you are a bad client...you two just weren't on the same page. It happens!

If you did screen, and you weren't satisfied...well, that is just something you are going to lick your wounds, and move on from. Hopefully, the next time will be much better for you and you find what you are looking for. If I get a situation like that, that is what I do...can't change what happened, can only make it better and learn a lesson from this.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Suggesting that I I'm "yet another example" of someone who should've been screened out categorizes me.  Suggesting that a provider can only get good advice from other providers is also categorizing.  Saying that we clients should just shut up and show up with money in hand is yet another.  

Do you even realize that the topic of this post is around getting better reviews?  Who writes those reviews?  Do you truly believe that any business, in any industry, should run on the premise that customer feedback is unwelcome and a business should only get feedback from other businesses?

SM in 1/2hr - OKay A typical B&G.

FB in 1/2hr - NoWay This is supposed to be relaxing, not a rush to the finish.

As for playlists, they can also provide you with cues for other transitions, say legs->back, back->front, front->SM, etc. 

Edited by Bit Banger

8 minutes ago, synoches said:

Suggesting that I I'm "yet another example" of someone who should've been screened out categorizes me.  Suggesting that a provider can only get good advice from other providers is also categorizing.  Saying that we clients should just shut up and show up with money in hand is yet another.  

Do you even realize that the topic of this post is around getting better reviews?  Who writes those reviews?  Do you truly believe that any business, in any industry, should run on the premise that customer feedback is unwelcome and a business should only get feedback from other businesses?

Nowhere in my posts did I say that you should "shutup". You are putting words there that don't exist, and going off on a tangent with it. I was saying that if you did your screening right, that it would have been simple with you arriving on time with money. Her part is to do what you two have agreed upon. It is supposed to be simple as that. You are perceiving it as "quick and dirty", I am perceiving it as how this business is done. I have to be realistic in this business, and if that seems cold to you...well, I am sorry you see it that way. It is really tough to be business about this and yet, be personal, but it can be done.

Also, us ladies(or they should be) screen EVERYONE. This is not categorization, this is simply to keep us from getting hurt, ripped off, killed, or in situations that could harm our business in any way possible. If you are getting all worked up over that, you really need to sit back and get a reality check on this business. We have to protect ourselves. This business is dangerous enough and we don't need to add anymore to the mix.

Lastly, I will tell a lady to go talk to another provider. Clients may know a lot of what we go through, but there is still a ton that you clients never hear about, or experience in this business. We can take in consideration what you guys go through, or what you may think, but when it comes down to it WE have to make the decision for our overall safety...this is not a power play of who is right or wrong, this is strictly to maintain safety in this business.

I am doing my best to help Sabrina with tips so that she can find what works for her, and I really do hope that she gets a positive response in the future as I always want to see ladies go far in this venture. I also try to give advice to clients, such as yourself, so that you can in return can enjoy this venture as well. I am only trying to help you two out so that in the future this doesn't happen again, but if you keep taking every little thing I am saying personally then you have a lot more going on that you need to figure out on your own. A lot of what I wrote was general so that everyone can get a perspective so that we can all enjoy this small window of paradise. 

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

No, you didn't literally type out the words "shut up".  I realize that.  But anyone who's told that their advice is unwelcome and reminded that their part is to show up on time with money in-hand would come to the same conclusion.  I'm not trying to suggest that a new provider seek advice from clients over other providers.  Certainly not on topics of screening or safety.  As important as those are, they are tangents that you threw into this.  This topic was about getting better reviews.  Clients do know about reviews and how we arrive at them.

This little debate got started because you took some offense with my "categorization" of BP providers as more often than not, lower class.  Yet, in your own words here, there is a lot of crap at BP which takes extra work to find the gems.  Those two statements are so different how?

Lastly, I still don't think you're actually reading all of the things you're commenting against.  I was never late to an appointment with Sabrina nor was I arguing with her here or anywhere.  I'm the author of the positive review.

Sabrina, my advice to you (not that I'm the best provider you could ever meet), is to not take ANY shit beyond a scope that you set (let's call them your MUSTS). Stick to it, and if someone is pushing your musts in, trying to suit his whims...it unfortunately means he's gotta go.  Letting close to you, people who don't care if you are feeling safe, with dignity, living with your needs met, or even just having a decent encounter with him...well I know this is work and all,  But shit.  There is not much that will happen besides you being treated like shit by people who don't see you as worth their basic courtesy and respect.

Returning to the OP, you have gotten some excellent advice from four providers, three of whom I have had the pleasure of meeting.  Can't speak for Kitten, but as to the others, I can testify that I really enjoyed meeting them because they really enjoyed meeting me.  Or, possibly, they are great actors and did a great job of pretending to enjoy meeting me.  Makes no difference to me, if they actually enjoyed it, great.  If they are acting, I appreciate the effort and performance - bravo!

The point is, it is my humble opinion that you should take the reviews not as reviews of you or your personality, you should take them as a great actress would take seriously reviews of her theatrical performance - because there is always going to be an element of make-believe that can be enhanced.

There is a reason this is called a profession rather than a job.

This isn't just a job for me. I love meeting new people and learning every part of a body.I take my time/days seriously amd yes maybe I'm a little (okay alot) upset about mutt time being wasted. As of today I have been taking EVERYONE'S advise and started my own playlist. Now to continue to go on and keep pissing people  off...JKJK [snip]

Edited by Kaduk
content

3 hours ago, SabrinaLynn said:

This isn't just a job for me. I love meeting new people and learning every part of a body.I take my time/days seriously amd yes maybe I'm a little (okay alot) upset about mutt time being wasted. As of today I have been taking EVERYONE'S advise and started my own playlist. Now to continue to go on and keep pissing people  off...JKJK [snip]

Two 'NOs' are gonna hurt for a little while, but it sounds like you're getting it sorted out. In those sessions, do you feel like you made a connection, or that they went the way you hoped they would?

4 hours ago, synoches said:

No, you didn't literally type out the words "shut up".  I realize that.  But anyone who's told that their advice is unwelcome and reminded that their part is to show up on time with money in-hand would come to the same conclusion.  I'm not trying to suggest that a new provider seek advice from clients over other providers.  Certainly not on topics of screening or safety.  As important as those are, they are tangents that you threw into this.  This topic was about getting better reviews.  Clients do know about reviews and how we arrive at them.

This little debate got started because you took some offense with my "categorization" of BP providers as more often than not, lower class.  Yet, in your own words here, there is a lot of crap at BP which takes extra work to find the gems.  Those two statements are so different how?

Lastly, I still don't think you're actually reading all of the things you're commenting against.  I was never late to an appointment with Sabrina nor was I arguing with her here or anywhere.  I'm the author of the positive review.

Low class is deliberately offensive, that's the difference. BP does take work because the volume is increased but it by no means implies low class.

7 hours ago, synoches said:

Sounds dismissive, actually.  Also kind of insightful in that this sounds a lot like the "quick and dirty" BP exchange I was referring to.

Look, you're right in that I don't receive clients and I don't know what sorts of guys walk through the door.  I only hear about it from providers.  Sabrina happens to be one such provider that I've heard it from.  So let's put 2 and 2 together...

3 reviews.  2 bad ones from 30 min clients.  1 good one from a 1 hour client.  She posts on both TOB and BP.  She's complained about guys showing up late for 30 minute appointments.  The bad 30 minute reviews suggest things went too quickly and they were asked to flip over and rushed through the ending.  Don't these complaints from both sides start to illustrate a pattern here?  

So looking at this, are you honestly saying then that a good possible remedy is to offer a 30 minute special on BP to increase good reviews???

What's dismissive about that? Actually better yet define quick and dirty?

Reviews for sessions 30 minutes or less are often not good and I would wager a bet it's not necessarily the providers fault. Providers don't offer less expensive sessions because they're trashy people they do it because they need the money and guys currently are pretty cheap. If I were a potential client reading reviews I would discount every review 30 minutes or less that claimed the session was rushed. Not saying it can't happen but it seems these reviewers want magic to happen in 30 minutes.

I know TOB likes to live in this weird la-la land of make believe where are all guys are charming and everyone books hours and pays $250+ but that's not a reality. There are ladies who are offering $60 and $80 specials on BP and I can guarantee that there are plenty of guys here who take that offer. The number of reviews for ladies on BP is pretty high in general.

You know what's really dismissive? Calling BP ladies just tension relief and referring to their sessions as quick and dirty. Would it be fair to assume that if you feel that way about them you treat them accordingly? For the most part a provider's attitude and service is reliant on how the client treats her. Clients who want cheap but not rushed 30 minute appointments set a bad tone and aren't likely to get outstanding service. BP ladies frequently get treated poorly in person and here on discussion boards maybe they're only rising to the standards set for them by others?

For every one review written there were a hundred sessions that never were reviewed. Who's to say that there aren't many great sessions that go unreviewed? I saw a handful of TOB gents last week and none of them (to the best of my knowledge so far) wrote reviews.* So maybe there should be more pressure on guys to contribute more reviews so ladies don't have to beg for them via specials? You were kind enough to do so for Sabrina so you're in a good position to encourage other guys to do the same.

PS most of us do this for a living, whether or not we admit it out loud. No shame for me it's my full time gig. I just want to point out that when you see low rates it's really about survival. We have turned rates into a class and value thing and it never should have happened. Bills need to get paid and mouths fed. Survival providers don't really care about low/high class or what rate you have to charge to not be considered low class they care about making money to keep on living. And often times that means lower rates to keep the phone ringing.4

* not a dig to any gent I have seen off this board just using personal experience to prove a point.

2 hours ago, Lucy Kitten said:

Low class is deliberately offensive, that's the difference. BP does take work because the volume is increased but it by no means implies low class.

Um, you also said that BP has a lot of crap.  I'm starting to get the picture that it's not what's said that bothers you but rather who's saying it.  I don't treat anyone I see like crap, regardless of where I find them.  Nonetheless, I find that it's a lot easier to become dissatisfied by looking to BP for a higher class of service.  It can happen but if you really want that, chances are you'll need to prebook with someone here.  On the other hand, if I want a 15 minute session for 80 dollars at a last minute's notice, I have a much better chance of that from BP.  I'll probably have to listen to crappy modern gangster rap playing from an iPhone during the session too.  But you'll probably disagree with me on that in great offense just to say effectively the same thing two pages into this later but spun in an emotional way full of assumptions about me to make me look like an asshole.

Now you point out that reviews in general are lower for 30 minute sessions...this is frustratingly going in circles.  I already said that the idea of putting on specials for 30 minute sessions was a bad idea for increasing good reviews.  Once again, part of my original statement that set you off in the first place apparently because it came from me and not from you.

3 hours ago, synoches said:

Um, you also said that BP has a lot of crap.  I'm starting to get the picture that it's not what's said that bothers you but rather who's saying it.  I don't treat anyone I see like crap, regardless of where I find them.  Nonetheless, I find that it's a lot easier to become dissatisfied by looking to BP for a higher class of service.  It can happen but if you really want that, chances are you'll need to prebook with someone here.  On the other hand, if I want a 15 minute session for 80 dollars at a last minute's notice, I have a much better chance of that from BP.  I'll probably have to listen to crappy modern gangster rap playing from an iPhone during the session too.  But you'll probably disagree with me on that in great offense just to say effectively the same thing two pages into this later but spun in an emotional way full of assumptions about me to make me look like an asshole.

Now you point out that reviews in general are lower for 30 minute sessions...this is frustratingly going in circles.  I already said that the idea of putting on specials for 30 minute sessions was a bad idea for increasing good reviews.  Once again, part of my original statement that set you off in the first place apparently because it came from me and not from you.

Given that Lucy Kitten and SultryKitten are two different people, the assumptions that are making you look like an asshole, are your own.

Edited by MrReindeer-9515
Science! And punctuation.

6 hours ago, Lucy Kitten said:

... We have turned rates into a class and value thing and it never should have happened.  ...

+1 ^^This^^ is a message I've been trying to get across for years!

Rates != value

I think there are some folks who might be well served by reading more closely before getting what they expect or want out of written statements instead of what is actually written and/or intended.  That goes for both ladies' ads that are pretty clear and for posts here that are just trying to bring clarity to the OP and surrounding topics.  No body here is going to get a Pulitzer anytime soon.  That said, why pile on to the guy who pretty much minds his own business for 5 years or more, posts a bunch of largely good reviews, and simply tries to provide a response to the OP's original questions and does so from the standpoint of direct experience?  For pretty much nothing but semantics he gets battered?  Why don't more people post here regularly - I wonder??    No good deed goes unpunished, Synoches! 

ps:  Let the record show that Bit and Lucy agreed on somethiing!!!!!!!!!!!! (although both will probably tell me i misunderstood and they really didn't lol)

7 hours ago, synoches said:

You are making yourself look like an asshole. You keep making crappy judgemental statements about the ladies of BP. Now cheap ladies listen to gangster rap? That's offensive on many levels. You talk about BP and it's users like they're trash, it was a fair question to wonder whether or not that has an affect on how you treat the ladies of BP.

It's hard to make a good point when you put down a huge group of people. And there is nothing wrong with anyone being offended by offensive statements

Signed

Lucy

Yep, I did make a mistake.  Got the two kittens mixed up but, c'mon look at the situation.  I was getting quoted and kicked back by one and another one jumps in and starts up the exact same.  Besides, bottom line is, I'm stating the fucking obvious and generalizations are fair to apply to things where large percentages are true.  Does anyone refrain from saying "Toyota makes dependable cars" until they've verified that there has never been a Toyota lemon sold?  You'll never be able to decide if you want to cross the street or not if it's going to come down to that.

Is everyone who goes to BP "crap" (not my words) or "lower class" (yep, those were mine)?  No, of course not.  Would I have an easier time finding "crap" or "lower class" at BP over TOB.  Absolutely and I stand by that.  It takes more work to find the gems at BP (once again, from the words of one of my my detractors).  Agreed.  

Is it simply because of quantity of people at BP?  Probably, but that doesn't change the net effect.  

If it's late at night and I'm in half-drunk or mostly-drunk dirtbag mode, my best bet is BP.  I've been there and done that.  No offense to half-drunk dirtbags reading this since it seems like offense comes easy around here.  Go through my reviews if you must.  Plenty of them come from BP.  Some good, some not so good.

Do rates equate to value?  No.  Does it take more work to find a great time at a lower rate?  Absolutely.  Apply that across any industry in the world and you'll find the same.  It also doesn't mean a high rate will equate to a higher value.  But...when I pay a high rate and get what I feel is a lower value, my review will reflect it.  If I pay a lower rate and get a great value, once again, the review will reflect that too.  If I get commensurately lower service at a lower rate.  I'll give a fair to good review based on the simple principle of getting what I paid for.  Once again, apply that across any industry.  As one of my detractors has already pointed out, it's about the money and the service and cold as it may be, that does diminish the personal human value factor.  Sorry.

What bugs me more than anything, though, is hypocrisy.  How can someone (detractor #1) go off on me for suggesting offering 30 min FBSM specials on BP is a bad idea and then a few posts later say that BP is full of crap.  Yeah, exactly.  Sabrina wants better reviews.  Increasing the influx of guys from said "crap" probably won't arrive there.

Then detractor #2 chimes in that reviews are lower for 30 min sessions these days.  Okay, so now my earlier statement that offering 30 min FBSM specials on BP for the purpose of improving reviews is a bad idea  is obviously proven wrong.  Seriously, WTF do you want from me???

Then there's this whole "I don't know what providers go through" stuff so I apparently have no right to an opinion whatsoever.  I'm not trying to offer an opinion as a provider.  I'm offering an opinion as a client who's been doing this for a while.   What do clients know?  Well, we do walk through a lot of doors of a lot of providers advertising on BP.  So yeah, you advertise on BP and your'e not "low class" (not that I EVER said everyone was...my exact words were "more often than not" : i.e. "mostly") and so you're all offended.  So how many ads do you go through on BP, call one from and then go visit to build your sample size from?

And about the gangster rap thing.  No, I didn't say cheap ladies listen to gangster rap.  But this brought something to my attention.  The scenario I painted about listening to crappy music (any kind) playing from an iPhone:  That's from experience.  Happens more often than you'd think.  But since there's this viewpoint running around that clients don't have advice worth listening to, wouldn't a provider already know this?  Haven't you been calling various girls from BP and visiting them in their hotel rooms over the years to build up your sample size so that you can get properly offended when someone makes the wrong generalizations about that population sample?  No, not likely.  

You two are probably gems who advertise in the aforementioned crap, in which case, my earlier references about "more often than not" would include you in the "not" category.  Also, as pointed out enough times, I do business through BP.  I'm part of this "crap" as well.

12 hours ago, MrReindeer-9515 said:

Given that Lucy Kitten and SultryKitten are two different people, the assumptions that are making you look like an asshole, are your own.

I'd say it makes me look like an idiot for not realizing it, so fair enough.  But as far as my statement, both have been dissecting my words in order to surround said words with emotional baggage to maximize offensive reaction.  I recently decided to use TOB more as a place to verbalize myself a bit rather than strictly reviews but it's looking like a judgment error.

Ok this is going to sound really bad. But I swear on my life it works. 

If he shows up late, If you fuck his brains out, enjoy servicing his cock, give him something to remember and dam good time. Explosive O, He will gladly pay you for the entire hour and get the fuck out right on time....

MMMMMK 😜😂 Men are so simple! 

Lose the timer..... 😝 If you have no one else coming see him for the time he wanted. Don't be minutes for minute. He will remember that. If you have someone coming he will be understanding ok. These guys are not stupid. 

Edited by Nikki Holiday

On July 28, 2016 at 1:36 PM, synoches said:

I wouldn't do the 30 minute special.  Here's the thing from the John's perspective (at least my perspective so I'm making assumptions about everyone else)...

You advertise on both BP and TOB.  Even as a TOB member, I look to BP for that "quick and dirty" session and I think others who go to both places probably do the same.  I don't expect to find fantastic experiences there.  Just "tension relief" and the providers I find there, more often than not, aren't often all that "high class", especially when their ads say they are.  Sometimes we guys just want and have time for that.  When I'm looking for something a bit better and more involved, I check TOB ads.  Just as I expect less service from BP, you might expect less in kind from the customers who find you there.  Once again, they may be members who are here too but they found you there and so that's their mindset going in.

I think posting a 30 minute special, especially on BP, is going to give you more of the kind of experiences it sounds like you're hoping to avoid.  If anything, do more to get guys here at TOB to take you up on your 1 hour "VIP" specials.  Aren't those the encounters you want reviews based on?

Just to point out one of those statements I made that keeps getting dissected and surrounded with emotional baggage:

Synoches said: "I look to BP for that "quick and dirty" session".  

Kittens hear: "All of them, 100% of them, who post at BP are "quick and dirty" people.

Not what I said.  This is when I'm looking for the quick and dirty (and yeah, ideally light on my wallet).  It's my goal.  I don't mind when I find what I'm looking for and if anyone's quick and dirty, it's me.  When I want that, it's harder to find at TOB.  TOB is not so much my friend late at night, last minute and on the way home from the airport.  BP is and offers much better support for my "quick and dirty" moments.  That's from my experience pulling out my phone and doing such searches late at night more often than I should admit to.  I also know there are a lot of nasty assholes that call girls or sometimes make it to their rooms.  The general consensus here is likely that I'm probably one of them but truth is, I'm actually an extremely nice person when I meet someone, from anywhere.  Knowing, though, that many guys aren't as friendly as I am, especially in one-too-many dirtbag "quick and dirty" mode, I don't suggest attracting more of them, especially for review purposes.

So from that experience, here's a girl who's having a tough time with reviews from people who show up late for 30 min appointments.  BP is a great place to find last-minute short-term appointments.  Proposed idea:  Offer a special on 30 minute appointments.  I suggest not doing this.

This board has a definite angry tone to it. I would not suggest you "kiss ass" I never do. Never have to. Why? Because I enjoy this "work" as some refer to it. I am a punctual person on a very tight time schedule so lateness irritates me, BUT it has nothing to do with stacking appointments or the like.

My advice is that if this is your only source of income, you need AT least an hour of wiggle room. Getting rid of the timer is a good plan. Don't see more clients than you can mentally handle. I for example, see a few a week. Tops. Partially due to my brutal training schedule, but thats what I need to relax (helps me sleep ;) etc) and keeps it fun for me. Good luck lady, you'll figure out a happy balance  but:) 

On 7/28/2016 at 7:34 AM, SabrinaLynn said:

Well thank you so much.I was actually wondering how the Timer thing looked.I also have a question how much time in between sessions should I take? I personally thought 30minutes was enough.

I know that I personally need time in between calls. At least hour. I need to shower, change sheets, makeup, eat, drink water. Just need a Kali break when I am working. Plus check the fallow up on other calls and mail

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

Forgot to add that I need time to chant and meditation. Even if the time is short I will meditate and chant also bless. Lol pull a Tarot card too. Prep time is vital my dear lady. Sending reiki your way Queen of Cups Sabrina! ;)

There is a mantra in the project management world:

Good | Fast | Cheap - Pick two!

On July 29, 2016 at 9:55 PM, abigailfox said:

This board has a definite angry tone to it. I would not suggest you "kiss ass" I never do. Never have to. Why? Because I enjoy this "work" as some refer to it. I am a punctual person on a very tight time schedule so lateness irritates me, BUT it has nothing to do with stacking appointments or the like.

My advice is that if this is your only source of income, you need AT least an hour of wiggle room. Getting rid of the timer is a good plan. Don't see more clients than you can mentally handle. I for example, see a few a week. Tops. Partially due to my brutal training schedule, but thats what I need to relax (helps me sleep ;) etc) and keeps it fun for me. Good luck lady, you'll figure out a happy balance  but:) 

Agreed. This board has been divisive for as far back as I can remember. I dont think I've ever seen another industry that allows this kind of open rhetorical warfare by both sides. Bottom line is Synoches was a decent client. He wrote a good review. Cared enough to get on here and offer some advice to the OP. Then what? He gets immediatly dismissed by one poster and attacked by the usual aggressor here. I still cant figure out what the objective was to the attack. It carried on ad naseum. I barely even remember what the original post was about without having to go back and read it. 

But by all means Sabrina sit at the table with your direct business competitors and shutout all advice from the very client base you are working to get reviewed by. It should cross your mind that while they wear smiles above that table, they hold knives beneath it. You've gotten sound advice from Synoches, one of your good customers. Maybe if they dont get shut out here you will receive more from other clients. 

PS. Apologies for the missoellings and gramar. Typing this on a phone sucks. Be safe and have fun.

3 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

There is a mantra in the project management world:

Good | Fast | Cheap - Pick two!

Bit Badger! 

You SO crack me up!!!! Love your silliness! If you take yourself too seriously in life? You will always fail! I love having a great time in Life! Nothing beats a great time with a cool guy! ;)