fishndude57

On Something as Simple as Eating…

15 posts in this topic

…A Hamburger. I haven’t had one for over 3 months now and still have another month before I get the all clear from my dentist. Thank goodness my dent didn’t tell me to lay offa DATY…

…I was supposed to have implant surgery in January this year. Effin BP was too high, 176/121, so took a minute and many tests. That’s fine I’m no longer a young buck so let’s check this ol fishndudes stats out. I have health insurance, so bring it on. I’m healthy that works. Finally April I get the green light from doc, they gotta put me under that’s why they needed my BP controlled. Fuck those drugs. I’ve quit taking them and using alt meds now. Primarily elixirs. My insurance does cover some alt methods but not all. In at 10:30am, dropped off by fishin buddy, as I can’t seem to do anything right, get bitched out for not having someone there all day with me, Fuck that. Wake up at 11:30 and they’re stitchin the Fuck outta my mouth. I spit clots all day think I’m bleedin to death. They had pulled all my tops, and most my lowers, all but 6. At 3:30 one of my absolute favs and a real buddy from this site came got me and my new choppers. When they say done in 1 day they mean it. Painful and after effects an understatement, so don’t buy into that crap…

…Cosmetic? Yeah maybe but my teeth were falling out due to bad decisions concerning mind altering chemicals, including tobacco as a youth (ages13-30). Big mistake, wish I could do it over…

…Brings me to my point. Dudes, you do anything cosmetic to enhance your condition? I get a lot of comments on my new laminate smile, I have yet to fully appreciate it personally, but my teeth were falling out. Ladies I truly truly appreciate the cosmetics, including Botox that you do. Been told “Must keep up the youthful appearance”, I so buy into that…

Prolly a Stoopid thread, but “Stoopid is as Stoopid Does”.

Peace!

13 hours ago, fishndude57 said:

Dudes, you do anything cosmetic to enhance your condition? I get a lot of comments on my new laminate smile, I have yet to fully appreciate it personally, but my teeth were falling out. Ladies I truly truly appreciate the cosmetics, including Botox that you do. Been told “Must keep up the youthful appearance”, I so buy into that…

Prolly a Stoopid thread, but “Stoopid is as Stoopid Does”.

No, but I wouldn't absolutely rule it out.  However, for the most part I'm pretty happy with how I've aged.  While I know there are skilled cosmetic surgeons out there, I have yet to see someone's work that I didn't immediately think "oh, cosmetic surgery." 

Not sure that getting rotten teeth pulled and replaced exactly qualifies.  If a jealous husband bit my nose off or an accident seriously disfigured me, I'd probably get it repaired as best I could afford. 

Some of the best advice I got in my 20's (that I actually followed), "Take care of your body.  Someday you're going to need it."  

Edited by Happymon

Fish,. PM me some time and I will tell you all about my $50,000.00 smile.    Clear Choice is my savior 

Hey fishndude with so many ladies not wanting to see guys with fucked up teeth now all you have to worry about is washing your ass. 

3 minutes ago, Melissa Sterling said:

Hey fishndude with so many ladies not wanting to see guys with fucked up teeth now all you have to worry about is washing your ass. 

LOL, what you don't like Dingle Balls? :cool:

38 minutes ago, Melissa Sterling said:

LMFAO!!!

I can't stop picturing a bright shiny smile and dark stinky butthole!

Edited by Cecilia

35 minutes ago, fishndude57 said:

LOL, what you don't like Dingle Balls? :cool:

Gross babe, just gross! 

4 hours ago, Cecilia said:

LMFAO!!!

I can't stop picturing a bright shiny smile and dark stinky butthole!

One so hairy it's like shitting through a strainer? 

Omg!!!! Good thing I have great bladder muscels!!! I am laughing so hard! Make my morning! 

On another note Poor Fishndude! Teeth gone bad just about the most painful horrible thing to go through in life! I am fortunate with my teeth. Yet I do have friends who have had their teeth pulled.  I also had a root canal done few years back too. Makes me cringe to read your story. 

Dingle berry balls always crack me up!!! Gross but talking about them in reference to your mouth now there is a new twist on a old strangely odd smile!!!;))))))))))

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki
Auto correct

Bummer, no green light to eat a slice of pizza or a bite outta a hamburger until 03/09/2017. Damn near 1 year! My nurse at the dentist is a flirt, so I asked her, not knowing the walls have ears around me, if I could eat something else, she totally lost it, so did the 2 rooms next to Me 😈 🙄

In March you are going to get a ton of burgers from all the ladies and possible Pizza too. ;) 

Got my final perm set of upper choppers today. These one's even have molars lol. They suggest I get used to them before I go crazy chompin into stuff, they're right now razor sharp. They were a month and a half late on delivery due to making them off the wrong lower mold they had for me, so they gave me a $100 gift card with $5.95 activation fee...WTF? I asked em what, you have everyone donate a buck apiece? Overall I'm good with the facility, cleanliness, and great people that took care of me. Just a little pricey is all. But I have teeth!

You are going to love them, they are great for eating pussy (just don't bite down hard with them razors). B)

I went on an anti inflammatory alkaline diet 2 years ago and quit using any chemicals in my hair and body.  My hair started growing back, and the lack of inflammation in my body, I've been told has made me look younger and definitely more fit and thinner.  Before that I did a lot of drugs, took a lot of meds, drank too much.  But this diet and keeping away from things bad for the body and brain really made me look better.  Now I'm a healthy 50 something old butterface.  Some things can only be improved with a scalpel and I'm not willing to do enhancement surgery.  I was going to use Botox for medical reasons but decided against injecting botchulism into my neck and head 3x a year for pain.

on a side note Fishdude, Hawthorne Berry Syrup will help regulate BP as well or better then the Rx meds.  They had me on a bunch too.  I found a natural solution for several medical needs and en the anti inflammatory diet, and removing inflammation from my gut, body and brain got rid of the symptoms that more than 80% or the meds I had been on were prescribed for, and as I said, brought some youth and fitness back to my image.

Hawthorne  berry syrup is on Amazon..   

inalways wanted to redo my teeth from scratch, but it wasn't medically necessary so I deal with their appearance.  rock stars have messed up grills too...