Mr.Pink

manscaping query...

39 posts in this topic

I recently did some manscaping now have a bad case of razor bumps, any suggestions for treatments?

2 hours ago, Studman said:

I recently did some manscaping now have a bad case of razor bumps, any suggestions for treatments?

exfoliation, and if it's really bad maybe even a bit of neosporin to help any little nicks and cuts. A good loofah, not one of those frilly bath poofs but real loofah and a gentle soap on your bits should really help out.

On 8/4/2016 at 7:06 AM, Studman said:

When I get the razor bumps, since they resemble acne, I've tried using facial scrub solutions, that contain Benzoyl peroxide, same ingredient used in OXY 10. I scrub the region for a couple of days and then the bumps go away and no more irritation.

19 hours ago, amcbl1 said:

When I get the razor bumps, since they resemble acne, I've tried using facial scrub solutions, that contain Benzoyl peroxide, same ingredient used in OXY 10. I scrub the region for a couple of days and then the bumps go away and no more irritation.

doesn't that burn a little?

3 hours ago, Lucy Kitten said:

doesn't that burn a little?

Actually, it has a slight sting initially but goes away as one continues the scrub and actually has a slight warming effect. Subsequent scrubs there is usually no stinging. At least that has been my experience as usual, YMMV. The experience with Nair for me was a nightmare, had to put tons of aloe vera and other salves, lotions to help the scalding heal.

On 7/21/2016 at 4:59 PM, Mr.Pink said:

anybody use the bret farve personal groomer to trim their nether region? fyi never use nair on the boys......it burns.

fkA4X1d.gif

Gentlemen,

The four Nevers of shaving

1) Never use just soap and water.

2) Never use a razor on unprotected skin.

3) Never shave when you're drunk, high, have a hangover, mad at your GF, etc.

And finally...

4) Never, ever, use NAIR down there!

Not to mention the pain you can do without.

YEE-OUCH! Ooh that smarts...

A product called Bump Patrol is available in the health and beauty section of some pharmacies and grocery stores.  It works great. It works for those of us who shave our heads .