Jez UaBriain

On rate haggling.....

70 posts in this topic

31 minutes ago, Gemma Chang said:

GFE providers for a reason; you want a woman of substance who can carry a conversation

By this, I certainly don't mean to talk down to anyone. I'm sure that all of these ladies are sophisticated, intellectual women no matter what experiences they provide. I just mean that more often than not, GFE providers are expected to connect on more levels than just physically.

On 7/20/2016 at 8:05 PM, Scarlett Dayne said:

A lot of Newbies don't understand the simple rule that you never ask about services & what our donations are before we spend our time together, OR that you never ask us how much our donation is after our time is up.

I honestly think they just look at our photos, get excited and then call to make an appointment without doing their research on our rates.

They just stuff a bunch of cash in their wallets so they're covered financially no matter what the cost turns out to be.

I don't operate like this in life, but some men do. I want to know exactly how much something is going to be before I take part in it lol. One could think a truffle was only $100 when in reality it might actually cost $1,000 lol.

Unfortunately they don't realize asking these incriminating questions makes our hearts skip a bit with fright. I wish it didn't happen. But it does a lot. Not all men who ask these questions are trying to cause us any harm.

Being a sensual body rub provider I deal with a ton of Newbies who are absolutely clueless about the do's and don'ts of the hobby world.

Haggling shows no class or self-respect, agreed. Now, perhaps I misunderstood you but, not expecting a potential client to ask and simply fill their wallets with cash is absurd. The OP aptly used the word "commodity" to describe our indulgence. "King Stoopid", Dillards, the stock exchange...I can't think of a single one whose price is unknown upfront.

I realize this may be for another talk show, but I find it relevant due both the obvious and sometimes unknown rules of etiquette some providers require/make up. Needless to say, this hobby/commodity has intrinsic risk, for everyone involved. One way for the hobbyist to minimize risk is to know the situation they're walking into i.e., room or residence. Something I must know without fail, I've had providers hit the ceiling because I asked and have had others answer with, "I don't shit where I eat". Or you ask their name and they answer, "what does it matter?". Get over yourself, it's the kitty I want, not the oxygen I need.

Etiquette is more pendulum than gavel. 

Edited by Ile Haversnatch

Ok , I admit. I am flattered ya'all. But I wrote this post a year ago. To see its been revisited......... well?

Thank you.

On 6/13/2017 at 8:04 AM, JRWolfe said:

I'll bet that those that do not list rates do the least amount of business.

And why would that be?

5 hours ago, SabrinaLynn said:

And why would that be?

Obviously...not knowing what to bring.Most guys want to know the rate in advance. We aren't mind readers .

Why Jr that is so easy. All you guys have to bring to visit us or have us visit you are those little pieces of paper with mr. Ben on them. In Denver going rate is between 2 and 3.

6 hours ago, Jez UaBriain said:

Why Jr that is so easy. All you guys have to bring to visit us or have us visit you are those little pieces of paper with mr. Ben on them. In Denver going rate is between 2 and 3.

Some are higher.  That said,communication is key...why should anyone NOT have their donations listed ??  

6 hours ago, Jez UaBriain said:

Not to quibble, but is it 2 or is it 3?  Should Andrew come along too? How do we determine how many of each we should quietly leave on the bathroom counter w/o discussing the subject?  Are YL accepting "free will" donations?  Try leaving 3 in some cities and you're a cheapskate?

i have to agree with JR - donation needs to be communicated prior to booking. 

I guess I may miss out on a lot of great ladies, but if I am not clear on rates and what they cover, I won't even make the initial contact. Ladies have every right in the world not to disclose or discuss rates or services, and I have the right to move on. 

18 hours ago, Jez UaBriain said:

i'am sure a couple jacksons would suffice. :cool: