Jez UaBriain

On rate haggling.....

70 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, Melissa Sterling said:

I can understand the guys frustration if rates are not found anywhere.  I could suggest maybe going through the screening process and then asking rates. Then again, if I were a guy I'd stop and think, is this one of those times where if you have to ask, you can't afford it.  

I can also understand the frustration from the ladies.  I'm one of the people who have my rates posted everywhere.  Yet I still get asked. I post them so I don't get asked. So, when someone asks, I don't reply further, OR I ask for further  screening info. Most of the time though it's just easier to move on. Im not one who needs a DNA sample for you to come see me.

Still, not posting rates seems counter productive to making money. So I'm at a loss as to the answer. 

Usually I'll move on if there aren't any rates listed. Rates used to be a part of reviews, so that was a place you could look (still is on other sites). If the provider has a good rep, or I've seen her around often enough to be comfortable that she's legit, I might ask while assuming it was just an oops when posting her ad. That's pretty situational though. In general, I'll move on. 

On July 17, 2016 at 4:17 PM, Jez UaBriain said:

I just want to throw this out here on a very tacky subject matter.  If a man thinks our posted rate is too high- then move on to someone with a lower rate. You don't argue with the guy in the produce dept. at King Stupid's do you?  We (ladies) are a commodity. We post the rate we expect for our service to you. You don't like our rate, then keep looking til you find a rate you can handle. This is not a poor man's sport. And when you try to get us to lower our rate for you...... you end up making yourself look bad.   Our rates are all over the place in price range, find one that fits your criteria and you budget.

+1

Good afternoon everyone.  I tend to agree with the concensus, and never negotiate or haggle with services.  However, I also only carry the exact donation required, plus tip for the services.  Lest the encounter turn into one of the nightmare scenarios we all have heard about.  That way I'm only out the donation I budgeted.  In this situation, should a reputable lady with known up sells (there are a few on the site) I am curious to know what I should bring to maximize the experience.  The only service(which many providers don't provide/list) I'm ever interested in knowing about is LFK/DFK which helps me with getting in the mood.  Other than that whatever happens during our visit is for me to find out as it occurs.

Some folks are just that way. I work preparing taxes for the major firm - guess what folks ask for a better rate.  Sorry the cost is based on the type and number of forms.  You don't dicker with your dentist do you?  Professionals are worth what they charge or they wouldn't be in business folks would go else where.

I am sure I will be corrected on this, but it has been my experience that a lady either kisses because she likes it or doesn't because she doesn't, and I have not seen that as an item on a menu yet.

23 minutes ago, Badboy said:

I am sure I will be corrected on this, but it has been my experience that a lady either kisses because she likes it or doesn't because she doesn't, and I have not seen that as an item on a menu yet.

You're absolutely right there.  I have come across providers on both sides of the spectrum.  From my stand point I have always had a better time with those that do.  So although it may just be standard practice for some, knowing it's a possibility is a decision maker for me, and even if its offered as an upsell, I will take them up on the offer.

Edited by fmr_racerCOS
Expanding on my thought.

Because most providers have lousy financial skills, you can count on girls to run out of money towards the end of the month. That's the best time to bargain for a reduced rate.:lol:

Whenever I see that TooBig has posted a response, I immediately click to see it.  I am never disappointed.

yea, i been seeing a provider advertise for $xxx for "today only" for the past few weeks. :rolleyes:

On 7/17/2016 at 3:50 PM, Scarlett Dayne said:

I did not join Colorado Athletic Club because it costs $100 a month to be a member.

Totally irrelevant to the posted topic, I know.. But CAC is full of suburban yoga moms with their tits stuck in the air, who drive their BMW X5's 10 mph below the speed limit to the athletic club where they model their LuleLemon or Fabletics and don't sweat. 

10 minutes ago, Gemma Chang said:

LuleLemon

LuluLemon* I spell checked that 3x and still missed that, goddamn. 

On 7/22/2016 at 8:55 PM, Melissa Sterling said:

I can understand the guys frustration if rates are not found anywhere.  I could suggest maybe going through the screening process and then asking rates. Then again, if I were a guy I'd stop and think, is this one of those times where if you have to ask, you can't afford it.  

It could really be a matter of wondering how much to pull out of the ATM.   

For those that want to haggle, there are the street walkers on Colfax that I'm sure are used to haggling. If you want to go cheap there it is. Of course these mythical street walkers on Colfax may now be an extinct species due to stings and busts. And no I've never engaged in that behavior, just recalling the gals busted on Cops.

Edited by amcbl1
Correction of grammar

On 7/22/2016 at 9:16 PM, Buddy Glass said:

Usually I'll move on if there aren't any rates listed. 

I'll bet that those that do not list rates do the least amount of business.

On 8/14/2016 at 3:47 PM, Mr.Pink said:

yea, i been seeing a provider advertise for $xxx for "today only" for the past few weeks. :rolleyes:

Crap! Did I forget to change my title too? Darn it! Prepaid advertising at its finest :)  guess I will just have to go in every single day and fix that! Or except I made a boo boo and HONOR what the title says because Sometimes I just do not have time to change the wording every single day that I am available ;) See problem fixed!

8 hours ago, Chrissy said:

Crap! Did I forget to change my title too? Darn it! Prepaid advertising at its finest :)  guess I will just have to go in every single day and fix that! Or except I made a boo boo and HONOR what the title says because Sometimes I just do not have time to change the wording every single day that I am available ;) See problem fixed!

LMFAO chrissy, i always enjoy our meetings & your crazy sense of humor.....gotta love crazy redheads...:rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Mr.Pink said:

LMFAO chrissy, i always enjoy our meetings & your crazy sense of humor.....gotta love crazy redheads...:rolleyes:

LOL... I knew u would get it :)

Just now, Chrissy said:

LOL... I knew u would get it :)

took a bit, i'am not the sharpest tool in the shed. :unsure:

3 minutes ago, Mr.Pink said:

took a bit, i'am not the sharpest tool in the shed. :unsure:

Thats not true. I ALWAYS love your gifts :)

smart men give chocolates ;) see!!! your ahead of the game and didn't even know it love! 

Speaking of hagling; I had an older gentlemen yesterday whom called expecting a refund because he was retired. X wrong answer. 

2 hours ago, Adriana Caliste said:

Speaking of hagling; I had an older gentlemen yesterday whom called expecting a refund because he was retired. X wrong answer. 

Lol. Can't blame the guy for asking. You should have said you only offer birthday discounts.

1 hour ago, inkspot said:

Lol. Can't blame the guy for asking. You should have said you only offer birthday discounts.

And only on hundredth birthdays!

12 hours ago, Adriana Caliste said:

I'm sorry, this is not an official "Crotchety Old Grandpa Membership Card" so I can't give a discount..

12 hours ago, Adriana Caliste said:

Did the elderly gentleman have an AARP card? 

I thought I read somewhere it was part of hour benefits. 

On Sunday, July 17, 2016 at 3:30 PM, fishndude57 said:

You spelled King Stoopid's wrong. If someone haggles your rate,. they can't afford you anyway. They should find a different hobby, like slot car racing.

They still have slot car racing? :eek: I used to love that until I got into RC. :D

Edited by tide32
bs

22 hours ago, Adriana Caliste said:

Speaking of hagling; I had an older gentlemen yesterday whom called expecting a refund because he was retarted. X wrong answer. 

Fixed it. ;););)

On 8/10/2016 at 6:07 PM, BadBoy said:

For me, it has absolutely nothing to do with personal taste. I believe it's necessary for any proper GFE provider to provide DFK. I don't always feel like kissing, especially if my partner for the moment isn't very skilled with the tongue or has overactive salivary glands, but it's part of the experience I must create. 

Well I have to partially disagree. I dont think DFK is a requirement of GFE. After all it's one of the most intimate things you can engage in with a human being. You're either into it with a person or you're not. I'm fine with light kissing. To me GFE is about a response. I'm constantly looking at a providers face to detect body language. Do they like what I'm doing or is there an uncomfortable zone. My ego is tiny, so I tend to become disappointed in myself if I'm not doing everything right. But from my personal perspective, you should never feel like you HAVE to do the most intimate things to bring the girlfriend experience. Shit all my girlfriends did'nt know squat about my sexuality. 

Oíche mhaith

stay sexy. Stay strong.

4 hours ago, Vassago said:

But from my personal perspective, you should never feel like you HAVE to do the most intimate things to bring the girlfriend experience. 

Well I certainly don't feel forced to do so! I just think that men seek GFE providers for a reason; you want a woman of substance who can carry a conversation and is ready to bring intimacy to the session. FBSM providers aren't sought out with expectations they will provide greek. It's just about being able to push the right buttons for you, and if kissing is one of those buttons, it should be pushed! :P