Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Scarlett Dayne

Can We Have A Lil Fun With This?

25 posts in this topic

I wonder how far we can travel down this rabbit hole together?...

:)

From Art to Architecture 1.6180339887 is a Beautiful thing....

87f15a9d8d315fa13b075c047fcab983.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRY-wqPEcnsDUIpzMHl431

archscrew.gif

44 minutes ago, Katman said:

e863cd991beea6d4b8b5797be4ac8f81.jpg

I love this!

The dot in the middle must be the zero.

0+1+1+2+3+5+8+13+21+34+55+...

16 minutes ago, Scarlett Dayne said:

I love this!

The dot in the middle must be the zero.

0+1+1+2+3+5+8+13+21+34+55+...

Here ya are going all irrational on us.....:cool:

img_464x620$2014_09_25_14_25_03_161393.j

I had to Google it to get it. Fascinating irrational number. Loads of cool theories.

7 hours ago, Scarlett Dayne said:

Oooooooohhhh!! classical math theory!!!  Now you are getting me hot!  Yeah, hopeless inner nerd breaks out on occasion.

I see your 1.6180339887 and raise you  2.7182818284590452353602874713527

2 hours ago, fishndude57 said:

I had to Google it to get it. Fascinating irrational number. Loads of cool theories.

It's Order and Organization at it's finest. Why they call it "Irrational" is beyond me lol.

All of creation more Balanced than empty scales.

Ask yourself... How could something like this link all of creation together? It's absolutely Fascinating!

All of creation from the beginning of time uses this (see examples below)

I Love Orchestrated Beauty :wub:

images.jpg

images(2).jpg

images(3).jpg

images(4).jpg

images(5).jpg

images(6).jpg

images(8).jpg

images(7).jpg

I build custom woodwork. I always try to keep the golden ratio in mind when designing projects. It's in everything we see on a daily basis. When it's not there, your mind can see something's wrong, even if our conscious mind doesn't realize it

5 hours ago, Scarlett Dayne said:

It's Order and Organization at it's finest. Why they call it "Irrational" is beyond me lol.

All of creation more Balanced than empty scales.

Ask yourself... How could something like this link all of creation together? It's absolutely Fascinating!

All of creation from the beginning of time uses this (see examples below)

I Love Orchestrated Beauty :wub:

I don't have the eye nor the mindset of yourself and others. Lewd5050 and you and the others make it a little clearer. I'm intrigued and will revisit the definition. It's honestly nothing that's ever occurred to me. I'm feeble, or feel that way.

"And Now here's something we hope you'll really like" (Rocky and Bullwinkle lol)...

I am a HUGE fan of Binaural Beats and Isochronic Tones!! Use them alllllll the time :)

They can be used for all sorts of things for healing, brain development/increase, progress, depression, happiness, raising your frequency vibration, making changes within yourself/personality, etc etc etc.

I predict the future of medicine to move to using a lot of Light and Audio Sound Waves (frequencies) to heal people in the future. They have already begun. Check out the various Red Light Therapies they offer now. Super Exciting things to come!! Yeahhhh :wub:

Have you ever seen the movie Elysium? They use light and sound to heal the rich people on Elysium... Awesome flick!!

YOU MUST LISTEN TO THESE WITH HEADPHONES ON TO HEAR EVERYTING AND GET THE MOST OF THE SOUNDS. (Close your eyes too if possible.) DO NOT DRIVE, OPERATE MACHINERY, OR DO ANYTHING MOTOR SKILL RELATED UNTIL YOU KNOW HOW THESE AFFECT YOU. It is honestly best to put on headphones, lie down, close your eyes and just absorb everything while relaxing.

15 MINUTE LINK: 

1 HOUR LINK: 

OFF TOPIC... BUT ... NOT REALLY....

Raise Frequency Vibration (Binaural Beats) Link:

Don't Even Get Me Started On "Triliminals" lol. They are super Cool!!

TRILIMINAL LINK:

>>> DISCLAIMER <<< 

Binaural Beats and Isochronic Tones are Good and Useful as long as you Know and Believe your source for ALL things comes from This and This

Enjoy :D

Edited by Scarlett Dayne

16 hours ago, Scarlett Dayne said:

Very nice Scarlett.  Shit, I thought you were trying to post a picture or video and it didn't take! :D

Jeeze, it's like a MENSA throwdown around here today.  Think I better go for a walk.

3 hours ago, Badboy said:

Jeeze, it's like a MENSA throwdown around here today.  Think I better go for a walk.

LMAO You are Hilarious.

No... Don't leave the party. We are smoking meats out back, and have craft brews on ice lol.

I'm happy you posted something.

And... for the record I'm definitely not MENSA material. I just get woke up in the middle of the night, and shown things like this. I keep a notebook by my bed so I don't forget any of it. :)

I'm clearing not smart enough to add anything to this thread.

Hmmm. I had been focusing on  -0.6180339887, but that's just negative thinking.

Now I see the root of my problem and the irrationality of my ways. Thanks for enlightenment. I'm a convert.

FYI... I was just posting this video because it seemed to have more intriguing information about this topic.

For the record I am not Muslim. I am a Christian. I am sure most of you already figured that out by now by my other posts, LOL, but just thought I'd throw that out there to you since the ending of this video is a bit odd (in my opinion or maybe I should say something I don't believe in).

I just felt this video has more great information concerning the Golden Mean (Ratio).

Carry On lol :)

Damn, I was following along, enjoying this thread.... and then Damn! Someone had to ruin it by throwing in a picture/ diagram of TRUMP !

One thing is for sure, it is not his brains or his looks (sic) that caught Mrs. Trump or the prior Mrs. Trumps. Because while he may be the average male in the brain dept. His appearance leaves know doubt it was his  $$$ that caught the wives. And when he was in Iowa and put on that seed corn ball cap.......

1 hour ago, Jez UaBriain said:

Damn, I was following along, enjoying this thread.... and then Damn! Someone had to ruin it by throwing in a picture/ diagram of TRUMP !

One thing is for sure, it is not his brains or his looks (sic) that caught Mrs. Trump or the prior Mrs. Trumps. Because while he may be the average male in the brain dept. His appearance leaves know doubt it was his  $$$ that caught the wives. And when he was in Iowa and put on that seed corn ball cap.......

You know how you can just look at some men and know what their packing....I look at trump and giggle. So not his looks, not his package, but his $$$$$. Nope couldn't do it. Now his daughters,  whole not her story. 

As to the op...the beauty of the world is all around us. The math stuff makes my head go all kapluey,  but it's cool.

19 minutes ago, Melissa Sterling said:

You know how you can just look at some men and know what their packing....I look at trump and giggle. So not his looks, not his package, but his $$$$$. Nope couldn't do it. Now his daughters,  whole not her story. 

As to the op...the beauty of the world is all around us. The math stuff makes my head go all kadukpluey,  but it's cool.

here a I fixed it for ya....:eek:

40 minutes ago, Melissa Sterling said:

As to the op...the beauty of the world is all around us. The math stuff makes my head go all kapluey,  but it's cool.

It's his Confidence that attracts people to him, and what people see as his positive quality for being able to run the country better than anyone else.

Be it he is abusive, intolerant, angry and scary lol... BUT... He has an abundance of Confidence.

Think about all the people you are attracted to... They most likely have an abundance of Confidence.

I seek a certain "type" of confidence. It is my surrendered self that acquires Confidence from the Source to which I surrendered everything to. It to me is real, stable and eternal through all shit storms, through all failures, through all negative feelings and through all dealings with other people.

I have, at least in my opinion, developed a pretty good radar at detecting a faux confidence (cocky assholes possess this lol) versus a genuine, true, internal Confidence. One will attempt to pull the wool over other people's eyes with hidden low self esteem & self hatred issues, AND the other will give others a wonderful sense of peace, trust, acceptance and love because their confidence comes from a pure place and a good energy.

It's what makes Trump a huge success. Whether his confidence is real or faux I could truly never know something like that at this time and place. He is running for the president of the US. Why would he let it all hang loose lol? But... Everything all usually comes out in the wash sooner or later lol. 

It's Trump's ability to keep taking abuse from all sides, and yet still keep truckin' a long without letting anything, anyone or any situation to ever be a road block to his agenda and path in life. No matter what he just keeps on going without skipping a beat. This I can respect, and appreciate in a person no matter who they are, or what they bring to the table.

I personally do not like the man. He is a wolf in sheep's clothing in my personal opinion. I do respect him as a business tycoon though. Man does he know how to influence other people, take control and make a ton of money lol :P

Think about the people that the world finds extremely attractive and desirable. The one quality they probably all share is... Confidence... Deep rooted... Unmovable... Unshakable... Self Confidence. 

In Trump's case he could benefit from toning it a down just a tad lol :P

Edited by Scarlett Dayne

He may be good at gathering people with his so called confidence,  but it's all a lie. He has to compensate for having a tiny dick. Big mouth, little cock. Little man. As for the other one...I'd never vote for a liberal maniac, and one Clinton was enough. Gary Johnson gets my vote. 

Now then, I can't seem to post a picture of this really beautiful opalized ammonite I found. I believe it fits within your golden rule...plus it's super pretty.