gr8owl

Gremlins

23 posts in this topic

Are they randomly wiping out "followers" or is it just my imagination??

11 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

They?

Users can remove themselves or if their accounts are hidden or deleted they would no longer appear as a follower 

1 hour ago, TheWhisperer said:

They?

Users can remove themselves or if their accounts are hidden or deleted they would no longer appear as a follower 

I just noticed my legions of followers have disappeared. I appreciate the explanation and had thought I'd lost everyone due to some unnecessary snark in one of my posts...but alas it was merely a programming glitch.

Oh Gawd ! The world is coming to a end !  ................................................

.................................was that snarky ?................:P

2 hours ago, TheWhisperer said:

They?

"They" - gremlins - program glitch. Yes, I am aware of the ways you describe but appeared to me that many were vanishing for no apparent reason. Curious if anyone else was seeing same. If not i will adjust my tin foil.

4 minutes ago, Jez UaBriain said:

Oh Gawd ! The world is coming to a end !  ................................................

Yes

We have people following us on here lol? :P

Edited by Scarlett Dayne

"We have people following us on here lol?"

Why, yes Ms. Dayne - you have three.  

It is simply the opposite of ignore.  Lets you be notified when someone whose posts you enjoy has posted ...... so you can ...... enjoy!!

2 hours ago, gr8owl said:

"They" - gremlins - program glitch. Yes, I am aware of the ways you describe but appeared to me that many were vanishing for no apparent reason. Curious if anyone else was seeing same. If not i will adjust my tin foil.

I sent you a pm, please reply so we can resolve this issue for you:)

1 hour ago, gr8owl said:

It is simply the opposite of ignore.  Lets you be notified when someone whose posts you enjoy has posted ...... so you can ...... enjoy!!

I knew about Followers lol.

I was just being facetious lol.

I could care less how many followers I have lol. I also have a dry sense of humor too. If I have 0 followers or 873 followers my day is no better or worse because of it.

And... I just love that song (video), and am honestly always dying to play it somewhere. This topic of discussion seemed appropriate lol.

My kids often tell me that my jokes are only funny to me. I now see they have been right all along lol :P

There have been a lot of "mess ups" on this board recently. Either there's a glitch in the Matrix, or we have some hackers reeking havoc :o

Edited by Scarlett Dayne

Yes! It has to be the IRS that is watching me!!!  Last year I think I got Five letters from them! I know for a fact they got their payment too.  I am with you all on these silly issues. You are all welcome to watch me if you so wish to do so! ;) Or not is you choose not to do so! 

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki
The IRS is a major Scam!!

9 hours ago, gr8owl said:

I noticed the same thing. Thought it was something I said tho 🙊🙊 Glad to see that might not be the case. 😉😂

6 hours ago, Jez UaBriain said:

Just a tad, but that's part of your charm Jez! :D

8 hours ago, Just Jos said:

I noticed the same thing. Thought it was something I said tho 🙊🙊 Glad to see that might not be the case. 😉😂

I have extra tin foil - happy to share!:P

but it is not in our heads ..... no really  .....

I'm changing out my tin foil and restocking my food supply in my bunker

Remember  Gary Hart  , Colorado's own? He said follow me. The paparazzi did, the  rest is ......history.  Careful what you wish for....

Gr8owl, We are watching you ! :P

9 minutes ago, Jez UaBriain said:

Remember  Gary Hart  , Colorado's own? He said follow me. The paparazzi did, the  rest is ......history.  Careful what you wish for....

Gr8owl, We are watching you ! :P

Being watched ....... holy fantasy  .....  oh, wait you don't mean literally lol!!

Gary Hart ..... ah, yes the good ship Monkey Business. :D

Finally getting around to refollowing people. 

Follow me, too! :)

On 7/14/2016 at 6:19 PM, gr8owl said:

How do you get notified when someone posts?  Where do I find that?

On July 14, 2016 at 4:47 PM, gr8owl said:

I only have one left out of several. I now have lost contact with some of them.

Not a good thing.

On 7/14/2016 at 1:54 PM, TheWhisperer said:

They?

The Deep State.  They're everywhere.  Luckily all of my tin foil prevents most of the messages, but I keep getting one in particular "You need to get laid!".

Maybe the messages aren't so bad after all.  ;)