The Brooklyn Sky

Help pleaseee❗❗

3 posts in this topic

I'm new to Denver... This site was a suggestion as far as advertising goes.

I'm a well known provider from Dallas looking to get established in Denver.

I'm on eccie as well as p411

Please any information on how to post ads would be greatly appreciated

Posting An Ad:
To Post an AD click the LOGIN link in the upper right hand corner and login using your email address and password. Once logged click your name in the upper right hand corner and select Post New Ad. (on mobile devices there is the 3 horizontal lines, looks like a hamburger). Then, fill out the Title information and anything else you would like to appear in and be associated with the ad. Select the Gallery you would like attached to the ad, then enter the information in the body area. There is no need to know HTML, just type in whatever you want to appear in the post. Then post the ad! 

If you are already in Denver I think as soon as the payment is received your Ad will go live

At the top of the forum page you will see  Ads click on that then you can click on --->Help then click---> provider then see the help info ...

screenshot-theotherboard com 2016-04-19 11-47-38.png

Pre-Paid Cards We Know Worked (tested 10/6/15)

#1 The company name is Account Now http://www.accountnow.com/ they do require you to enter your social security number and then will mail you the card in a few days. There is a Classic and Gold, we recommend the classic as there is no monthly fee https://www.accountnow.com/services/fee-schedule.aspx  

I Can't Make a Payment:
First, you Cannot make payment with a Visa or MasterCard Gift Card. Why? In 2012 homeland security passed legislation to counter terrorism and forbid gift cards to be used for purchases outside of the USA.

We always advise at you use a straight Visa or MasterCard sometimes the debit cards work, we have provided 2 pre-paid options above. If you want to use a different pre-paid card call the number on the back of the card Before you purchase and make sure that they will allow INTERNATIONAL purchases from the UK (United Kingdom).

If you tried to make the purchase and it didn't work please contact your credit card company and make sure they will allow an INTERNATIONAL charge This is how it will appear when we submit an authorization to your bank. Because it is an overseas charge some banks will flag it as possible fraud to protect you.

Once you have spoken to them and they say they will allow the charge, please try and make the payment again.

If that does not work please email us directly at TheWhispererTOB@gmail.com

Again, we highly recommend that Providers create a signature line: You can carry this along as you post but is secondary in stature to the forum conversations......

Two options;

1. Post a Visiting ad. This will allow you to re-post in the same city.
  2. Move your Home ad to Denver and once you make payment you can post as often as you like in Denver and other Colorado cities at the same time.

On 7/11/2016 at 6:50 PM, The Brooklyn Sky said:

I'm new to Denver... This site was a suggestion as far as advertising goes.

I'm a well known provider from Dallas looking to get established in Denver.

I'm on eccie as well as p411

Please any information on how to post ads would be greatly appreciated

Look like your doing fine. Enjoy Denver.